Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers (57480 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by jamex93(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP can Neva win unless dey rig,

when rigging is getting to the point of making u loss,

u fight for your right

stupid PDP ppl

sai change

sai APC
sai buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Adekorya: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Real Power Tussle

But Amaechi and Jonathan should understand dat price of this tussle is being pay by innocent citizens.

They are both fighting for River's vote with less care to citizens life.

Egocentric politicians
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Aminat508(f): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:
Kill them allllllll

Bloody bastard paid touts by Amaechi

I pity those that will die while Amaechi's children are busy enjoying in abroad
what is dis one saying? they should kill your fellow Nigerian's...... I pity u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by bunmioguns(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
embarassed
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
oduastates:
What a disgrace what is happening in the SS and SE. After 4 presidential elections, they are not yet evolving.

Amaechi imported almajiri and AMALA politics into Rivers with his APC rubbish.

Amaechi is behind all the violence and anarchy in Rivers.

Heis a drowning man and will do anything to scuttle the electoral procees.

His looming defeat at the presidential is been shown to himinRivers where the electorate massively rejected his party and Buhari.

This is only the Begining of Amaechi's road to disgrace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Orikinla(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:
Kill them allllllll

[size=18pt]You are demonic.
All PDP leaders in Rivers are going to face the International Criminal Court.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by hardbody: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Cheyahhh. See as they want to go and commit suicide meanwhile Amechis kids are not there. What a shame. These guys arent thinking at all.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by M4gunners: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
I said it before just package dem and send dem as waybill in jail. After one month of election, you can free dem.Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by mopol2(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:
Kill them allllllll

your papa

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by hustla(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:
Kill them allllllll

You are a goat Sir

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by tommykiwi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Arrest their so called leader Ameachi the rest will definitely run for their lives! GEJ till 2019..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Emeksjames: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nigerians should undstnd dt their lives are far more important than any body's political ambitions
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by popcykaylah(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:
Kill them allllllll

they should kill them?what's makes you different from bokoharam?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
SAY NO TO RIGGING AND ELECTION VIOLENCE
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Kingrapha(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
My fear is, this may lead to civil war, God forbid. GEJ is too desperate, doing all he can to win this election. May God help us in this country.
quick to blame goodluck eh?haters r so incorrigible
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]You are demonic.
All PDP leaders in Rivers are going to face the International Criminal Court.[/size]

Stop this lie.

Ameachi is behind all the crisis not the PDP.

Besides, get ready for final capitulation in the hands of the caliphate as the Niger Delta and Southeast pull out.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by ChristineC: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
My fear is, this may lead to civil war, God forbid. GEJ is too desperate, doing all he can to win this election. May God help us in this country.
Civil war between who and who exactly?
Yorubas vs SS or North vs South? LoL

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Ahmeduana(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
scribble:
Scatter them.

Rubbish
YOU SAID SCATTER, ME I SAY KILL THEM ALL.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:

This is not about GEJ but amaechi.
Why can't these people stay in their houses? For how much ?
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
tommykiwi:
Arrest their so called leader Ameachi the rest will definitely run for their lives! GEJ till 2019..

WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD YOU USE TO REASON LIKE A CHILD, NOW THAT YOU ARE OF AGE WHY STILL REASON LIKE A BABY?

SAY NO TO ELECTION VIOLENCE

3 Likes 1 Share

Kingrapha:
quick to blame goodluck eh?haters r so incorrigible

The APC is truly composed of the vilest evilest liars.

They are a brood of vipers desperate at all cost.

Their lies ends today.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by tunjijones(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:
Kill them allllllll

You are a bastar.d. Its you and your generation dat wld be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amaechi, stop crying it's well...just give it up ok. Ghana will accept your asylum. Wipe your tears...PDP all the way.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by bendeco(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
For ur 100% sure waec Runz,

Add me on,

Whatsapp: 08130133156

2go: bendeco2

No fear no doubt!!!
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

My brother can never be part of such silly protest while Amaechi's children are busy enjoying in abroad

If my brother does such and get killed na him sabi

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Enjoying abroad not "in abroad". Illiterate tout.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by san316(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
They should continue killing each other while we in the north are experiencing peace waiting for the general to be sworn in.

SS And SE, Why art thou so unstable? Amaechi should just let go. By the way what's the population of rivers compared to just Niger state alone?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Pennywise(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jonathan, the IGP and the COAS should be held personally responsible for any life lost in these protests. Enough is enough.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Lerumo: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

Any apc bastard is never my brother

Here apc is a taboo

Kill them allllllll

O Boy, calm down. At this rate you'll just give yourself High Blood Pressure. Its very obvious you don't care about human life as long as your god (Jesus of Otuoke) wins.

No amount of rigging will stop the will of God.

Just calm down, and take things easy ok? Deadlyviper really fits you.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Machiny: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
tunex23:
What about if you happen to know your brother or a close family member was among the peaceful protester? How would you feel
he shld be dealt with too.because if he looks around.he wld notice non of the politicians children is protesting with them.amaechi can't be touched.but remember you as a commoner with him wld be used for the sacrifice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / APC Members "Flogged" Out Of Port-Harcourt During Massive Rally. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.