Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,115 members, 7,867,218 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

APC To Win Presidential Election After Thorough Supervision Except GEJ Rigs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Win Presidential Election After Thorough Supervision Except GEJ Rigs (941 Views)

"Buhari Will Win Presidential Election Again" - Garba Shehu / Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC To Win Presidential Election After Thorough Supervision Except GEJ Rigs by newspostng(m): 12:58am On Mar 29, 2015
After supervising elections in my ward today. i give kudos to jega for the job done.the card reader works perfectly only failed for those who dont know how to operate it and those that are not fully charged.most adhoc staffs dont know that they have to press the hand hard to the scanner for it to be be able to scan fingerprint and pass on time. they only tell voters to place hands themselves which in most cases wont work.under my supervision,the reader was able to accredit 389 registered voters and only 6failed because they are mostly farmers and have strong hand.my results and updates from different wards and some states will be posted soon

2 Likes

Re: APC To Win Presidential Election After Thorough Supervision Except GEJ Rigs by Mrbigman1(m): 1:09am On Mar 29, 2015
The body of ur letter dose not correspond with the heading.

Waiting for ur result anyway

2 Likes

Re: APC To Win Presidential Election After Thorough Supervision Except GEJ Rigs by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 29, 2015
pack of liars....APC e-criminal
Re: APC To Win Presidential Election After Thorough Supervision Except GEJ Rigs by defemidefemi(m): 1:35am On Mar 29, 2015
I kno u just want attention with this u've written. what's d relationship btw d heading and the message in d body? see wat Jonathan administration has done to ur life. ur lif needs CHANGE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Clears The Air On A Recent Interview With The Punch Newspaper / Diezani: I’m Being Persecuted For Stepping On Big Toes In Oil Industry / Clearnce Sales On Jumia Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.