Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,141 members, 7,852,890 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward (6508 Views)

T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening / Gov T.A Orji, Metuh Force Abia Returning Officer To Reverse Cancellation / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by michelz: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2015
onyfrank:
APGA won in all the Polling Units in my place, but the INEC officials have refused to collate our votes at our Collation Centres in Ohuhu Umuahia North LGA. They have abandoned the location, while we have our results and materials still in tact. Kindly pass this message
Bro,good you have the materials and result still intact. If it's possible,use your phones and snap the result sheets. This will to an extent mitigate against any plan to rig it .
Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by asha80(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

God will punish you for this your foolish negativity, keep it to yourself and let it continue to manifest in your personal life.
APGA will win Abia state and no amount of rigging can stop it.
my friend go and sit down...do you support otti more than me?because I said what ta orji is likely planning since he cannot win fair and square? Is it not better to prepare on how to counter him inwhat he is planning instead on relying on hope?abeg control your emotions because we are on the same side haba

6 Likes

Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by asha80(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2015
michelz:
Bro,good you have the materials and result still intact. If it's possible,use your phones and snap the result sheets. This will to an extent mitigate against any plan to rig it .
I think he should do that...we all know what ta orji is capable of doing

1 Like

Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by Collynzo9: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2015
asha80:
my friend go and sit down...do you support otti more than me?because I said what ta orji is likely planning since he cannot win fair and square? Is it not better to prepare on how to counter him inwhat he is planning instead on relying on hope?abeg control your emotions because we are on the same side haba
Shut up! I am not on the same side with you. You obviously want T A and his group to win for reasons best know to you, stop being a slimmy hypocrite about it. Are you the only one that knows about the concept of rigging? Or is Abia the only state in Nigeria?
There is a margin of votes a candidate will pull and rigging becomes impossible.
Keep your nonsense negativity to your personal life and may it continue to manifest there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by oneeast: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Wrong. Asha80 is a strong supporter of Otti.

[quote collynzo9 post=32123151]
Shut up! I am not on the same side with you. You obviously want T A and his group to win for reasons best know to you, stop being a slimmy hypocrite about it. Are you the only one that knows about the concept of rigging? Or is Abia the only state in Nigeria?
There is a margin of votes a candidate will pull and rigging becomes impossible.
Keep your nonsense negativity to your personal life and may it continue to manifest there.[/quote]
Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by asha80(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Keep your nonsense negativity to your personal life and may it continue to manifest there.
lol lekwanu onye ara...bia enyi you have gone mad..go and tell ngwakwe (I am sure you know his views on guber elections in abia) on who I support...you are obviously very emotional and tensed up this morning
Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by Collynzo9: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2015
oneeast:
Wrong. Asha80 is a strong supporter of Otti.

Guy some guys just know how to mask their feelings.
Read his first post on the thread where he was asking me why T A Orji and Abaribe didn't rig the senatorial results. Imagine the stupid question. He has been like that for long, always talking about how T A Orji will rig and win or how Alex Otti has no structure in Abia and all sorts of nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by asha80(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
Guy some guys just know how to mask their feelings.
Read his first post on the thread where he was asking me why T A Orji and Abaribe didn't rig the senatorial results. Imagine the stupid question. He has been like that for long, always talking about how T A Orji will rig and win or how Alex Otti has no structure in Abia and all sorts of nonsense.
if you do not know why I made that abaribe and orji statements you ask questions...chris nkwonta has popular support in his senatorial district but abaribe has been boasting on how his obinngwa alone is capable of delivering more votes that ukwas east and west which he regards as nkwonta's strong hold..my guess was that abaribe was simply relying on rigging to have his way since people in that axis had more ngwa native voters than ukwa..no need talking about orji's case

1 Like

Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

and why shouldn't PDP win?

Don't SE love PDP anymore?
Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by Collynzo9: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
and why shouldn't PDP win?

Don't SE love PDP anymore?
Segun if you like pretend to be a female, we will always know you.

3 Likes

Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
Segun if you like pretend to be a female, we will always know you.
haven't I suffered on NL?

You call me williams in the below post using your alternate moniker who's name you once accused me of being.
ArodeTsolaye:

Rubbish. Williams stop boring us. You can't shut down a desktop talk-less of hacking an IP. Remove the female picture on your profile. Stop behaving like Toju your bleaching sister.

now you are calling me segun.

Do you know I was once called rose graham, the chattam house woman, for posting that video on NL?

A fool even called me tunde salam.

Na wah for una o for this NL
Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by Collynzo9: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
haven't I suffered on NL?

You call me williams in the below post using your alternate moniker who's name you once accused me of being. now you are calling me segun.

Do you know I was once called rose graham, the chattam house woman, for posting that video on NL?

A fool even called me tunde salam.

Na wah for una o for this NL

Segun Shut up! I don't shoot off target.
You need brain surgery if you really believe that moniker is mine.

1 Like

Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Segun Shut up! I don't shoot off target.
You need brain surgery if you really believe that moniker is mine.
are you mad?

Don't call me dat name again if you don't want the wrath of the gods to befall you.

Had it been you called me a feminine name, maybe unsuspecting NLers would have believed you.

For your info, dat username is yours cos I linked it with your IP.
Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Segun we've gone through all these before with those other monikers. You should know by now that you are wasting your time.
Can u swear that I own that moniker?
I'll have to ignore you henceforth cos it's clear you are mistaking me for someone else.
Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by Jwonder(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2015
customized07:
Post more result, PDP abia state na fvck up

They no Bleep up but Abians are tired of T.A orji but don't worry, we voted massievly for Jonathan in Presidential election
Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by ArodeTsolaye: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

God will punish you for this your foolish negativity, keep it to yourself and let it continue to manifest in your personal life.
APGA will win Abia state and no amount of rigging can stop it.

Nzo Nzo.. Calm down, from what i understand asha80 was saying that the INEC officials(obviously paid or threatened by T.A orji)abandoned materials at umuahia norh, to set the stage for rigging because ApGA was winning in that PU. You are both on the same page. You guys should make up. I hate to see brothers fight.
Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by iobiahu: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Gboliwe:

APC? I sincerely doubt this result. I am happy though that he is shamed but I don't agree with this. APC shouldn't have any vote?

Wake up.
Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by Gboliwe: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
iobiahu:

Wake up.

From what?
Re: Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward by chidilly: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
DickDastardly:
T.A Orji 4 kirikiri
Alex Otti 4 Governor
Buhari 4 emir of Daura
GEJ 4 Aso Rock till 2019

T.A Orji for kirikiri indeed. Na you wan lock am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba / Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. / Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.