Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi (43831 Views)

$43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / Election Results Cancelled In Kano / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
In an exclusive interview with SaharaTV, Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi says that he believes that today’s presidential elections held in River State were irreparably compromised, and the results must be cancelled.

Amaechi, all All Progressives Congress (APC) leader, alleges that interference on the party of the ruling party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has adversely influenced the result of the contest. Claiming the PDP is working with officials and security agents to rig the contest by withholding result sheets, Amaechi says the results of the election today in Rivers cannot be trusted.

“The police [are] arresting everyone that is arrestable, the police carrying ballot boxes, they are also aiding PDP supporters,” Amaechi said.

He added all the election equipment and materials, especially result sheets, are in PDP agent hands. "I couldn’t vote. In the country, we’re doing very well. In Rivers State, we discovered that all the SPOs (supervising presiding officers) have stolen all the result sheets and disappeared. So we said that there will be no election until we see the result sheets."

Amaechi claims he was accompanied by members of the press, for purposes of documenting the developments there. "I went with cameramen. I went with Channels, AIT and NTA. They did not see anywhere that we went to that you could identify that there were result sheets."

Expressing his disappointment with INEC’s management of the electoral process in Rivers State, Amaechi also listed the names of officials he claims are working for the PDP, and how their affiliations ultimately jeopardize the contest. "Don’t forget that the INEC commissioner here was employed by the president,” he said. “So as far as she’s concerned, she says that there was an election and that all the result sheets are in the field."

The two-term governor stated that voters in Rivers State should be calm, and not resort to violence. His statement comes as reports of violence grow, according to conversations with representatives from the CLEEN Foundation.

At the time of this report, yet another death was reported at a ward in Ogale, Eleme local government area in Rivers State. This joins a string of violent and criminal incidences that have characterized election day in the state.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/28/elections-must-be-cancelled-rivers-state-says-amaechi-situation-there-deteriorates-chaos

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by buygala(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
It's only a total fool, or someone who has deliberately set out to insanely delude himself, who will think that this election will be decided by PVC-holders, secret ballot, unemcumbered franchise, and other similar bullshiit undecided

Both front-line Presidential candidates are murderously desperate to win, cost and collateral damage immaterial... angry

GEJ won't just sit, mope stupiddly, and watch himself rigged out of power undecided.. He will and is already throwing all the weight and powers of his office into winning this election, because if APC were in his shoes, going by their notorious antecedents, they would have done much worse undecided

THIS IS NIGERIA

THE BEST RIGGER ALWAYS WINS undecided

303 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by salvatore007(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pdp trying 2bring down d strong hold of Apc at all cost...

Ride on baba

Sai Buhari

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by Activity77(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hahahaha.......amaechi u neva c anytin

Dnt worry wen result go show...u go cry wela

Make inec cancel am cos u culdnt rig..joker..u tink say na only mad pass 4 ph....MR man pack one syd

Drownin man in a drowning party

Meanwhile....teamPDP

#GEJWEKNOW

174 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by deskossy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
ameachi how were u elected?...no be rigging?

87 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Amaechi is a garrulous fool.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by chinnelle(f): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Amaechi tongue

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by AndreRose(f): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jealous APC! They saw PDP is wining and they connived and called it rigging. Whatever they say or do PDP will win.
#GEJ till 2019

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by obibankz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
He's fool, cry me river, in phyno voice u never see anything, we already celebrating GEJ VICTORY HERE

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Amaechi be like where is my Gabon visa, I need leave this country before monday o. I no want wahala.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by Raiders: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
God bless Ameachi. He is one of the best governor in Nigeria. I have always respected this man even when he was in pdp.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by atlwireles: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
The sign of failure.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by chimerase2: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cry cry baby grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by DickDastardly(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Amaechi you've been taught the first round of lesson.
Your future remains hopeless, till you go on exile cheesy grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by ozoigbondu: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Amaechi the baby even if they cancel and redo elections in rivers one billion times GEJ will still sweep it with your broom......GEJ TILL 2019

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by Tolatutu: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
It will be cancelled, the rigging is too much and way too obvious. There is so much evidence to support APC case in court

8 Likes

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by DWJOBScom(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Okay the cry babies are here again

Gov Amaechi wants to go round river state polling booths as what - INEC resident commissioner?
APC can't have Rivers State - they've lost it

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by korel9: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Goat like him. Either he provides pictures and video evidences or he shuts up.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by CR77(f): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Amaechi you are really a joker

PDP are not smiling oo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by Bonapart(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Shut ur trash fella..... you've failed already

15 Likes

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by kunlesehan(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by priscaoge(f): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Amechi cannot control his thugs,now he want election in Rivers State cancelled undecided undecided mstchewww

It's too early to cry, wait till Jega declares GEJ d winner, maybe u will come back n demand that all elections be cancelled tongue tongue

U will soon cry me a lagoon grin tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by lonelydora: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Rivers State election was nothing to write home about. So many PDP thugs shooting everywhere.

I'm happy because my beloved priscaoge is directly above me

5 Likes

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by kay1one(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Grow up!

5 Likes

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by KingsleyCEO: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
This thug is beginning to see himself as INEC chair... Oga! Can you go and die

16 Likes

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yes it has to be cancelled. It's been chaos in that state since morning. Same with imo state. . We know who is at work.

1 Like

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari won't accept cancellation

While Amaechi wants cancellation in rivers

They want to have it both ways!

9 Likes

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by tola9ja: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
hmmm
Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by TechRev: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Your master Buhari says no cancellation and you a slave says cancel?? Be careful oohh Amaechi!! We dont want you to cry there is God oohh. Remember that errant slaves are not fired as in employment, but they are ....

11 Likes

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by Glowstone(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
can he just stfu ,because Apc plans to rig failed he is now crying foul play ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

6 Likes

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by steppin: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hahahaha! Amaechi, you never chii chomtin!
Your name na sorry after Uncle Jona wins.

11 Likes

Re: Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi by tola9ja: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
They said somebody is wearing somebody's inner wear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him / 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa / Akeredolu Attends Church Service At St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.