Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground (39040 Views)

Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga / President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by efilefun(m): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
you cant compare the total voters in SS and SE to just SW talk less of the North.... GEJ is finally gone, what actually helped GEJ in 2011 was the 3 northern presidential candidates, now its just 1!!! sai baba!!!!1
sexyjob:

We know Buhari will win some units, but the nation would go for Jonathan. Have you seen results from SS and SE?

1 Like

Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by dreycomalfoy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Im still hopeful for the day we will conduct elections without recording deaths in Ni[color=#000099][/color] shocked sad kiss[b][/b]geria.
Islie:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/28/one-shot-dead-in-benin-at-election-ground/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2015
html14java:

Ok. Can u now face front?

yes
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by omistephen: 12:39am On Mar 29, 2015
1stola:
Chai!
Why are this PDPïgs just causing chaos?
Thuggery, stealing, bribing and rigging?
PDPïgs WHY
Can't you fucktárds just allow peace to reign ?
Whether they like it or not, one thing that is certain is that Jònadaft can't win this election.

Blike say u neva go north make u go see waiting northerners dy carry during rally
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by 14(m): 12:57am On Mar 29, 2015
blood bath
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by Ndeewonu: 1:43am On Mar 29, 2015
1stola:
Chai!
Why are this PDPïgs just causing chaos?
Thuggery, stealing, bribing and rigging?
PDPïgs WHY
Can't you fucktárds just allow peace to reign ?
Whether they like it or not, one thing that is certain is that Jònadaft can't win this election.

You can go to h.ell.
Hell.Fee.Cee, always crying wolf.

1 Like

Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by chiedu7: 4:01am On Mar 29, 2015
[size=20pt]APC IS WINNING ALL THE WAY[/size]

In my toilet
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by blank(f): 5:10am On Mar 29, 2015
We asked for soldiers, people no gree. Now, they are complaining of violence. I just dey watch. All the governorship polls that had soldiers Ekiti, Osun were largely free and fair with minimal violence. Now, they are crying foul.
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by Ewuro4: 5:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Lord have mercy, RIP to the deceased.
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by kellyvoski12b(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Brightology2:
We all voted 4 Gej here in benin.he is our choice
t
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by san316(m): 6:59am On Mar 29, 2015
sexyjob:

We know Buhari will win some units, but the nation would go for Jonathan. Have you seen results from SS and SE?

SS and SE cant give anything to GEJ. You see the chaos going on there will lead to low turnout pf voters. Even if gej wins 100% there, the results from SW only would overpower it. The shocking thing is that NC as it is are going for APC. Check ABJ results too. I'm in Nasarawa and the chant of change is everywhere.

The only way out for gej is to annul the polls due to violence in rivers and A.ibom.
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by sulakishop(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2015
Islie:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/28/one-shot-dead-in-benin-at-election-ground/

Cc lalasticlala

I am in Benin and there is a variation in the original story from what you posted. Whoever that kill with sword shall die by sword. I don't pity the guy. Figure out the rest.
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by Iamhackangel(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2015
Brightology2:
We all voted 4 Gej here in benin.he is our choice

asif the whole of Benin is as much as Alimosho local govt..... lol.................. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked grin[/color][color=#770077] I WONDER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by Orikinla(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2015
khassy:
APC at it again

anyways

cruising to victory in our brand new Bugatti veyron

GEJ till 2019
[size=28pt]

You have been identified as one of the evil cultists in the PDP.
Will you escape from Justice?
NEMESIS IS WAITING FOR YOU IN FRONT.[/size]

Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by haconjy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
The writer forget to put APC chairman. This man shot a corp member at leg.... Its where I preside as Inec officer...Edo state votes for Jonathan.
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by tunet(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
i knew this chairman.... i hav even been to is Relaxation center..... he was always a good guy.... and all the youth from is community loves him...... e bought some new cars last year for them youth.... RiP uhie bosss
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by tunet(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
haconjy:
The writer forget to put APC chairman. This man shot a corp member at leg.... Its where I preside as Inec officer...Edo state votes for Jonathan.

my guy u lie..... e was the chairman of uhie community after bye pass sapele rd.... not APC chairman........ been calling my guys from that community and they confirm his death to me #RIP. ....who dash u presiding officer
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by khassy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]

You have been identified as one of the evil cultists in the PDP.
Will you escape from Justice?
NEMESIS IS WAITING FOR YOU IN FRONT.[/size]

face forward pls
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by Lawalkay(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
No need to kill each other, GMB should forget dominance in Benin. All are saying GEJ. Nicklaus. WHICH ALL ARE SAYING. I live in Benin and voted @Edo state of Educ. Hqtrs.@Iyaro Unit 27. GEJ must win after all it is #1000per vote. I saw your hungry mate show their ballot paper after thumb printing as a signal to pdp agent as recognition/confirmation for payment. I weep for their future and remember Cain in d bible. God help my nation to see d light and true. For when we know d truth. It shall set you free. And whomsoever you the Lord set _FREE shall be free imdeed.
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by Nicklaus(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lawalkay:
No need to kill each other, GMB should forget dominance in Benin. All are saying GEJ. Nicklaus. WHICH ALL ARE SAYING. I live in Benin and voted @Edo state of Educ. Hqtrs.@Iyaro Unit 27. GEJ must win after all it is #1000per vote. I saw your hungry mate show their ballot paper after thumb printing as a signal to pdp agent as recognition/confirmation for payment. I weep for their future and remember Cain in d bible. God help my nation to see d light and true. For when we know d truth. It shall set you free. And whomsoever you the Lord set _FREE shall be free imdeed.
That's less than I can say for APC too in my unit @ OREDO. I left AkuRe to cast my vote in benin as that was where I registered. Find out for me how much it cost to travel to and fro before u make stupid comments, how much can anyone pay me that my conscience hasn't paid. I know my right and I have a choice apparently there are other reasonable ones too who shared the same thing. Sorry if u lost to minority TransFormaTion is what I want.
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by trayvon360: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2015
Nicklaus:
I c u dancing @ ugbowo.
i see u cry for jona
Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by Nicklaus(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
trayvon360:
i see u cry for jona
oh u actually waited till today to answer, what a COWARD!

Re: One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground by trayvon360: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=Nicklaus post=32211030]oh u actually waited till today to answer, what a [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=30pt]looser[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls / Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms / One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.