Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Free Manual: (make $300 Every Weekly Guaranteed With The Information) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Manual: (make $300 Every Weekly Guaranteed With The Information) (803 Views)

Free Manual On Transformer (vol1) / Work Online For Companies & Make $100 - $400 Weekly Guaranteed! / Make $300/day,$6,000/month With Forex Trading The Easy Way...Also View Proof Ach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Manual: (make $300 Every Weekly Guaranteed With The Information) by berryhill: 5:11am On Jan 22, 2009
Are you one of those that their faces were like this last year  cry  just beacuse they had no money?
Were you one of those like us that their faces were like  grin, ,
Do you want to know how i make $300 weekly working from home?
Do you need quick money fast and you don't know what to do?
You are owning your lanlord and the next thing is for you to park out?

If you fall into any of this category then my free manual is what you need as it will reveal to you step by step how you can start making $300 weekly working from home.

You can work anytime you want and get paid instantly once you complete your job.

WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
You will be working for online companies abroad and they pay you big once you complete the assignment they give you.
Please note that this job is not:
1.Data Entry
2.Surveys
3.Hyip investment or any other business you may think you know about.

WHY AM I GIVING IT OUT FOR FREE?
Beacuse i want nairalanders to make money by force this year whether they like it or not.

I would have dished out more info on different ways nairalanders can use to make money online but the problem is that they don't appreciate,they will only send you email begging for you to send the manual and once you do that and they start making money,they won't even care to write back to say thank you and that is the reason why i decided not to post any more free information until recently i had a change of heart.

Note:If you think you can make $5,000 monthly doing this job then you must be joking.Realistic income from this job is around $1,000 monthly.

However if you want to make at leat $5,000 monthly selling clickbank product then pay #6,500 to get the information and the methods to use to make money are all free.

Intrested persons that need the free manual on make $300 weekly should email me on rexpeter@rocketmail.com or call Tochukwu on 0703-578-3910.

OTHER PACKAGES I OFFER FOR SALE?
1.Free internet Browsing with MTN SIM CARD #4,000
2.Forex Robot that trades forex account when P.C is shut down #15,000
3.Free Broadband Internet  Browsing With Foreign Sim Card #10,000(the simcard will be sent to you through courrier).

Nairalanders must make money online this year if the want me and people like me to help them.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Plenty Of Liberty Reserve $$$ Betting For Your Football Clubs / Here, I Summarize The Processes Involved In Business Name Registration / Cheap New Laptops For Just N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.