Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,432 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Why Is APC Releasing Fake Results To Cause Trouble In Nigeria??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is APC Releasing Fake Results To Cause Trouble In Nigeria??? (541 Views)

Thick Black Particles: Trouble In Port-Harcourt City!! / Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian / Why Is APC Releasing Fake Results Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is APC Releasing Fake Results To Cause Trouble In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Please Nigerians and the world in general, don't be deceived APC is NOT winning the election yet!!!

Recall that prior to this election, APC promised to release their own results should they fail the election. That promise is what they have been doing since yesterday by releasing fake results through their media houses to deceive the people.

I served as a presiding officer in yesterday's election and despite that we started as early as 8am, we concluded and counted results at about 9 pm. This is despite the fact that the number of voters in the pulling unit is small compared to bigger wards. I will not state the result of my PU here because it will unprofessional to do that.
But I guess you can guess who won.

The question you should ask yourselves is when did APC release their fake results? Does it correspond with the actual time the elections were concluded and results counted? I remember that as at 3pm yesterday I was already getting a call from my brother that some "results" have been released. That is not possible!
Please Nigerians don't believe the fake results!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Releasing Fake Results To Cause Trouble In Nigeria??? by domopps(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2015
But I guess the ones in favour of PDP are right?

You have. Been used! As if I didn't vote and they didn't finish votes counting around 10pm yet Apc won with wide margin in my ward PU 0008 OJO LOCAL GVMT

APC 982
PDP 29

Cheeers
Re: Why Is APC Releasing Fake Results To Cause Trouble In Nigeria??? by Teejayphillip(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2015
GEJ gave Nigerians fuel price increase as new year gift in 2012. Is that why you people are giving him electoral defeat as Easter Gift 2015?

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Officer Arrested In Taraba Over N20m Bribe. / Fayose Hails Buhari, Calls Him A Dogged Fighter / Our Administration Will Revisit Almajiri Education–apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.