Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust (70689 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by anwo247: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
chitexy:
Not new. Same what happened 2011. Northerners are big time racist, uneducated and vote base on tribalism.

It is not a news for me he lost kano. Atleast him go win Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi.

Ingoe them. The 14m vote in South south + South west was largely left for jonathan.

In other locations like Lagos, it was turn to battle ground. Neck to neck. Yes, buhari will win kano. And any other place that Buhari may win will be with a very slight margin.

GEJ has carried the day.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by auch22: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Saeed348:
General Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has won all the five local government area so far declared in Kano by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

The result is being declared at headquarters of the INEC in the state capital. Our correspondent reports that Buhari got 23,451; Jonathan polled 4,997 votes in Kibiya.

In Gabasawa, General Buhari polled 31,499 votes and Jonathan got 3,840; in Albasu, Buhari polled 34,572, Jonathan 3,047; Bagwai, Buhari got 28,755 and Jonathan polled 8,159 and in Kunchi Buhari got 24, 542 and Jonathan went with 2,921 votes.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/nigeriavotes/93-kano/19626-buhari-leads-as-inec-commences-announcement-of-results-in-kano
WILL
SOMEBODY SAY GMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by omotayo51: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mogidi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2260769_fani_jpeg5013ab1b453510eba2245df5965d333d

[size=15pt]The result below is from Kaduna.[/size]
this guy mumu gan ooo...result wey dem never announce .. oh fani......
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by cozy7(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buhari is destined to rule Nigeria.....THANK GOD!
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by DExplorer1: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
I thought a GEJite said Jonathan was gonna win Kano? Even 25% may not be sure.
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by ebiagtales: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
owobokiri:
Jokes apart, Jona is doing well in kano wth this results. Kano is buharis biggezt stronghold. I am surprised to see jona even geting these much in these units.

Consolation shay? Like when den dey beat your club 4-0 for 88minutes. You go dey look for 1 consolation goal. Mtchew!
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by Rendition(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
kendrick9:
buhari won kano in 2011 but still lost the elections.... everyone knew he was gonna clear kano anyway.
hope u knw hes wining lagos which he didnt win d last time
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by carzola(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
congratulations to buhari, buh the battle is far from over.. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by terrifik19(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wow!! Sai Baba, Sai Buhari, me and my fellow Nigerian students in India are behind u. Victory is yours by god's grace....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
chitexy:
Not new. Same what happened 2011. Northerners are big time racist, uneducated and vote base on tribalism.

It is not a news for me he lost kano. Atleast him go win Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi.
I thought ibo are voting for only gej also.y criticising d Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by patfem(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
My people perish because dey Lack.............!!

*GEJ TILL 2019*
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by crisycent: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lol...it is expected. let's wait for the final result. GEJ Aso Rock is sure until 2019.
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by Mhosmhan(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
President muhammadu buhari ikechukwu,GCRF ;DPresident muhammadu buhari ikechukwu,GCRF
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by Eruditor: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
anwo247:

Ingoe them. The 14m vote in South south + South west was largely left for jonathan.
In other locations like Lagos, it was turn to battle ground. Neck to neck. Yes, buhari will win kano. And any other place that Buhari may win will be with a very slight margin.
GEJ has carried the day.

The funniest member of NL. You will not accept the truth till the handover ceremony.
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by Rendition(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
anwo247:

GEJ has carried the day.
lmfaooo are u in lagos pls stop dreaming hes cleared lagos up to the borders bro Sai baba.
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
emisquare99:
Abeg this guy has won already I'm just waiting for INEC to pronounce him the PRESIDENT of Nigeria.

Am all for Buhari, but seriously we shud be cautious. Its way too early for us to celebrate.
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by coldFLARES1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
genearts:
That's some a.ss wooping up there

Change is coming
this is not sufficiently cheering for me. The average turnout per LGA is less than 40k. Would such match the magic numbers that would soon be conjured up in the SE and SS?
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by t2luv1: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
It should have been clear to anyone that knows anything about numbers. You have 36 states, 19 in the North and 17 in the South. Right from the go GMB has an inside track to winning. To get to 2/3 numbers, all he has to do to win is to gainer 5 more states, along with the 19 northern states, and he is a winner. He is going to win Lagos, Oyo, Osun,and Ogun. That will take him to 24, and by having gained more than 25% of the vote in Ekiti, like we say in vegas he has a flush. The South West gave GEJ last election in 2011, now the south west appeared to be making him the loser. Buhari can dismissed the whole SS and SE, and he will still win. For GEJ to win, he has to win the whole southern states, and still win 25% in 7 states in the North. That ain't happening.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by xreal: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
When you look down, maltreat and wish your employee bad; and he becomes an Emir.

.....you shouldn't expect a vote from there.
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by Rendition(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
carzola:
congratulations to buhari, buh the battle is far from over.. GEJ till 2019.
nice one fair play
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by sophtaf(f): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
eaglechild:
Buhari will still lose

And all the APC broom carrying witches and wizards will cry.
grin
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by Fourwinds: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
owobokiri:
Jokes apart, Jona is doing well in kano wth this results. Kano is buharis biggezt stronghold. I am surprised to see jona even geting these much in these units.
consolation is good at times
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by juman(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
chitexy:

You are not sincere.

The mode of voting in kano resemble that of jonathan's strongholds.
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by soleexx(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Saeed348:
Said Baba Buhari..

That Baba Buhari na APC him dey? kiss
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by Hamazz1: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Change all da way
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by Mordyb: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
DExplorer1:
I thought a GEJite said Jonathan was gonna win Kano? Even 25% may not be sure.
you must have talking to deluded people i know he cant win kano talkless any southerner but hoping to get 25%
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by absoluteSuccess: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Goal.
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by davinchi86(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
but some ppl r so foolish this is d result of just one state n u started celebrating
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by jackydon(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Underage VOTING
Re: Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust by Bnladan(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin[color=#006600][/color] Dnt 4get dat Kano has 44 LG. Dis is d kind of result we expect in the remaining 39 LG's. Sai Baba...#ChangeAmbassador

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.