Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Accept Defeat. Sai BUHARI. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Accept Defeat. Sai BUHARI. (1420 Views)

If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje / Buhari: We Feared Jonathan will Not Accept Defeat - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Accept Defeat. Sai BUHARI. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Haven been awake all night monitoring election results pouring in from various units since yestaday till now, I ACCEPT that only a DIVINE intervention will save MyPresident.
I accept defeat and recognise The JaGaBan, Asiwaju. Bola Tinubu as the greatest political TACTICIAN this country has ever produced.
I love YOU Jonathan, but NIGERIANS have already decided.
Though I didn't regret not VOTING for YOU, its with SADNESS I congratulate you and PLEDGE my support to thePEOPLES' Government.
I only ask for few things, I WANT FASHOLA as the new PETROLEUM MINISTER and PAT UTOMI as FINANCE MINISTER, and don't forget to SEND T. A Orji to kirikiri.
The ENEMIES of this Nation are in their COVENS trying to rig this ELECTION, but Nigerians are solidly behind. I don't need to remind you how to deal with any MILITANT from the Niger Delta, because I believe in your MILITARY EXPERIENCE.
SAI BABA.
Ferderick
South East, Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accept Defeat. Sai BUHARI. by mymadam(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thank you... you're welcome. Nigeria belongs to all of us, irrespective of tribe, religion, class, etc. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Accept Defeat. Sai BUHARI. by Vikky014(f): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
ferderick:
Haven been awake all night monitoring election results pouring in from various units since yestaday till now, I ACCEPT that only a DIVINE intervention will save MyPresident.
I accept defeat and recognise The JaGaBan, Asiwaju. Bola Tinubu as the greatest political TACTICIAN this country has ever produced.
Though I didn't regret not VOTING for YOU, its with SADNESS I congratulate you and PLEDGE my support to thePEOPLES' Government.
I only ask for few things, I WANT FASHOLA as the new PETROLEUM MINISTER and PAT UTOMI as FINANCE MINISTER, and don't forget to SEND T. A Orji to kirikiri.
The ENEMIES of this Nation are in their COVENS trying to rig this ELECTION, but Nigerians are solidly behind. I don't need to remind you how to deal with any MILITANT from the Niger Delta, because I believe in your MILITARY EXPERIENCE.
SAI BABA.
Ferderick
South East, Nigeria
Really
Re: I Accept Defeat. Sai BUHARI. by Bevista: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'm very confident you voted for the General. Your Sarcasm is welcome though.

#SaiBaba
Re: I Accept Defeat. Sai BUHARI. by ishiamu(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
[s][/s]
ferderick:
SAI BABA.
Ferderick
South East, Nigeria

[s][/s]. Ok we ve heard new inec chairman
Re: I Accept Defeat. Sai BUHARI. by afanide: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
ferderick:
SAI BABA.
Ferderick
South East, Nigeria

TRASH.......trash........TRASH..........
Re: I Accept Defeat. Sai BUHARI. by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Remi Tinubu Senate President incoming.
I can't wait to experience how the leadership of the Senate will look like under a Female and Moslem.
Congrat Ma.

(1) (Reply)

Militants Blow Up Pipelines In Delta / Imo REC Is A PDP Member & Ex Speaker Cross Rivers / Neglect Of Solid Minerals: Why Nigeria Remains Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.