Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigerians Change Name To JEGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Change Name To JEGA (815 Views)

Fellow Nigerians, Change Begins With You- Buhari(photo) / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Change Name To JEGA by koife(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2015
With the inflow of results by the minutes from Nigerians nation wide.....I can't help but ask if we all have had a name change in the last 24 hours to JEGA? Everyone suddenly becomes an inec official, monitor, observer and result announcer
For your info elections are won in the ballot papers in polling unit and not on social media( fbuk, NlL, BBM, whatsapp et al).
Nigerians pls wise up and stop heating the polity with FAKE result before one mofo go carry dagger run tru person belle for reason say hin see result online wia no b wetin inec announce!...a wise is enough for the Word!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Change Name To JEGA by smilyice(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2015
[With the inflow of results by the minutes from Nigerians nation wide.....I can't help but ask if we all have had a name change in the last 24 hours to JEGA? Everyone suddenly becomes an inec official, monitor, observer and result announcer
For your info elections are won in the ballot papers in polling unit and not on social media( fbuk, NlL, BBM, whatsapp et al).
Nigerians pls wise up and stop heating the polity with FAKE result before one mofo go carry dagger run tru person belle for reason say hin see result online wia no b wet in inec announce!...a wise is enough for the Word![/quote]. Lol....Your ENDING
Re: Nigerians Change Name To JEGA by smilyice(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2015
koife:
With the inflow of results by the minutes from Nigerians nation wide.....I can't help but ask if we all have had a name change in the last 24 hours to JEGA? Everyone suddenly becomes an inec official, monitor, observer and result announcer
Nigerians pls wise up and stop heating the polity with FAKE result before one mofo go carry dagger run tru person belle for reason say hin see result online wia no b wet in inec announce!...a wise is enough for the Word!
. Lol Your Ending grin
Re: Nigerians Change Name To JEGA by koife(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2015
smilyice:
[With the inflow of results by the minutes from Nigerians nation wide.....I can't help but ask if we all have had a name change in the last 24 hours to JEGA? Everyone suddenly becomes an inec official, monitor, observer and result announcer
Nigerians pls wise up and stop heating the polity with FAKE result before one mofo go carry dagger run tru person belle for reason say hin see result online wia no b wet in inec announce!...a wise is enough for the Word!. Lol....Your ENDING
Tooh! wetin u wan make I come yan nnah
Re: Nigerians Change Name To JEGA by Bishop4bella(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2015
That's only way will we not allow them to rig our vote for CHANGE to clueless ness.

We need to let them know that we are no more in the days when votes are not given propare monitoring.

Thank God for internet which made it easy upload outcomes of various pooling booth.

This change is inevitable.

#WeHaveDecided.

(1) (Reply)

Will I Regret Or Enjoy Buhari's Government? / APC Is A Majority In The Senate. / Pdp Official Disrupts Inec Results Announcement!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.