Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom (33946 Views)

APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections / 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by maxwell530(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2015
Elxandre:

Current stats shows APC ahead of PDP IN Ekiti.
which stats?oh!!so you believe what people are typing here?I don't believe any results that nairalanders are typing here either apc or pdp,but what I know is that apc can't win ekiti,even tinubu himself knows that ekiti is the only sw sates that will be too hard for buhari to win.
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by nortcentrallord(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2015
khassy:
APC crying again

anyways

cruising to victory in our brand new Bugatti veyron

GEJ till 2019

Hahahaha, am cruising that Bugatti with you bro. Anybody from Aquibom or anyone that has ever visited aquibom state should have heard about the saying normally called "Umana Umana". The guy is a JERK and unserious fellow. He found the perfect party to join.

1 Like

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by IYANGBALI: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2015
spartacuz:
lipsrsealed cheesy ;Dlol, Election did not hold@efficient secondary skol, udobio str, uyo, aks afta accreditation. . Ndito boiz come gym inec materials(all) go dea comfort zone. Lol, I just wish d@ I used nepa lyt to mk ds comment but na my 155naira 1ltr fuel I use, God! Please help my Mothers land. I heard ward5 in uyo was just "der", lol. Hapi Palm sunday to u guys. Gej or Gmb, 9ja is 1!
Watch "PDP RIGGING ON-GOING IN NIGERIA" on YouTube - PDP RIGGING ON-GOING IN NIGERIA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwfVV3fQXmQ
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
ani33:
Umana can go to hell
[size=18pt]
You will get there before others like the PDP leader who wished GMB dead and later slumped and died while Almighty God JEHOVAH is keeping GMB alive and well.
You wishing Umana to go to hell will go there.[/size]

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by khassy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahaha, am cruising that Bugatti with you bro. Anybody from Aquibom or anyone that has ever visited aquibom state should have heard about the saying normally called "Umana Umana". The guy is a JERK and unserious fellow. He found the perfect party to join.
somebody give this nigga 12 cartons of orijin and one goat head

smileysmileysmiley
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by blezdem(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
not only in nsit ubiom, here in ibiono ibom, some security officials hijacked the election materials and no elections took place.
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by boluyongp(m): 1:47am On Mar 30, 2015
vickylala239:
Finally front page!!

Lik play ohh!!

Mehn good things ahead of me
Na the 'lala' wey dey your name give you frontpage o, no dey too jolly..

@lalasticlala: guy, na so abi .. Me sef don be boluyongplala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding / Presidents Of The NLC, TUC And ASUU. / Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.