Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,853 members, 7,851,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander (617 Views)

Top10 Most Beautiful Countries In The World / Top10 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself / Nairaland Rated NO 4 Among Top10 Most Popular African Website In 2014 - Alexa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by danbrowndmf(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
1: INFORMATION- We Have so Many Bloggers here on NL who gives ous Update
time to time here.so if ur part of this forum u will be opportuned to be

the 1st person to hear some crucial information,be it Good or Bad

2: LOW RATE- Nairaland Charges at a very low rate when browsen here,nt
like some other blogs that wipe away ur MB with much pictures on there
blog.

3: JOB OPPORTUNITY- So Many People come down here on Nairaland and there
are so many testimoney on jobs here,owner of firms are here,so many
great people are here,so u never can tel u might just get a good job
here.

4:FREE EXPRESSION- On Nairaland Here your free to create ur own post and
express your self,fortunately for u,it might hit the front page and you
have millions of people reading your opinion

5: ONLINE PARTNERS- Is High Time we started giving online relationship a
chance.dou we'v nt record much of that here,buh i belive b4 dis year
runs out we will surely see "NAIRALAND MARRIAGE"

6: COUNSELLING- So Many People hv Brought Crucial issues here and by the
grace of God,they hv been able to receive crucial advice from
intellectaul nairalanders.

7: NEW FRIENDS- Nairaland let you meet new great friends,intellectual
people who can help you one way or the other

8: BLOGGERS- Nairaland Give You the chance to advertise your blog in
other for you to also generate traffic

9:HOME OF FUN- Nairaland is a home of fun,u cnt come here a day without
laughing before u log out,u dnt wanna miss coming online for one day.

10:SEUN OSEWA- Seun osewa is the owner of this great forum,sometimes on critical issues u have the chance to chat with this great man.

GodBless Nairaland
Godbless Seun Osewa

Pinkycute
seun
lalastica
farano
lala247
Vjsmiles
Englishmart
axortedbabe
sleekyshuga
chibkwe
naijaboiy
tosycntomuch
Airforce1

2 Likes

Re: TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
well written
Re: TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
nice 1....
Re: TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by obiZEAL(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
11. Comic relief....
Re: TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by bunmioguns(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Space not for sale

Beware of my son
Lala
Re: TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nice one op wink
Re: TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by vjsmiles: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
smiley

Re: TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by danbrowndmf(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyntomuch and Ipledge pls cm here.wink
Re: TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by pinkycute(f): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wowwwww...
Nice one Danbrowndmf smiley
You're a true son of Nairaland wink
Re: TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
People in travel section don't joke with nairaland,most especially people who want to school abroad
Re: TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by danbrowndmf(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
pinkycute:
Wowwwww...
Nice one Danbrowndmf smiley
You're a true son of Nairaland wink

Yea,sure son of NL,the place i Meet the one n only Pinkycute.:p

1 Like

Re: TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by osamaBUSH(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
But I have to add, to enjoy the full benefits from this forum [b]"YOU HAVE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER". [/b]I observed the number of guest is always higher than the number of members online.
Re: TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by danbrowndmf(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote
author=Ipledge post=32135608]People in travel section don't joke with
nairaland,most especially people who want to school abroad[/quote] lolz
Re: TOP10 Reasons Why You Have To Be A Nairalander by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Gud write up

(1) (Reply)

I Am Having Difficulty Deleting My Post On Nairaland I Need Help / Cute Photos Of President Jonathan's Aid-de-camp (ADC). / This Needs Verification. Help A Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.