Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday (1698 Views)

The Palm Tree Where Ironsi, Fajuyi Were Killed • Oyo Govt To Immortalise Them / Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) / Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by mikky2k2(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2015
Gov. AMAECHI Was amongst millions of Nigerians who are observing the palm sunday in his govt house cathedral

Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by mikky2k2(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2015
My Able Governor.. No shaking

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by walexGodson(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2015
Good man of God

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by hardywaltz(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2015
This is why PDP hates this man so much.
Coz no matter what u do he remains calm and sendless

10 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by dave2meek(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by masseratti: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2015
This man is a hero for democracy with all the intimidation and threats for more than 3years ,the people of Rivers should be proud of him honestly.

modified its even more than 3years,it started with OBJ stealing his mandate,we still have some standup guy in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by mikky2k2(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2015
MODS... fp plz
Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2015

But why is he always looking like a mental patient cum slowpoke?

I don't get this guy at all.
Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by orobs93(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2015
After e don go fight finish him go for confession
Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by noskeybaba: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2015
Na only 5 their church member be? And why is he walking in front of the reverend Father? This their procession get K-leg o.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2015
masseratti:
This man is a hero for democracy with all the intimidation and threats for more than 3years ,the people of Rivers should be proud of him honestly.
What makes him a greater hero is that he doesn't have the greater support of Rivers people. Most view him as a betrayer, and hold him responsible for political tension that has enveloped the state the past few years. He has everything to win, if APC wins at the federal level, and nothing to lose if they do not.

I think he took the biggest gamble of his life. I hope it pays off well for him.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2015
noskeybaba:
Na only 5 their church member be? And why is he walking in front of the reverend Father? This their procession get K-leg o.
hahahahaha. His church is just 5 members, even his palm leaf get as e be. This Amaechi funny, Rev father give am chance.
Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by babdap: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2015
ok
Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by obibankz(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2015
He's fool and traitor, exile is waiting for him, GEJ TAKING LEAD IN INEC RESULT WHILE BUHARI LEADS FAKE ONLINE SHEET
Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by masseratti: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2015
musKeeto:

What makes him a greater hero is that he doesn't have the greater support of Rivers people. Most view him as a betrayer, and hold him responsible for political tension that has enveloped the state the past few years. He has everything to win, if APC wins at the federal level, and nothing to lose if they do not.

I think he took the biggest gamble of his life. I hope it pays off well for him.
betrayer for what or who?his achievement in rivers is unprecedented,who is the betrayer the man that did something for the people or the one that did not?lets remove the wool of ethnicity so that we can move forward,AMEACHI whether APC wins or lose is a HERO to democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by stinggy(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2015
When will this Amaechi guy do a thing that will make me dislike him I just love him #NoHomo cool

obibankz:
He's fool and traitor, exile is waiting for him, GEJ TAKING LEAD IN INEC RESULT WHILE BUHARI LEADS FAKE ONLINE SHEET
Buthurt, sorry ehnnn grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by stan241(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2015
He never looks like he is perturbed by whatever is happening around him, he just keeps on going even when it seems the odds are firmly starked against him and that is one thing i love about him..he's rare in this day and age of our democracy cus a lot of peeps in his shoe would have gone begging but not him, he made a decision and he's standing on that decision

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by Truth24(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Good one but
Sai Gej
Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by sherrylo: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2015
The guy has mold himself into a strong pillar in the politics of S/S. They should just appreciate what they have.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by submit: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Billyonaire:
hahahahaha. His church is just 5 members, even his palm leaf get as e be. This Amaechi funny, Rev father give am chance.

I saw some of your posts. I have some questions for you. Can I use email?

deemehjee@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by Bishop4bella(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2015
My pdp rigging and killing yesterday my governor still observing the palm sunday.

May God bless you and make you victorious in the ups and downs of election violence in state.

Happy palm sunday to all.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday by rooftech: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2015
no shaking,elections will be cancelled,if wike riggs it he will land in prison for murder.note sai buhari at the centre

(1) (Reply)

MIMIKO Loses Ondo State To APC. / Official Results Of 2015 Presidential Elections By INEC / Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.