Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice (4312 Views)

ICPC Seizes 62 Houses From One Female Officer / Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing / Arase Reduces Number Of Policemen Attached To Governors From 150 To 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Africandope(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Seun this one deserve front page.. To discourage those doing jungle justice. And to prove it only affects the helpless..

Africandope

This happened in port harcourt around Eleme.. Some boys who came to steal the balot box.. Of Apc people.. Some of the area boys around gave them a hot chase
they wanted to burn the guy alive like a common criminal before the rest came in open fire.. They shot all the hoodlums who were about lynching the balot box thief.. And the thieves were so many.. That they shot up to 62 hoodlums that do do jungle justice..
When I got this news I was smiling.. They asked me why I told them you see.. You cant burn this ones they are armed and many.. But a poor thief who steals bread and pure water you will kill.. Because they have killed a guy who stole bread and pure water before...
The touts were saying no police.. Why are they asking for police when they are the police them selves.. It serve them right.. The thieves even shot many police dead..
This is a great proof why we should never support jungle justice.. It is a proof it only affects the helpless poor.. Like the 12 year old kid burnt.. Helpless poor..

Mods front page 62 killed pictures..

Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Africandope(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
u will jot coment nw.. wen is on frnt page.. u wil not see space to coment
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Baawaa(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Who is to be blamed than the desperate,vision less,clueless,and good for nothing Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'm just a land buyer..

I

Love

Building

Estate's

#happysunday.
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Pimples(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
say no to violence
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Who to blame? If not APC that is characterised by their fraudulent and dubious activities.
Battles are won by clever minds... Not by brutality and might.
To me apc is not a party, but just a sect made up of goons, agberos, NFAs and bunch of illiterates.
Can you imagine the concorbility... Buhari going as far to proclaim that: if he gains power, he's going to enact gayism (homosexualism), using it as a bribe to cajole gullible, feeble-minded and pathetic humans into voting for him. What a SHAME!
SAY NO TO BRIBERY CORRUPTION AND FAVOURITISM
#meanwhile, GEJ till Buhari realises his misdeeds, foolery, deviates from his evil schemes, and sincerely accepts that he's unfit to rule our great country Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by izsmike: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Whr is d remaining 60pics?

2 Likes

Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Tekzyflex(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
nah wah oooooo......bros u said 62 persons were killed but am seeing only one dead guy and an injured police office.
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Baawaa:
Who is to be blamed than the desperate,vision less,clueless,and good for nothing Jonathan.
you are an idiot.
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Gejfreesupport: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
See how those fools are snapping pictures
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Africandope(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
What if i didn't post any pic.. Must i make sure i snap everything..

A prophecy of mummy b c prince.. Also about the election.. That the election would be peaceful until after follow this fb link

https://m.facebook.com/MummyBofOyigbo/photos/a.697683436990071.1073741828.369715263120225/808223515936062/?type=1&source=46

And also tb joshua predicted serious arguments.. After the elections.. We are just watching we are all in Gods hands...
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Africandope(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
More photos..

Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Africandope(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
I couldnt upload some pictures having serious problem.. I couldnt even upload from camera that y i did d screenshot
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by autotrader014(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gejfreesupport:
See how those fools are snapping pictures
MY Broda i tire.. instead of taking dem to hospitals. see d oda guy fone like wetin we dey use stone mango.. grin
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Baawaa:
if i call u a big fool now...u will start running ur lice infested mouth about. What is jonathans business with hudlums about to carry out jungle justice and getting killed themselves in rivers state. What about those innocents killed in aluu, bauchi, lagos and other areas where jungle justice is rampant? Is jonathan also responsible. You guys never take responsibilty but always like to share blames with everyone but urselves. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by moststylish(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
wat body of report is this
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Africandope(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
moststylish:
wat body of report is this
Nairaland
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by khassy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
shitty APC propagandists

anyways

cruizing to victory in our Bentley Continental

GEJ till 2019
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Africandope(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
khassy:
shitty APC propagandists

anyways

cruizing to victory in our Bentley Continental

GEJ till 2019

No PDP Thugs
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Africandope(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

if i call u a big fool now...u will start running ur lice infested mouth about. What is jonathans business with hudlums about to carry out jungle justice and getting killed themselves in rivers state. What about those innocents killed in aluu, bauchi, lagos and other areas where jungle justice is rampant? Is jonathan also responsible. You guys never take responsibilty but always like to share blames with everyone but urselves. Nonsense.

Jonathan is also slightly responsible in jungle justice.. Because he is supposed to pass an order
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Africandope(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
jungle justice y cant u stop dem
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Djicemob: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
OP if i say i understood what you wrote up there,i lie. undecided
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Africandope(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Djicemob:
OP if i say i understood what you wrote up there,i lie. undecided

What dont u understand.. d mob were about to do jungle justice to d one thief that stole d box.. . wen d tivs came wit ful force and destroyed dem
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by SuperSuave(m): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Africandope(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
SuperSuave:

dnt book space if u wil not coment gooo
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by chemmerfrank(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
So you mean to say they shot 1,2,3 and the other 59 stood watching?? Or couldn't mob them too? Didn't run?? Story for the gods.. Get your facts right Mr man
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by SuperSuave(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Africandope:

dnt book space if u wil not coment gooo
are you okay at all? I doubt that. Na your fada get nairaland ni
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by ManTiger(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm just a land buyer..

I

Love

Building

Estate's

#happysunday.
Abe sell this land for me.
It is well located and I like it.
I will like to build a replica of my Banana Iceland Mamson on it.

1 Like

Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by ManTiger(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
@ OP,
Are you humam being?
Do you have conscience?
Dere you dere?
Why do you have to justify the killing of this innocent souls?
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
This op is a very silly guy, why posting false pictures here with false stories, the first picture was a guy who was killed by a stray bullet fired by a police man in elements, the other case of police men dead, happened at ozuoha ikwerre local govt. Area, a very different location , when some hoodlums opened fire on a bus conveying Inec sensitive materials. Please this small child (op) stop being silly, be sensitive.

1 Like

Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Africandope(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:
This op is a very silly guy, why posting false pictures here with false stories, the first picture was a guy who was killed by a stray bullet fired by a police man in elements, the other case of police men dead, happened at ozuoha ikwerre local govt. Area, a very different location , when some hoodlums opened fire on a bus conveying Inec sensitive materials. Please this small child (op) stop being silly, be sensitive.

Guy u no nothing about d pictures.. if u knw post another of d police pix..
They couldn't stop d rigging guys..

You are just guessing uselessly.. post the link that contain d pictures to proove am lying.. fat id.iot..
u can also see d news on fb.. olodo.. mumu.. komkom..
lookin for atention..and bringing bad names to ops..

tell ne if u were in port harcourt..
were u any where close to eleme in port harcourt..

Drop a prove...
Drop a link.. or another picture.. if am lying.. if u challenge me i wil drop another captured picture here of d police... that police picture i captured it personally.. Drop any other picture.. prove your false wisdom..

If am doubted i can post another pix.. and d police pix.. is no where on d internet.. except nl.. post another if on d internet and prove.. hoodlum like u..
Re: 62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice by Africandope(m): 12:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Make sure u post a link on any website where i wil get dat pix.. i wil give u 5k.. note d pix must be posted nothing more than yersterday(saturday).. b4 u post pix on a site and ask for ur moni.. If not of this stuff u posted.. no body on nl will know this is how u accuse people..

Raymondenyi FAT IDIOT FOR SAYING AM NOT SENSITIVE.. BASTA......

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Igbos And APGA In Political Wilderness: Political Hara-kiri / Political Cartoon Of The Day: The Watchdog / Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.