Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Is There Any Heavenly Reward For Tithes Paid On Money You Scamed For? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Any Heavenly Reward For Tithes Paid On Money You Scamed For? (1001 Views)

Help My Sister Was Scamed Of Her School Fees In Ebsu / UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak / Get The Money You Need For College In 3 Minutes With College Ave Student Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Heavenly Reward For Tithes Paid On Money You Scamed For? by Swaginton(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
so I was wondering..is it a waste of time paying tithe from money u scammed your parents? mature answers please
Re: Is There Any Heavenly Reward For Tithes Paid On Money You Scamed For? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
You just scammed your old boy right ?
Re: Is There Any Heavenly Reward For Tithes Paid On Money You Scamed For? by Swaginton(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lacomus:
You just scammed your old boy right ?
yes oo..but I dnt know if I should still pay tithe on it..but scamming him was necessary
Re: Is There Any Heavenly Reward For Tithes Paid On Money You Scamed For? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Swaginton:
yes oo..but I dnt know if I should still pay tithe on it..but scamming him was necessary
badooo na it you be.
Re: Is There Any Heavenly Reward For Tithes Paid On Money You Scamed For? by phintohlar(f): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Speechless
Re: Is There Any Heavenly Reward For Tithes Paid On Money You Scamed For? by brocab: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Scamming monies to pay tithes, is stealing.
Anybody who supports, tithing as a source to retrieve financial gain from God's people, supports the thief.

Swaginton:
so I was wondering..is it a waste of time paying tithe from money u scammed your parents? mature answers please
Re: Is There Any Heavenly Reward For Tithes Paid On Money You Scamed For? by brocab: 1:20am On Mar 30, 2015
I was just reading Acts 20:28-35, "Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the Flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the Church of God, which He purchased with His own Blood.
The Lord is talking to his Church, and He is telling His overseers "the Pastors" to shepherd the flock which is the believers in Christ.

V's 29, For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.
This verse the Lords warning us about these men and women of corrupt minds, wolves dressed in sheep clothing.
1 Timothy 6-5, men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is the means of gain. From such with draw yourselves.
These wolves are already involved in our Churches today scamming and twisting bible verses, {Gaining finances} living the high life on your expense. The Lord's telling you clearly, from such withdraw yourselves, get out of there move yourselves away from these teachings. Tithing monies don't exist.

V's 30, "Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.
These men and women are already involved in our Churches, twisting bible verses, scamming people for more worldly riches more then God, and already people have followed after them, and walked away from the truth.

V's 31, "Therefore WATCH, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears.
Jesus is given us warning, pick up your bibles, don't just lay there-verse after verse, the Lord is given us warning-Watch.

V's 32. "And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
Again read your bibles, Seeking His Kingdom, ask for wisdom and knowledge, build your true foundation and stand fern on the word of God.

V's 33, "I have converted to no-one's SILVER and GOLD or APPAREL.
The apostles didn't ask for your money-No tithes no offerings-nothing from you, all they want is, for you to listen to the word of God, it's free...

V's 34, "Yes" you yourselves know that these hands have provided for my necessities, and for those who were with me.
This verse is pretty clear to the open eye, even the apostles worked with their own hands, labouring in the heat of the day-sweating sharing the word of God while working-just for their keep, they didn't ask no-one for their tithes and offerings, but they worked hard for themselves and those who were weak with them..

V's 35, "I have shown you in every way, by labouring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, "It is more blessed to give then to receive".

I haven't really met any Tithers, who has a heart for just giving, without wanting to receive more of it back.
If I started to tithe at a 10 fold, every week of my hard earned cash?
In return from the pastor's info line, {In a 100 years from now, 52 weeks a year, 10% and more for my offerings that comes out of my weekly wage, I should at least build 100 Mega Churches, buy 50 cars, 10 planes and at least 15 helicopters, and mega homes for the newly wed pastors-rich to enjoy} Well done good and faithful servant, I just retrieve a 100 fold, pay back guarantee.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Physicist? Anyone Here? / 125 First Class, as UNILAG Graduates 10,600 Students / Project Topics And Materials In Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.