Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? (1448 Views)

Tiwa Savage’s Hubby “tee Billz” Could Spend 1-year In Jail For Suicide Attempt / Chris Brown, Could This Also Be Your Son....? / Drake Says Brawl With Chris Brown 'could End Really Badly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2009
If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,What You You Do With Him?

I think would try and make him ma brother-in-law so dat i would spend some time wit rihanna .

Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by Raymond88(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2009
I'd beat him up, tie him down and boil his testicles with slow burning heat.
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by spikedcylinder: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2009
I would beg him for money. grin
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by kemisuga(f): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2009
I will tell him to sing his song (With You) for me. After then, I will slap his face grin grin grin tongue
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by SeanT21(f): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2009
NOTHING!!

He is not attractive!!
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by SisiJinx: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2009
Who is Chris Brown?
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by ajayi1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2009
I'll put HOT boiling ring in his Ass!!! shocked
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by spikedcylinder: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Who is Chris Brown?

One ogbeni like that. tongue
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by Czarskit(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2009
I'll kidnap him! & demand a million dollar ransome. . .
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by brusher: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2009
i will do a duet with him
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by showbobo(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Who is Chris Brown?
You kidding you dont know him,aight
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2009
I'd ask him to go learn the rudiments of voice training instead of relying on autotune
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 27, 2009
Autotune? What's that? He's a good singer.

@topic
What cares should I have with small boys?
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 27, 2009
stillwater:

Autotune? What's that? He's a good singer.

autotune is a software that helps automatically keep your voice in pitch when you sing. Listen to Chris Brown's song "Forever" . . . its very evident he's using autotune. The software can make any idiot sound like a very good singer. Those high notes that sound wavy are not natural . . . computer creates them. Chei all these frauds don decieve una.
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 27, 2009
True, my friends told me abt the autotone.
LOL, they told me that's why he points the mic to the audience when the song gets to the high-pitch part.

Well, am not one of his fans, so, no be my wahala.

Now, if I could spend one day with 30 seconds To Mars crew, now that'd be hot!
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 27, 2009
davidylan:

autotune is a software that helps automatically keep your voice in pitch when you sing. Listen to Chris Brown's song "Forever" . . . its very evident he's using autotune. The software can make any idiot sound like a very good singer. Those high notes that sound wavy are not natural . . . computer creates them. Chei all these frauds don decieve una.

Wow, I'm gullible!!!! I don't religiously follow his music, it's just what I hear on radio I judge him on.
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 27, 2009
Ordinary dude making a cover of Chris Brown's "With You" using autotune . . . sometimes it sounds better than the original

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEJeu7MKxmk&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by wunmilyn(f): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I would beg him for money. grin

and if doesn't give me grin grin grin

Czarskit:

I'll kidnap him! & demand a million dollar ransome. . .
i wil use niger delta system grin grin grin grin
if nobody con rescue ham

i gon con wear ham the helmet (okada) so dat he go disappear inside my wordrope dey vomit money for me. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Chris Brown Could Spend 1 Day With You,what You You Do With Him? by kellygirl(f): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2009
@wumilyn
u r so funny.

(1) (Reply)

Jackson Was Not My Father, Says Omer Bhatti / Its Payback Time For 2face Idibia / D'banj Buys N21 Million 2012 Aston Martin Vantage Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.