Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election (44286 Views)

AGF Declares Senate Election Null And Void, Saraki, Ekweremadu In Fresh Trouble / INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) / IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Kakagiwa(f): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2015
ejibaba:
Woah....am not surprised...For some of us in Niger...we saw it coming. PDP must win governorship ooooh...our youthful fine boy must win...sai Nasko. sai Buhari
Sai LOLO
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by galadima77(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2015
wasak:

which part of my past?? having bulgy eyes is not an insult, been ethnocentric is not an insult either. these are traits that I've observed among u guys. m sorry if u feel insulted, but m bn very objective here.

well if i must respond to ur post....
nobody in my entire family n village has bulgy eyes neither do i think anybody including urself has conducted any research to that effect...

moreso, none of governor Aliyu Babangida's parents is of nupe extract...so where did ur info emerge from pls?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Kakagiwa(f): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Fourwinds:
how come he has been winning d governorship election
because he has been rigging it
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Edzy: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2015
Firmjudge:

Core northern state.?

No sir its not a core northern state but a MD state and not mostly muslims its almost evenly divided ask those who stay in the state qoute me if i am lieng..

David Umar has been winning talba since there battle @ governoship level over the years, but trust PDP.
Talba aliyu is a sokoto man claiming Niger state and claiming to be a GBARI man for that matter yet he does not understand same he has been sent back to sokoto.

Its as simple as ABC.

The original founders and elderstatemen of APC In Niger state is David Umar and co.

He has spent over 10years moving from ANPP - CPC now to APC the guy is eating the fruit of his labour.

lastly the state is too mixed up with families having siblins from the opposite religion so no time for SH*T
So no religious painting involved.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Firmjudge(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
thunder fire that ur stuupid mouth that u use in lying. Niger that every party always field muslim-muslim ticket is where u think is evenly divided btw xtians and muslim? It is 95% muslim, they jst dnt play religious politics, that's why u see david umaru winning.

stupid liar they dont play religious politics why was david refused the governors seat in 2003 and 2007 after he won clearly.

Teacher teach me 95% this is to show you how daft you are.

Why then did Kure field a christian deputy.?

And you just insulted the sensibility of the people of the state.

APC had no option than to allow David a founding member of the party in the state.

Its not only 95 its 99%
bigot.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by IVORY2009(m): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2015
bashydemy:
hahahhaa what gentle response from a TANoids, Please how will you deal with me ooo.

Try me...
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2015
Kakagiwa:
Sai LOLO

Nasko kor Nasko nii, so fineness u wan chop abii.....

Sai Abu Sanni Bello
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by ndat(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2015
donphilopus:
Thought APC was an Islamic Party. How come they fielded a Christian against a PDP Muslim in a (core) Northern State (though Middle belt)?!
is all about change not religion.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by arent88(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
thunder fire that ur stuupid mouth that u use in lying. Niger that every party always field muslim-muslim ticket is where u think is evenly divided btw xtians and muslim? It is 95% muslim, they jst dnt play religious politics, that's why u see david umaru winning.
how can you in ur right senses say niger is 95% muslims.muslims ar majority but not even 70%.u ar realy ignorant
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Caseless: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2015
arent88:
how can you in ur right senses say niger is 95% muslims.muslims ar majority but not even 70%.u ar realy ignorant
point to one LG in niger that's 70 xtains.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Caseless: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Firmjudge:

[s]stupid liar they dont play religious politics why was david refused the governors seat in 2003 and 2007 after he won clearly.

Teacher teach me 95% this is to show you how daft you are.

Why then did Kure field a christian deputy.?

And you just insulted the sensibility of the people of the state.

APC had no option than to allow David a founding member of the party in the state.

Its not only 95 its 99%
bigot.[/s]

trash!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Firmjudge(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
trash!

Silly liar disprove me.

No state in Nigeria has 95% Muslims.

You are a liar.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by wasak(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Kakagiwa:
You are not being objective. Having bulgy eyes like dat of Talba is insulting

are u saying Nupes don't have bulgy eyes? like seriously?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by ganasy: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Firmjudge:

Core northern state.?

No sir its not a core northern state but a MD state and not mostly muslims its almost evenly divided ask those who stay in the state qoute me if i am lieng..

David Umar has been winning talba since there battle @ governoship level over the years, but trust PDP.
Talba aliyu is a sokoto man claiming Niger state and claiming to be a GBARI man for that matter yet he does not understand same he has been sent back to sokoto.

Its as simple as ABC.

The original founders and elderstatemen of APC In Niger state is David Umar and co.

He has spent over 10years moving from ANPP - CPC now to APC the guy is eating the fruit of his labour.

lastly the state is too mixed up with families having siblins from the opposite religion so no time for SH*T
I agree with you. Am from Niger State also with close family members and friends as Muslims

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Caseless: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Firmjudge:

Silly liar disprove me.

No state in Nigeria has 95% Muslims.

You are a liar.
and we have states with 95% xtians, ryt? Jackal, point out the LG in niger that has 70% xtians or sharrap!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Firmjudge(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
and we have states with 95% xtians, ryt? Jackal, point out the LG in niger that has 70% xtians or sharrap!

Silly liar.
No state has 95% Christians or 95%Muslims as far as Nigeria is concerned.
Stop lieing to yourself and misleading people
Silly liar.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Tylenol: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Firmjudge:

or more i give them 43% my oppinion thoug might be + or -

Haba!

How can the Christians in Niger state be up to 43%? Granted, Niger state has a higher Christian population than most states in the North (except other middle belt states) but 43% is a stretch.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kakagiwa:
Sai LOLO

lol...madam, why u de do like dis na? abeg make our youthful and energetic guy win na...chei...I like LOLO shaa but jst dt I feel Nasko will perform better...
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by bashydemy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
IVORY2009:

Try me...
Empty barrel
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by IVORY2009(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
bashydemy:
Empty barrel

I warn you again for the last time... "u deal on cars right"
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by bashydemy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
IVORY2009:

I warn you again for the last time... "u deal on cars right"
yes I deal on cars what will you do Empty Barrel
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by IVORY2009(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
bashydemy:
yes I deal on cars what will you do Empty Barrel

you dis Olx car scammer, I will deal with, u will see...
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by bashydemy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
IVORY2009:

you dis Olx car scammer, I will deal with, u will see...
hahaha I swear you be johnbul, I don't do olx I base and sell.my cars in cotonou
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by IVORY2009(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha I swear you be johnbul, I don't do olx I base and sell.my cars in cotonou

one of the olx car scammers bursted here on nairaland.com
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by bashydemy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
IVORY2009:

one of the olx car scammers bursted here on nairaland.com
Lolz keep fooling your self thank God I don't do olx
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by IVORY2009(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
bashydemy:
Lolz keep fooling your self thank God I don't do olx

General Public please take note
This is to inform @ well-meaning nairalanders, that this man/boy "Bashydemy" is one of the Olx car scammers, pls do not purchase cars frm him, do so @ your own risk. Thank you.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by bashydemy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
IVORY2009:

General Public please take note
This is to inform @ well-meaning nairalanders, that this man/boy "Bashydemy" is one of the Olx car scammers, pls do not purchase cars frm him, do so @ your own risk. Thank you.
hey are you mad or something? You want make Ogun kill all your generation abi you wan make thunder fire? You think say na everybody be like you fool... well check through o'clock I have never advertise anything on olx so mind your self you dis bastard
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Skillz02(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Firmjudge:

Core northern state.?

Its as simple as ABC.

Yea I believe u cos I'm a Nigerlite there is notin like religious sentiment in Niger State Muslims are 65% while xtians are 35% & yet we still live in peace

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by IVORY2009(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
bashydemy:
hey are you mad or something? You want make Ogun kill all your generation abi you wan make thunder fire? You think say na everybody be like you fool... well check through o'clock I have never advertise anything on olx so mind your self you dis bastard

if I handle you, dis is just the beginning..
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by bashydemy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
IVORY2009:

if I handle you, dis is just the beginning..
If you see who mumu reach you sue that person.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Kakagiwa(f): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
ejibaba:

lol...madam, why u de do like dis na? abeg make our youthful and energetic guy win na...chei...I like LOLO shaa but jst dt I feel Nasko will perform better...
Thank God u still like Lolo
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kakagiwa:
Thank God u still like Lolo

I like no mean say I want am to win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roads To Be Commissioned By President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) / Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign / President Tinubu Meets Kwankwaso In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.