Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit (77936 Views)

Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story / 2face Idibia Shares Hilarious Post From Nairaland / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by delishpot: 6:11am On Mar 29, 2015
That no be real humanoid o. An alien was present at the election o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by Subom1(f): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2015
RaeMystix:
This is a cross dresser.
My thoughts exactly. That person is not a woman but a man

1 Like

Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by RaeMystix: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Subom1:
My thoughts exactly. That person is not a woman but a man
Yep!.. Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by Mcaise: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
mo gbe.. see agaba
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by kambili999(f): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
she is Soooo ytterp.
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by monsterprick(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I solely doubt that this lady was created in God's image...

lmfbao !!! so in whose image was he created smiley
BeeBeeOoh:
I solely doubt that this lady was created iGod's image...

lmfbao !!! so in whose image was he created? maybe he was made from the dust of Jonathan exit room carpet from aso rock abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by skykenny: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
This girl sorry I mean woman is joke
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by dhhunamis: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
naaaa.....this pix is fake hez not even a Nigerian...duh
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by SHOCK7(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
DuchessLily:
Na clown be dis ?? abi na d juju wey APC dey use??

No wonder rain has been falling.. cheesy cheesy
Must everything be politics related! angry
DuchessLily:
Na clown be dis ?? abi na d juju wey APC dey use??

No wonder rain has been falling.. cheesy cheesy
Must everything be politics related!
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by mercyymai(f): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
abeg! dz one no be human being o
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
monsterprick:

lmfbao !!! so in whose image was he created smiley

lmfbao !!! so in whose image was he created? maybe he was made from the dust of Jonathan exit room carpet from aso rock abi?
na u talk dat 1 oh, no b from my mouth u hear am oh..
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by DuchessLily(f): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
SHOCK7:

Must everything be politics related! angry
Must everything be politics related!

Yeah dis is politics related cos she/he went to vote dressed like dat. And we all knw dat voting now in NAija is a political matter
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by 2dice(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

cheesy
so this is you.. That aaah wan go take show mama "Mhizkel" you don fall moi hand patapata
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by Mhizkel(f): 12:26am On Mar 30, 2015
2dice:

so this is you.. That aaah wan go take show mama "Mhizkel" you don fall moi hand patapata
Haba!Plz manage me na biko!
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by 2dice(m): 12:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Mhizkel:

Haba!Plz manage me na biko!
taaah
only if i go use yu do ritual cheesy
tongue
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by Mhizkel(f): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=2dice post=32153059]
taaah
only if i go use yu do ritual cheesy
tongue[/quote
See u...emi gangan ni ritual
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by 2dice(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=Mhizkel post=32169176][/quote]
lol
i dey imagine which kind currency you go dey vomit cheesy
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by Mhizkel(f): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
2dice:

lol
i dey imagine which kind currency you go dey vomit cheesy
Na dollars
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by 2dice(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mhizkel:

Na dollars
abi owo eyo
tongue
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by Mhizkel(f): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
2dice:

abi owo eyo
tongue
Lol
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by 2dice(m): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Who watched this movie KILLER BEAN.
THIS GIRL LOOKS like A FALR KILLER BEAN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) / Williams Uchemba Is Engaged. Meet His Fiancee (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.