Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How I escaped ritualists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I escaped ritualists (856 Views)

How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I escaped ritualists by mayrho(m): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2009
How I escaped ritualists —Auto engineer
Written by Suleiman A. Suleiman
Thursday, 11 December 2008
A bedridden auto-electrical engineer yesterday gave a vivid account of how he escaped from ritualists that tried to kill him at Suleja, in Niger State.

Ejike Okwume, who is receiving treatment at a hospital (names withheld) said prior to when the two ritualists approached him on December 1, he never had business with any one of them.

He said one of the suspects approached him in his shop between 10am to 11am and informed him that he had work for him to do.

“He is my neighbour called John and I gave him my phone number so that he contacts me because I had planned to go to collect money from two panel beaters,” he explained.

The victim said after returning from the panel beaters place and was eating at his shop, the same man returned to the shop and asked him to move along with him to the house of a man that own a particular car that needed repairs.

“As soon as I entered the house, John brought out a knife and stabbed me in the neck, while another man also stabbed me on the eye and this made me struggle with them and shout for help before losing consciousness,” he said.

Okwume said after losing consciousness, he did not know what happened next until he woke up on a hospital bed.

“From their actions, I am sure that they either wanted to kill me or use me for rituals because I have no link with any of them,” he stressed.

He said since he knew the principal suspect, John, they only greet occasionally.

An eye witness, Eyo, narrated that people around the area where the crime was taking place, heard the victim shout and rushed to his rescue.

“Some people and I rushed into the house and met three persons struggling in the room, with one of them wounded in the eye and throat,” he disclosed.

He said the crowd apprehended John, while the other suspect escaped but was later caught by a group of youths, who later took both suspects to the ‘B’ Division Police Headquarters at Suleja.

Reacting to the incident, the Spokesperson of the Niger State Police Command, Richard Oguche said the police are investigating the incidents before the suspects would be arranged in court.

“I want to use your medium to warn people to be careful of the friends they keep as well as the unpainted vehicles they enter as some of such drivers might either be ritualists or miscreants out to trap unsuspecting victims,” he warned.

I need to stress this guys be very careful ritualist plenty out there another report by City people Mag yesterday said 15 people vanished after wearing a ritualist's helmet.
Don't mean to raise an alarm but be very careful
May God be our guide
Re: How I escaped ritualists by jamace(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2009
Kai , problems everywhere. Are chickens and goats or even cows, no longer acceptable by the gods This life don tire person self angry angry.
Re: How I escaped ritualists by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2009
jamace:

Kai , problems everywhere. Are chickens and goats or even cows, no longer acceptable by the gods This life don tire person self  angry angry.
A question I am also asking sad

These people are ruthless!
Re: How I escaped ritualists by tpia: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Kill 3, Injure 5 In Lagos / Ndlea Discovers 3kg Of Cocaine In Garri - Another 7.5kg Of Cannabis In Palm Oil / Ore. Investigators: Woman Cut Open, Baby Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.