Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Seeking Nice Girl In Naija - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seeking Nice Girl In Naija (451 Views)

I Need A Nice Girl For A Good And Solid Relationship... / English Guy Visiting Abuja Wishes To Meet Nice Girl For Company / Nice Girl Wants To Meet Soul Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Nice Girl In Naija by Daleey(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2009
I am a 28 year old male living in the US from Naija. I am handsome, 6ft 2inches tall and athletic, not married, from Delta state. I will be returning to Naija for a one year official deployment in Port Harcourt and will like to meet a girl for good times that could lead to more. Please send me you picture at doneofone@yahoo.com I promise to reply all emails.
Re: Seeking Nice Girl In Naija by Regalia(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2009
Dear brethren,
I would give you a strong assurance of having a very beautiful,romantic sister if you are for real.
Myself has a lot of good sisters and relatives i can hook you up with,but you have got to prove your realness.
One of them just graduated from the college as a pharmacist,about to go for her youth service,so just get back to me for more updates.
Cheerrrrrrrsssssssssss man!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesy
Re: Seeking Nice Girl In Naija by Ben13: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2009
hmmmm
Re: Seeking Nice Girl In Naija by LIMUEL(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2009
I just cant help but laugh out loud
Re: Seeking Nice Girl In Naija by carnal: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2009
somebody is abroad,coming to 9ja for one year and infact coming to portharcourt city and you come here seeking for 9ja babe?nigerian people sha
My advise-there are too many 9ja females out there on the street to choose from,so broda i don't think you need these and to the fellow who has plenty of them as sisters,just watch it.
Re: Seeking Nice Girl In Naija by gReenmAn(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2009
someone is surely looking for freebies. PH girls beware!!!!!
Re: Seeking Nice Girl In Naija by Regalia(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2009
greenMan which 1you dey sef
you no go let people do their tin take ur time.
make ya head korect.

(1) (Reply)

Its Hot For Ladies Only / For Ladies Only---feel Te Sweet Sensation Tonight / Need A Matured Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.