Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Im sick - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Im sick (1089 Views)

Is It The Will Of God For Believers To Fall Sick? / Im Confused Abt This Christian Theory... / ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im sick by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
im having hallucinations.cnt go into much details
Re: Im sick by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
angry
Am actually happy with ur problem

Don't ask me y grin angry
Re: Im sick by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
oloyolo:
angry
Am actually happy with ur problem

Don't ask me y grin angry
y
Re: Im sick by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
rahymat:
just lately pple talk unmeanigful words,irrational words,nice pple start behaving somehw.i see insects crawling around.nd im behaving normal just pple around me.pls who can explain dis phenominon
do you stay in lagos; visit the federal psychiatry hospital[Dont be ashamed] get a consultation time with the psychologist, you might get the help you need.
Re: Im sick by kay1one(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
rahymat:
just lately pple talk unmeanigful words,irrational words,nice pple start behaving somehw.i see insects crawling around.nd im behaving normal just pple around me.pls who can explain dis phenominon

There are four parameters used in diagnosing someone as schizophrenic;
hearing voices, thought insertion, (voices giving you ideas), hallucinations(seeing things), and delusions (actually believing "those" things).
You might be but its treatable. Visit a psychiatrist and get medications.

1 Like

Re: Im sick by MeandSum: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
rahymat:

This could be a lot of things. The best option you have is to visit a doctor. Please, whatever you do, don't visit a prayer group to "cast demon" out of you! It's a waste of valuable time.

3 Likes

Re: Im sick by illicit(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Really?
Re: Im sick by Redoil: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
MeandSum:

This could be a lot of things. The best option you have is to visit a doctor. Please, whatever you do, don't visit a prayer group to "cast demon" out of you! It's a waste of valuable time.
while you suggesting to her to visit a doctor is highly commendable and correct methink visiting prayer house is not wrong.
Re: Im sick by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rahymat, please go to LASUTH or any of the big state or federal hospitals in Lagos. And as MEandSum said, please don't waste your time with prayer groups or churches - they would tell you that it is demons and IT IS NOT!

rahymat:

MeandSum:
Re: Im sick by natedalo: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2015
rahymat:
im having hallucinations.cnt go into much details
I sent you a pm. i would like to talk to you concerning this experience.

(1) (Reply)

Jamat Ul-vida 2015 Wishes Shayari Sms Messages Ascii Status Lines Quotes In Urdu / jehovahs witnesses and watchtower investigated by UK charity commission / [MUST READ] The Last Wishes Of Alexander The Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.