Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? (13919 Views)

Beyoncé Knowles Under FIRE For Photoshopping Her Thighs [LOOK] / PHOTO: Checkout Beyoncé Knowles Without Makeup -she Looks Pretty You Know! / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Holy mother!!!! I want! I want!!!! I want oooooooooooo!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by SisiJinx: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2009
Rotflma!!!! I put another one there and look at my post before this for what you'd have to contend with
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2009
Which one is he out of the three?
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by SisiJinx: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2009
With the mike
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2009
Na wa o. She is just showing off. embarassed
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by SisiJinx: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2009
Bwahahaha! Ina ruwan angulu da kitso that is to say it is not me who will marry him now. . . grin
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2009
Ok na. Give him my number nigba yen. kiss grin
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by dyabman(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2009
i never did talk about hottness anyway , Beyonce dress berra than vick period , arun oju ko now,
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by SisiJinx: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2009
Lmao! Spike, I like you too much to have you become 7th wife.

dyabman:

i never did talk about hottness anyway , Beyonce dress berra than vick period , arun oju ko now,

Arun oju ko. . . you are right. However, HOTNESS was not what you asked for.
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2009
7th? shocked

I will dumbu all 6 from before.

There, problem solved. tongue
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Sapphic: 12:23am On Feb 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

7th? shocked

I will dumbu all 6 from before.

There, problem solved. tongue

You better believe her o Sisi. Na so she just eliminate my beloved Simi one time.

dyabman:

Beyonce dress berra than vick period , arun oju ko now,

Odabi pe jigi e ti fo iwo bobo yi. undecided
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by dyabman(m): 3:35am On Feb 03, 2009
iwo lo' mo ooooooooo cool
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2009
What is the meaning of "arun oju ko now"?
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Sapphic: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What is the meaning of "arun oju ko now"?

I cannot provide a literary interpretation, but it in effect means that it is glaring (or clearly visible to the eye etc).
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Emad(f): 12:30am On Feb 04, 2009
i think beyonce takes this one
i dont quite like the idea of Madame beckham starving herself to death in order to fit into size Zero
that woman is sick
Beyonce eats well and looks like a person whom you can say you want to look like in terms of shape
but Victoria beckham probably eats once a week and goes tp teh gym 7 times a week, , she is too thin for my liking angry
the kind of woman who makes you feel that you have to starve in other to look sexy
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by chrissiebe(f): 4:14am On Feb 04, 2009
am not surprised that we gat lots of beyonce haters on here!!! it's a trend in the internet world!!!!!

to answer ur qsts, vic has her own style so does bee, there are days when vic looks a mess and there are days when bee looks a mess, their senses of style is diff.
Forget that her mom dresses her, thats bullshit atleast she doesnt pay millions to stylists to make her look good!
and abt the singing, have u heard them both sing, u guys are just delusional!!!! Go to bee's concert and go to vic's concert and tell me who's more talented, It's like comparing a rat and a lion!!!mshwww

In my opinion, bee dresses way better than vic, seen them both casually, arun oju ko now! Y'all just hating! PERIOD! undecided

It's sad!!!
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by buttercop(m): 5:16am On Feb 04, 2009
Sapphic:

I cannot provide a literary interpretation, but it in effect means that it is glaring (or clearly visible to the eye etc).
literarily it means it is not a disease of the eye
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2009
Oh ok! So that dude was saying I have eye disease?

He/she started a thread asking who dresses better and yet he seemed to be talking about who is "hotter". Who come get eye disease?
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by dyabman(m): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Oh ok! So that dude was saying I have eye disease?

He/she started a thread asking who dresses better and yet he seemed to be talking about who is "hotter". Who come get eye disease?

common sense , Sapphic was right about the interpretation not a ONE-EYED BUTTERCOP

When you dress better , 90% sure you must be very hot in it , If your not hot then the dressing is WACK! , BEYONCE ALL THE WAY!!
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2009
Hot = Sexy. No?
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Sisikilll: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2009
You know, I've always wondered about this. . . why do people get insulting to cover up their own inadequacies? Why can't he just admit he does not know what context to use HOT then all this spinning in the wind he is doing? cry
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2009
Thank you oh!

Dem don hammer you again abi? grin Whats your offense this time?
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Sisikilll: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hammer me ke? No way!

Gentlelady lemi, mi o kin se fighter ooh. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Sapphic: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2009
Yeah Right. With a middle name like "El Matador", what does one expect? undecided

dyabman:

When you dress better , 90% sure you must be very hot in it , If your not hot then the dressing is WACK! , BEYONCE ALL THE WAY!!

With this your fashion sense, I am sure you are the type of bloke who wears sandals with socks, or Agbada with tie. undecided tongue LOL.

chrissiebe:

am not surprised that we gat lots of beyonce haters on here!!! it's a trend in the internet world!!!!!

to answer ur qsts, vic has her own style so does bee, there are days when vic looks a mess and there are days when bee looks a mess, their senses of style is diff.
Forget that her mom dresses her, thats bullshit atleast she doesnt pay millions to stylists to make her look good!
and abt the singing, have u heard them both sing, u guys are just delusional!!!! Go to bee's concert and go to vic's concert and tell me who's more talented, It's like comparing a rat and a lion!!!mshwww

In my opinion, bee dresses way better than vic, seen them both casually, arun oju ko now! Y'all just hating! PERIOD! undecided

It's sad!!!

What is there to hate her for? This is not a thread for singing talents. As clear as it is that Beyonce is a better singer than Victoria Beckham, that is the exact way that it is clear that Victoria is a way better dresser and has a better fashion sense than Beyonce. Victoria is nowhere near Beyonce's league when it comes to vocal skills, but she is light years ahead of Beyonce in the fashion stakes and no matter how much you are a Beyonce wannabe does not change plain facts. Beyonce aint no fashion icon, Victoria is.
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by dyabman(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2009
Sapphic:

Yeah Right. With a middle name like "El Matador", what does one expect? undecided

With this your fashion sense, I am sure you are the type of bloke who wears sandals with socks, or Agbada with tie. undecided tongue LOL.

What is there to hate her for? This is not a thread for singing talents. As clear as it is that Beyonce is a better singer than Victoria Beckham, that is the exact way that it is clear that Victoria is a way better dresser and has a better fashion sense than Beyonce. Victoria is nowhere near Beyonce's league when it comes to vocal skills, but she is light years ahead of Beyonce in the fashion stakes and no matter how much you are a Beyonce wannabe does not change plain facts. Beyonce aint no fashion icon, Victoria is.

its fashion ,
Sisikilll:

You know, I've always wondered about this. . . why do people get insulting to cover up their own inadequacies? Why can't he just admit he does not know what context to use HOT then all this spinning in the wind he is doing? cry

i'll bet ur one of those who wears , the tiny jeans locally called BAMBO! , tongue

@spike

have you seen this- look dont be,

Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by dyabman(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2009
is she with Mic, ?

not vocal skills , is dressing   lol

Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Sapphic: 5:24am On Feb 05, 2009
And Here is Victoria. Compare and contrast. undecided

Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Sapphic: 5:28am On Feb 05, 2009
And a Few more. smiley

Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2009
Those Vic's boobs are just smack dab in the middle of undecided

Dyabman, no need arguing. Beyonce is no match for Vic in terms of fashion. End of.
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Sapphic: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Those Vic's boobs are just smack dab in the middle of undecided

Dyabman, no need arguing. Beyonce is no match for Vic in terms of fashion. End of.

Bami gbe si leti je ki o gbo. cheesy

LOL @ Boobs jibe. cheesy
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by tope2000(f): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2009
The only thing u see in her dresses are those boobs
Thank God she did a boob job lipsrsealed

@Topic
How can one compare beyonce to VB when it comes to fashion undecided undecided
She takes the crown hands down kiss
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2009
tope2000:

@Topic
How can one compare beyonce to VB when it comes to fashion undecided undecided
She takes the crown hands down kiss

Who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baskemouth: I’m A Very Shy Person, I Only Do Comedy To Make People Laugh / Omoni Oboli Donates Blood For Christmas (Photo) / Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.