Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Jega: Mr President Inability To Be Accredited A National Embarrassment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega: Mr President Inability To Be Accredited A National Embarrassment. (863 Views)

I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed / Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment / PDP :jimi Agbaje Spotted Waiting To Be Accredited Also !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jega: Mr President Inability To Be Accredited A National Embarrassment. by Samunique(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
The INEC Boss Jega has described what happened to Mr President at his ward today in his home state as national embarrassment, he however stated that an apology has been sent to him.

On the failure of the card readers, the INEC Boss while being interviewed by a top NTA official
Crily Stobber, said "MAN PROPOSES GOD DISPOSES" we had plans to have a near perfect election but as it is now, it is not too bad ( it's still good ) he how reassure nigerians that the hiccups experienced today will be looked into and and tackled appropriately.

Source NTA news.
Re: Jega: Mr President Inability To Be Accredited A National Embarrassment. by queenjeccy(f): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
hnmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Jega: Mr President Inability To Be Accredited A National Embarrassment. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jega Jega Jega you were warned severally on these card readers but you no de hear word. Anyway am glad you listened to the voice of reason and discarded the card readers in the end
Re: Jega: Mr President Inability To Be Accredited A National Embarrassment. by appini: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Really man proposes,but Baba God disposes.

First sign of victory for the PDP in disguise.

Baba J all the way!
Re: Jega: Mr President Inability To Be Accredited A National Embarrassment. by Samunique(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
appini:
Really man proposes,but Baba God disposes.

First sign of victory for the PDP in disguise.

Baba J all the way!
Hmm, i feel u !

U really think deep !!

Now i can understand !!!

#GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

@omojua Blocks Me On Twitter After Busting His Lies / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS -Buhari On Set On Who Wants To Be A millionaire President / The Final Result Has Been Leaked Online O, Check Who Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.