Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers (44006 Views)

PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by lalasticlala(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Many civil servants in Benue State voted massively for the leading opposition All progressives Congress (APC) and other minor political parties because of the salaries owed them by the state government, LEADERSHIP has gathered.

The state workers have insisted that there is no need voting the ruling PDP even as it is the leading party in the state.

They said the party had caused the non-payment of their salaries for several months.

Recall that the Benue state government led by Governor Gabriel Suswam has not paid salaries of workers for months, including that of academic and non-academic staff of tertiary institutions in the state that are currently on strike.

During the presidential and National Assembly elections last Saturday, the visibly angry workers who formed the majority of the voting strength of the agrarian state, blatantly refused to vote for the PDP.

http://leadership.ng/news/421591/we-voted-apc-because-of-unpaid-salaries-benue-workers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by airmark(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
good

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by dguyindcorner(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
We kicked GEJ out because we need change!!!

146 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by Rilwon: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Change

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
NA WA O

CHANGE EVERYWHERE

SAI BABA

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by PerfectFortune: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Change is here, inevitable.

Uncle Jona is on his way to Otuoke while OluwaBuhari is saying "Happy Palm Sunday to you all"

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by emiye(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin grin.

See him face, i want PDP to lose the centre and retain like 15 states, i want them to stay in opposition and make good efforts to strenghten Nigeria's democracy. PDP must survive o, even if they lose at the centre.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by Tolexander: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Different from what is happening in Osun

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by midolian(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good for them..one will always have a reason to vote against GEJ

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by tdayof(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Everybody wants change....

Even my dog wants change in other to receive more food

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by Danhumprey: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP have failed Nigeria woefully!angry

Time for CHANGE!cool

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by PassingShot(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
The same reason PDP got good votes in Osun.

6 Likes

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by ammyluv2002(f): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Danhumprey:
PDP have failed Nigeria woefully!angry

Time for CHANGE!cool
If i hear

1 Like

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by Tolexander: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
emiye:
grin grin grin.

See him face, i want to PDP to lose the centre and retain like 15 states, i want them to stay in opposition and make good efforts to strenghten Nigeria's democracy. PDP must survive o, even if they lose at the centre.
if PDP loses the presidential role. Then the party is buried!

What has been binding the party since 1999 is the presidential mantle it has been bearing since then. Any loss of the mantle is a calamity to the party and may cease to exist again.

18 Likes

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
cheap

2 Likes

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thank God i'm alive to withness these year election.

If not for God me and my family,would have been dead by now
Every election period would have always be a period of sadness and sorrow for rest of my family.

Almost burnt alive in 2011,after jonathan was declared the winner in kano.

Thank you lord,all glory belongs to you.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by Jwonder(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sorry but you just wasted your vote.. Cause Jona is Leading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by politricks: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
A genuine reason unlike he is our son mentality.

9 Likes

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by Mutuwa(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
If dem been pay nko?
Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by pendy79: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
The PDP was shocked to the marrow concerning this election, states they thought were on lockdown are now won massively by the most beautiful Bride in town APC.

I love my PARTY AND ITS SUPPORTERS.

WE DID IT FOLKS, WE DELIVERED NIGERIA FROM THE CABAL

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by Brymo: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
The cool thing about
unemployment is every day is
Saturday.

6 Likes

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by tp10: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jwonder:
Sorry but you just wasted your vote.. Cause Jona is Leading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in otuoke ward

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by emiye(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tolexander:
if PDP loses the presidential role. Then the party is buried!

I wont like that, and i pray it doesnt happen like that, i feel PDP will only go back to the drawing board, and learn to use their governed states as models, and keep putting pressure on APC at the centre. APC must not have a breathing space for too long, they must be put on their toes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by vivacious01: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Proud of my state,no time for non performing politicians,good ridiance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by Kagame: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
emiye:
grin grin grin.

See him face, i want PDP to lose the centre and retain like 15 states, i want them to stay in opposition and make good efforts to strenghten Nigeria's democracy. PDP must survive o, even if they lose at the centre.

I would like PDP to retain/win economically viable states in the SS and maybe Lagos. Opposition politics needs funding and Tinubu has done a good job by mobilizing funds when needed.

That would streghten the opposition and keep the ruling party on their toes i.e if APC eventually wins.

I would not like a winner takes all situation - APC might take Nigerians for a ride if there is no strong opposition to keep them in check.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by TVTKOKO(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
pendy79:
The PDP was shocked to the marrow concerning this election, states they thought were on lockdown are now won massively by the most beautiful Bride in town APC.

I love my PARTY AND ITS SUPPORTERS.

WE DID IT FOLKS, WE DELIVERED NIGERIA FROM THE CABAL
i pity some peeps sha... You did what??
For your father abi?

Some peeps won't giv dem parent the kinda support they throw at these politicians. SMH

3 Likes

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by afoo02(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
PassingShot:
The same reason PDP got good votes in Osun.
By winning only 1 Local Government in 23

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by RockMaxi: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good one there. Let the self acclaimed political gods know that power belongs to God and He can use the masses vote to voice it out. cool

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by Jaraworldsms(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
I hope we all voted wisely?

1 Like

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by noblealuu: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yes I support Benue civil servants on this, am a corps member currently serving in Benue state Batch B'14 so I knw wat am talking about! cool

The people have been suffering and smiling under Suswam's led govt for rather too long. That serves him Gabriel Suswam right grin pay back has alwayz been damn b.itch.

Change has come to stay, victory for democracy! shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by gen2briz(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
You've all done the right thing.. we'll not regret it all.

The change is here but who so ever that doesn't believe in this change should kindly go with jona to otuoke.

GMB till TANs and Afenifere leaders return balance to GEJ.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
So sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) / Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.