Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) (2131 Views)

Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by chaloner(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2015
I was on nta news when jega said and I quote " the president's pvc might have been damaged , that is why the reader can't work on his card" this is the biggest insult in the world , a card barely a year , a card kept secretary, mannerly , peacefully , carefully and lovely by our great president (GEJ) . I believe jega have to apologise online and offline also in letter.

3 Likes

Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by Acekidc4(m): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Insult Ko, Outsalt Ni

4 Likes

Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2015
@op you no get work o
Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by Lanretoye(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2015
A card kept secretary...so the president's vote is more valuable than your own?. Faya thunder you.

6 Likes

Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by Lanretoye(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2015
A card kept secretary...so the president's vote is more valuable than your own?. Faya thunder you.

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by phillycute(f): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2015
All dis nonsense saTANist are sha looking for way to steer up trouble. Smh for @op nd do u need to get a life ?

2 Likes

Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by Goddex: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2015
[size=15pt]A card can be damaged whether held by President or not.

My worry with Jega is that, he would have waited to hear from his staff at the President's polling unit about the cause of the malfunction before insinuating anything on air
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by smileandlove(f): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2015
GEJ never held that card himself, even the wife immediately after accreditation, "if you were watching" she handed it over to the man beside GEJ on white long top/black trouser. So you can't be very sure.

1 Like

Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by ruffp: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Didn't u see Mr president licking sweet while being interviewed just after he voted? He isn't only clueless,he is also unrefined. So hell yea, its possible he didn't protect his card!

7 Likes

Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by Ahmed4002(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2015
chaloner did you vote?
If yes show me your ballot.

that's what I ask one girl and she run away. that her mum voted sha.
Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2015
chaloner:
a card barely a year , a card kept secretary, mannerly , peacefully , carefully and lovely by our great president (GEJ) . I believe jega have to apologise online and offline also in letter.
. So you were the one that kept the card to know it was carefully kept by the president, you are as clueless as your president
Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2015
ruffp:
Didn't u see Mr president licking sweet while being interviewed just after he voted? He isn't only clueless,he is also unrefined. So hell yea, its possible he didn't protect his card!
Guy free mr president naa.. abi make person no lick sweet again... na wa o.. hope u ve voted for change sha.. cos I voted for transformation...
Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by KwoiZabo(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2015
The card reader in my unit was not picking thumb prints until I read on Nairaland that the transparent strap on the screen is the cause, so when it was taken off it read well. That's why we need young people in Government.

1 Like

Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by ruffp: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2015
crixtex:

Guy free mr president naa.. abi make person no lick sweet again... na wa o.. hope u ve voted for change sha.. cos I voted for transformation...

No mind the guy,he never ceases to amaze me. I voted Change all the way......any seat where the incumbent party has failed,i simply voted the strongest opposition.

1 Like

Re: Jega Insulted President Of Great Nigeria ( GEJ) by chaloner(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Meet Super Eagles Player Brown Ideye's Adorable Wife And Kids(photos) / Naira Regains Strength 250 Naira To Dollar Last Night- Lai Muhammed / If El Rufai Was A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.