Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Test your word knowledge in this new game called "words countdown" - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Test your word knowledge in this new game called "words countdown" (867 Views)

Naija Coder: Test Your Coding Skills Now / Can I Learn Python On My Own? Even With No Previous Knowledge In Programming / Words Countdown About To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test your word knowledge in this new game called "words countdown" by Tolustar(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
A new game developed by a young Nigerian developer.

The game was created for young kids and adults to test how versatile they are with English words (a fun test). To spice it up, the game has a countdown timer to test how many English words you know before the timer runs out.

***UNIQUE FEATURES of the game***

-There is an Easter egg at the end of each game where you learn different fun facts from all walks of life.

-There is a statistics menu to check your progress in the game

-There are 12 achievements/modes to unlock while playing the game to spice up the test.

-you can Brag about your high score and the words you have unlocked in the dictionary with your friends and other players playing the game.

-Share your score with family and friends on your best social platform.

To start the fun with friends and family download the game at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolustar.wordscountdown

Don't enjoy alone please share with your friends and family

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is the screenshots of the game

Re: Test your word knowledge in this new game called "words countdown" by thewebcraft(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
its nice..(please work on the UI)

1 Like

Re: Test your word knowledge in this new game called "words countdown" by Coldplayz2(m): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
i just downloaded it.. i really love the concept behind it. Great work bruv

1 Like

Re: Test your word knowledge in this new game called "words countdown" by Tolustar(m): 6:13am On Apr 14, 2015
thewebcraft:
its nice..(please work on the UI)

Better UI now and updated user experience, Thanks for your feedback

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolustar.wordscountdown

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed This New Google Logo On Your Google Now. / Anybody Interested In Selling Adsense/host?? / website advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.