Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos (10556 Views)

Economy: Why Rain Is Beating Us Now – Buhari. / N338b Loans For Ekiti, Oyo, Kwara, Ondo, Osun, Others / Buhari Beating Jonathan In AIT Online Poll , See Why I Think He Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari of the APC is clearly leading Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP in the South-West, North-East, North-West and parts of North Central.

So far, Jonathan is only having a good show in Ekiti State in the South-West and Abia State in the South-East from results obtained directly from Polling Units as authoristed by INEC.

In the Nort-East and North-West, Buhari is leading with a wide margin so far. In fact, in Lagos State, President Jonathan is getting some serious bashing from Buhari.

In Ondo State that is even controlled by a strong PDP governor, the decamping of the deputy governor to the APC is really paying off. So far, Buhari is winning in Ondo.
In Oyo State, Buhari is winning. In Ogun State, Buhari is in the lead. In Osun State, Buhari is in clear lead.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Kagarko(m): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice work from Nigerians.

People are indeed tired of poor leadership from GEJ/PDP.

Anyway Nigeria sai Buhari/PYO.

32 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by ALISMILE(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Source or I won't biliv!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by MayorofLagos(m): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
OP change topic to "Buhari has BEATEN Jonathan" abeg...which one be "is beating". The matter is settled.

I have prison uniform on order for clueless and his crew...including that fat cow they call mama peace.

33 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Victory is within the mile.

Sai Okechukwu Buhari!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Bright4(m): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Change is inevitable...

Sai Baba!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 29, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:
Muhammadu Buhari of the APC is clearly leading Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP in the South-West, North-East, North-West and parts of North Central.

So far, Jonathan is only having a good show in Ekiti State in the South-West and Abia State in the South-East from results obtained directly from Polling Units as authoristed by INEC.

In the Nort-East and North-West, Buhari is leading with a wide margin so far. In fact, in Lagos State, President Jonathan is getting some serious bashing from Buhari.

In Ondo State that is even controlled by a strong PDP governor, the decamping of the deputy governor to the APC is really paying off. So far, Buhari is winning in Ondo.
In Oyo State, Buhari is winning. In Ogun State, Buhari is in the lead. In Osun State, Buhari is in clear lead.

LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by GentleToks(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Having witnessed about 4 presidential election in the past years in Nigeria, I knew right from day one that Yorubas would not vote for Jonathan even if Jonathan was a Yoruba man; Yorubas won't vote for him.

Yoruba citizens are like citizens of western world who are well enlighten as to elect and vote out their performing or under performing/non-performing leaders

Obasanjo messed up in late 70s but got his report sheet in 1999 from his own people by not voting for him

Bankole (former speaker) has been relegated to a mere grassroot politician in south west as a result of his political failure

Bode George, if not cos of Jonathan, Bode George political career is done in South west

Obanikoro political career is subconsciously done too

And their remaining political prostitutes and thieves in South west

The Yoruba politicians that might go down politically after Jonathan tenure are; Fayose, Mimiko, Femi Fani Kayode, Kashamu etc

Agbaje would survive it.....

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 29, 2015
silly lies, state ur source.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by ramdris(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2015
* Dancing shoki*

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by pring: 12:18am On Mar 29, 2015
I was so surprised in my home town in one of the eastern states how people were voting buhari.
I tot its only on line and that made my day.
Jonathan is a complete failure.
I cant wait to see the illiterate wife cry.

34 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by MayorofLagos(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2015
GentleToks:
Having witnessed about 4 presidential election in the past years in Nigeria, I knew right from day one that Yorubas would not vote for Jonathan even if Jonathan was a Yoruba man; Yorubas won't vote for him.

Yoruba citizens are like citizens of western world who are well enlighten as to elect and vote out their performing or under performing/non-performing leaders

Obasanjo messed up in late 70s but got his report sheet in 1999 from his own people by not voting for him

Bankole (former speaker) has been relegated to grassroot politician in south west as a result of his political failure

Bode George, if not cos of Jonathan, Bode George political career is done in South west

The Yoruba politicians that might go down politically after Jonathan tenure are; Fayose, Mimiko, Femi Fani Kayode, Kashamu etc

....apt!

Obanikoro in particular is finished! He is in direct confrontation with political godfathers in his own state Lagos....particular at cross roads with the King and some of his Chiefs. Thats it!

With this win and APC becoming the ruling party national politics has shifted base back to Lagos. During Shagari's regime NPN had two power base, Kaduna andLagos. This time around APC power base is Lagos.

If we look at his success records, Tinubu will go down in history book as one of the smartest political eggheads in the world.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by simdam500(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Am on the winning team cool

So no need to panic. Sai!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by paycash: 12:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Let us see how rigging will be from their expert
Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by paycash: 12:25am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

....apt!

Obanikoro in particular is finished! He is in direct confrontation with political godfathers in his own state Lagos....particular at cross roads with the King and some of his Chiefs. Thats it!

With this win and APC becoming the ruling party national politics has shifted base back to Lagos. During Shagari's regime NPN had two power base, Kaduna andLagos. This time around APC power base is Lagos.

If we look at his success records, Tinubu will go down in history book as one of the smartest political eggheads in the world.

Smart brain handle by wise man.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by odufanabasa(f): 12:26am On Mar 29, 2015
Still keeping my fingers crossed.... and praying for Naija.... I percieve d air of liberation...

Change is here!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by GentleToks(m): 12:32am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

....apt!

You are right....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by dguyindcorner(m): 1:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by omenka(m): 1:25am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:
OP change topic to "Buhari has BEATEN Jonathan" abeg...which one be "is beating". The matter is settled.

I have prison uniform on order for clueless and his crew...including that fat cow they call mama peace.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by goddyjay(m): 1:30am On Mar 29, 2015
Change is here....... The clueless would soon have clue

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by XBLadez: 1:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Buhari beating GEJ in Imo? undecided
Op, e no go better for u grin even Rochas is getting cold feet right now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by signz: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:

Calm down. By monday there eyes go Don clear

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by tit(f): 1:55am On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:

signz:

Calm down. By monday there eyes go Don clear

the worst thing is that apc people belive their own lies!

see the mumu talking about how yorubass vote as if they did not vote for obasanjo in 2003!

NB. It is the bad Yoruba who are less than 20% of the population that I refer to as yorubass.
They point to their father house with their lefthand)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by OsunOriginal: 2:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Where are they? The fl@the@ds...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by bruno419(m): 5:18am On Mar 29, 2015
chai op can lie o....

gej is sweeping imo clean
Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Plshavmercyamen: 6:27am On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:
Cold feet u said? Mazi Okechukwu Buhari is having an impressive outing in Imo state courtesy Owelle Nigeria and oda progressives. Udo diri unu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Achiles: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2015
tit:

the worst thing is that apc people belive their own lies!

see the mumu talking about how yorubass vote as if they did not vote for obasanjo in 2003!

NB. It is the bad Yoruba who are less than 20% of the population that I refer to as yorubass.
They point to their father house with their lefthand)

You are an idiot! How dare you stereotype the Yorubas like this. We voted OBJ in 2003 due to his first term performance. This clueless president thought he could take us for a ride and yet get our vote! I pity you!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by tmotmo: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2015
fhranciz:
silly lies, state ur source.

You need a source for personal opinion and statement of facts?

Na waooo
Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by QuiverBox(f): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2015
I always say it, the youths are the problem of Nigeria, the older generation have noticed how the youths are incoherent, naive, Not united, and silly.

INEC have said that no result should be announced except if it comes from INEC, but what are we seeing in Facebook, twitter and Nairaland.

Youths are publishing different result for the same polling unit, even for PUs that election did not take place , result are being posted online.

We are failing Nigeria by our ATTITUTE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by aariwa(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2015
I am an Igbo man but I am on my knees thanking my Yoruba brothers&sisters for delivering south west to the peoples general

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos by hedonistic: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2015
GentleToks:

Bankole (former speaker) has been relegated to a mere grassroot politician in south west as a result of his political failure

Abeg shut up.. Yoruba this Yoruba that.. I wonder why you people are so delusional.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Criminals Behind Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa - Cyril Ramaphosa / 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC / Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.