Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

You Can Only See This In Nigeria (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Only See This In Nigeria (photos) (928 Views)

Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Only See This In Nigeria (photos) by helinues: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
You can only see this in Nigeria (Photos)

Re: You Can Only See This In Nigeria (photos) by kilode100(f): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yinmu!!

If pdp like, make dem assemble day old babies, the people won't be deceived anymore.

And on this note, Sai Buhari!!!

20 Likes

Re: You Can Only See This In Nigeria (photos) by Juliusganduje: 1:59pm On Apr 09
helinues:
You can only see this in Nigeria (Photos)
Dudu osun soap is currently recruiting workers.

1 Like

Re: You Can Only See This In Nigeria (photos) by Melagros(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09
COMRADES @helinues, revers is the case now/2023
Explain 100marks
Re: You Can Only See This In Nigeria (photos) by helinues: 3:34pm On Apr 09
Melagros:
COMRADES @helinues, revers is the case now/2023
Explain 100marks

Stop the trolling or I will report this moniker
Re: You Can Only See This In Nigeria (photos) by Melagros(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09
helinues:

Stop the trolling or I will report this moniker
Oh! How dare you, you call this fact trolling? When pdp was doing it you people were all over the Internet casting aspersions on them, today now the table has turned around and you want to silent the dissents
Go ahead and report the moniker, do you think nairaland is the only medium that I can express my feelings/ point of view?
Aljazeera is there
BBC is there
CNN is there
Reddit is there
X is there etc

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Winner Of The Presidential Elections! / Poll Respondents Want Fayose Removed As Governor / Lists Of Businesses That Will Suffer Under Gmb:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.