Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,810 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Why Was My Thread Removed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was My Thread Removed (541 Views)

Seun Osewa A Bigoted Mod Have Removed My Thread Help! / Seun Why Was My Thread Closed? / Why Was My Thread Closed (lalasticlala)? - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was My Thread Removed by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
I need an explanation to why my thread https://www.nairaland.com/2223366/results-compilation-me-updated#32107479 was removed..
I never said the result was from inec

I stated clearly that they were from twitter handles of people who witnessed the counting of votes, and from news site like nairaland news and premium times...

If to say i said the result was from inec i would not complain but i didnt.

so mods pls open back the thread else i would believe youre not neutral as you have claimed to be.... or is it because you saw apc winning??

cc: seun, lalasticlala mods, super mods!!!
Re: Why Was My Thread Removed by DesChyko: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
What if they aren't neutral?
What if they refuse to open it?
What if they fail to give you any reason?

What CAN you do? undecided
Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Why Was My Thread Removed by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Why Was My Thread Removed by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
DesChyko:
What if they aren't neutral?
What if they refuse to open it?
What if they fail to give you any reason?

What CAN you do? undecided
Think about it.

as much as i would like to answer you, i want to know if ure trying to help, or try to mock me
Re: Why Was My Thread Removed by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nairaland could be so annoying when it comes to that. me sef don comment for that topic, i kon dey find am, all for me to see "the topic has been hidden or removed". its pathetic...
Re: Why Was My Thread Removed by WhiZTiM(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
We should only wait for inec. Nobody's twitter handle or collation will be accepted here....

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Officer Arrested In Taraba Over N20m Bribe. / Video Man Crying Bitterly Because He Mistakenly Voted For GEJ Instead Of Buhari / Hilarious 'Nigerians Wait' Photos From The Ongoing General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.