Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (63598 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by ocelot2006(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lstar4real:
Forged n Faked...

But those published by the APC, Sahara Reporters, and Premium Times are "authentic", abi? Dey there.
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Orikinla(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Lstar4real(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
ocelot2006:

But those published by the APC, Sahara Reporters, and Premium Times are "authentic", abi? Dey there.
the Figures he gave APC in lagos was a Trash and some. Others
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by usewisdom: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=20pt]This is called SELF CONSOLATION

The PDP fans did not realise that: WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO WIN HIS WARD AND LOST THE STATE TO BUHARI?
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by dammytosh: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
That Femi Fani Kayode is an eediot.

Osun did not even vote for Jonathan during the 2011 sympathy vote not to talk of now when everybody sees how irresponsible GEJ and his Govt can be.

If GEJ mistakenly win one south west state, it cn never be Osun state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by dollyptosh(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jarus:

That's like 40% for APC. 40% is good result for APC in Ekiti state.
Not bad at all..as expected
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by aresa: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
ntyce:
aw about this?

Fani Abdulateef Kayode is lying to save face of course. The party agents at the polling units take pictures of the INEC result sheets and send them to their command centers at least for APC.

The 2 jokers didnt show proof that they won for a reason especially since ballot papers are counted and results are announced live at the polling units. Their agents at the PU should be the ones denying the results.

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by 4321truthteller(f): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
jnrbanks:
PDP all d way.....APC y'all gon cry very soon....some may even die from bp.....buh who cares....ko kan Ayr

#gej till buhari sing west life soledad d Hausa version....
Abeg all of you should shift. What do you except FFK 2 say? He will keep singing like a bird even after inec has announced

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Forwetinnah: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Going by the conduct and antecedents of the APC in the past one year..its easy to know who's lying?

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by khassy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
shitty APC propagandists

anyways

cruizing to victory in our Bentley Continental

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by ToyeenP: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Osun Presidential Election Result
Olorunda APC: 23342 PDP: 7958 Boluwaduro APC: 5288 PDP: 4413 Ila Orangun APC: 11576 PDP: 7647 Boripe APC: 12152 PDP: 7457 If[b]e North APC: 8369 PDP: 7921[/b] Atakumosa West APC: 6639 PDP: 4734 I[b]fe South APC: 9,793 PDP: 9,283[/b] I[b]fe East APC: 12,513 PDP: 15,520[/b]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/179730-nigeriadecides-nigeria-2015-presidential-national-assembly-elections-live-updates-results.html
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by SmartAlex(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
FFK giving APC headache since 1900...
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Redoil: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Igwe9:
Na waa ooh, whatever happens, let there be equal representation at all levels? One party system is not good for the masses, irrespective of the party, let there be checks and balances.

BTW, which of the sincerenigerian moniker is the original one?
Checking!!!!
there are more than 4 people using the monicker one is an id.iot one is APC one is PDP one is a confuse mad man
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Winning123: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Taeewo:
Gej till 29 may 2015...am 500% sure.

Keep fooling yourself
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Ahmadie(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Demi gani fayode ke dgk not ffk we dey see you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Jwonder(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
emerged01:

now I believe people on nairaland are posting fake results. anyone that says koro won his polling unit is a big liar. we voted together.

fed cont.
APC 56
PDP 38
senate
PDP 44
APC 58
Presidential
PDP 38
APC 62
koro polling unit in Gerard road ikoyi beside Texaco.

last election we were there together. he was before me on the queue but yesterday he didn't queue.

Stop this stupid lies!!!!! You APC fools are going to tear this country apart with your lies....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by emerged01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jwonder:

Stop this stupid lies!!!!! You APC fools are going to tear this country apart with you lies....

All I know is that he lost his polling unit. If I wasnt there with him I won't say so. what do I stand to gain by lying against him? Last 2011 election he won his polling unit but this year he lost.I was even there when STV interviewed him.
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by onatisi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Apc is in for some rude rude shock today and monday morning. They can go to court and live there for 10years if they like . Stay tuned .

2 Likes

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Sleekshady(f): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Its a big lie! I'm in Ife at the moment, yesterday APC won most Wards in Ife central and Ife East! I was there I saw it LIVE!

2 Likes

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by onatisi(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pdp can't and won't lose this election . The worst that will happen is that pdp will win ,apc will contest the results in court and they will lose one way or the other .
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by IYANGBALI: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by olamyde85: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
FFk and others what is your unit result lol grin
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Goddex: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
The lies are just too much
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by themano: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief
Odigie-Oyegun, lost his ward to the People’s Democratic Party in
Saturday’s Presidential elections.
Two units made up Ward 2 of the Staff Training School at GRA Benin; the APC lost in both units.
At Unit one, the PDP polled 95 votes in the presidential election while APC polled 78 votes.
The party also polled 94 votes in the Senatorial election while APC polled 85 votes.
In the House of Representatives, the PDP polled 95 votes while the APC polled 80 votes.
At unit two where Oyegun cast his vote, the PDP polled 88 votes in the Presidential election while APC polled 65.
For the House of Rep, PDP polled 79 votes while APC polled 75.
For the Senatorial elections, PDP polled votes while APC polled 76.

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Orikinla(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=28pt]PDP members are demonic.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
themano:

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief
Odigie-Oyegun, lost his ward to the People’s Democratic Party in
Saturday’s Presidential elections.
Two units made up Ward 2 of the Staff Training School at GRA Benin; the APC lost in both units.
At Unit one, the PDP polled 95 votes in the presidential election while APC polled 78 votes.
The party also polled 94 votes in the Senatorial election while APC polled 85 votes.
In the House of Representatives, the PDP polled 95 votes while the APC polled 80 votes.
At unit two where Oyegun cast his vote, the PDP polled 88 votes in the Presidential election while APC polled 65.
For the House of Rep, PDP polled 79 votes while APC polled 75.
For the Senatorial elections, PDP polled votes while APC polled 76.

PDP will rig all elections in the south-south and south east, because without them GEJ will lose woefully.
The man is desperate.
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by ladynice: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Taeewo:
Gej till 29 may 2015...am 500% sure.

I pity uuuuuuui
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by chiedu7: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=16pt]APC THE MOST FORMIDABLE PROPAGANDA MACHINE EVER!

PDP the most inclusive voters base.

See the lies APC has been spreading about PDP, saying they won where they did not.

APC get Mouth, PDP get votes.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by themano: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP Philip Gunkya wins Nasarawa North Senate Nasarawa

Philip Gunkya, the PDP candidate, has won Nasarawa north senatorial district with 32,761 to defeat Sam Allu of APGA who polled 32,310

Remember that APGA and PDP both have GEJ as its Presidential candidate.
Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Sagamite(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
APC and lies are like Siamese twins. Change my foot!

Fuuktard, beginning of unemployment for you?

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Sagamite(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=16pt]APC THE MOST FORMIDABLE PROPAGANDA MACHINE EVER!

PDP the most inclusive voters base.

See the lies APC has been spreading about PDP, saying they won where they did not.

APC get Mouth, PDP get votes.
[/size]

Fuuktard, who won? grin

2 Likes

Re: Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
APC and lies are like Siamese twins. Change my foot!
how market. Who is your president elect? grin Goodluck don congratulate buhari o grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Finds Gemstones In Abuja While Strolling (Photos) / Reno Omokri Swims In The Bermuda Triangle As A Shark Almost Eats Him (Videos) / Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.