Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard (50056 Views)

Adamawa Governorship Result: APC Leading. / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by obinoral1179(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Even if goodluck should emerge the senate and house rep will give him tough time. But he can't win this. Let see how david mark will become the senate president again?. Jonathan is going and we are using our vote to send him out.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by Timzyy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
kay1one:
I will never fall for apc and their lies!!!
E go do u like film Trick...
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by dellylo(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
sweet........ Tonite will be one of my best nite.Now here comes d change we all long for.celeberate Nigerians because of ur liberation as come.Goodbye Pdp

1 Like

Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by ayomidegambari(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
GMB 4 sure!!!!!!!!! Oya bring kano,katsina,sokoto bornu and kwara make GEJ collapse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by KanwuliaJara: 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
myproperty:
It is not yet time to celebrate. The result is just for two area councils( Abaji and Kwali) out of six area councils. It still remains: AMAC, Kuje Area Council, Gwagwalada Area Council, Bwari Area Council,

Ehen!!!

Thank you jare!!!!! grin

*loading up on my kola! I will not put down EYE OR NYANSH pad down for one split second at work tonight! I pity my poor patients! Dem go starve sleep for dem piss and shyte till day-break welehi-telehi*!!!! grin
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
sincerenigerian:
*********** THIS RESULTS ARE FOR ABAJI AREA COUNCIL OF ABUJA ONLY **********

You think so? APC even won Aso Rock polling 613 against PDP's 595. That result was announced by aljazeera tonight.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by Oceemo(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
kay1one:
but u believe the result for Benue they posted?
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by millionboi(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
apoti:
By Henry Umoru

ABUJA- Results released Sunday for the Federal Capital Territory, by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, showed that the APC won the Presidential election with 10,853 while PDP scored 7,762.

Also in Abaji, the APC Senatorial candidate, Senator Sidi Ali who hails from Abaji polled 9,840 to defeat the incumbent and PDP candidate, Senator Philip Tanimu Aduda who scored 8,749 and for the House of Representatives, APC scored ,10,047 and PDP, 8,215.
Announcing the result, the Returning Officer, Dr. Abdullahi Mohammed Evuti of the Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Abuja told journalists that no problem recorded despite some hitches of logistics and card readers’ failure, even as he revealed that the council has 10 wards and the total number of registered voters is 42, 401, while accredited voters is 20, 017.

A breakdown of votes received by political parties show ACPN 14, ADC 11, APC 10, 853, NCP 25, PDP 7,762, PPN 16, UDP 03, APA 26, AA 09, KOWA 03, CPP 16, HDP 02, AD 05 and UPP 02.

The returning officer also said that the total valid votes recorded was 18,747, rejected votes 537, while total vote cast 19, 284

Also yesterday, for senatorial seat in the territory indicate that the candidate of the APC, Senator Sidi Ali won in Kwali Area Council beat incumbent Senator Phillips Aduda by 1, 035 votes.

Ali polled 14, 645 votes while Aduda, who is the chairman, Senate Committee on Power, polled 13, 610 of the 29,320 votes cast. ADC scored 62 votes coming third of the 13 political parties that contested the seat.
Also, in Kwali Area Council, the APC presidential candidate polled 15, 348 to beat the PDP candidate who scored 13, 091 votes.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/abuja-apc-polls-10853-to-pdp-7762-votes/
Rubish is dis wat u r paid 2giv wrong result....m........Until I hear 4rm Jega
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by XBLadez: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Obadiah77:

you miss road undecided
Wait until tomorrow
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by Heffalump(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Good
Dear Jesus last words before he died was "It is finished".
Hope PDP can start saying this too before they go 6 ft below due to dismay, disappointment and despair because they' ll all be facing the divine and a greater authority for all the atrocious crimes they've committed against humanity..

Buhari's victory is impending. PDP, it is finished
Sai Buhari.

Wait for the final score card.
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by maslong(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
apoti:
By Henry Umoru

ABUJA- Results released Sunday for the Federal Capital Territory, by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, showed that the APC won the Presidential election with 10,853 while PDP scored 7,762.

Also in Abaji, the APC Senatorial candidate, Senator Sidi Ali who hails from Abaji polled 9,840 to defeat the incumbent and PDP candidate, Senator Philip Tanimu Aduda who scored 8,749 and for the House of Representatives, APC scored ,10,047 and PDP, 8,215.
Announcing the result, the Returning Officer, Dr. Abdullahi Mohammed Evuti of the Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Abuja told journalists that no problem recorded despite some hitches of logistics and card readers’ failure, even as he revealed that the council has 10 wards and the total number of registered voters is 42, 401, while accredited voters is 20, 017.

A breakdown of votes received by political parties show ACPN 14, ADC 11, APC 10, 853, NCP 25, PDP 7,762, PPN 16, UDP 03, APA 26, AA 09, KOWA 03, CPP 16, HDP 02, AD 05 and UPP 02.

The returning officer also said that the total valid votes recorded was 18,747, rejected votes 537, while total vote cast 19, 284

Also yesterday, for senatorial seat in the territory indicate that the candidate of the APC, Senator Sidi Ali won in Kwali Area Council beat incumbent Senator Phillips Aduda by 1, 035 votes.

Ali polled 14, 645 votes while Aduda, who is the chairman, Senate Committee on Power, polled 13, 610 of the 29,320 votes cast. ADC scored 62 votes coming third of the 13 political parties that contested the seat.
Also, in Kwali Area Council, the APC presidential candidate polled 15, 348 to beat the PDP candidate who scored 13, 091 votes.

This result is for only one LGA. there are six LGA in Abuja watch out for Amac biggest LG and also PDP strong hold Bwari LGA also PDP strong hold. Kuje LGA also PDP , wkali LGA G/lada LGA
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by philips70(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jarus:

Vanguard is TANoid newspaper. Where Aribisala spews bunkum every week.

I must write a full column on Aribisala if GMB wins this election. The bile that man spew on GMB and Tinubu frequently can cause 3rd world war. I suspect the old man will commit suicide if this happens. His family should monitor him closely.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by Rajjah(f): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ all the way.
U re high on drugs mr..
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by Kennyblues(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Just my thinking...Buhari has won already
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by kay1one(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
halimat38:

we don't need you tongue tongue tongue

Who get this lost but found? !
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by NOSCAM: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
maslong:

This result is for only one LGA. there are six LGA in Abuja watch out for Amac biggest LG and also PDP strong hold Bwari LGA also PDP strong hold. Kuje LGA also PDP , wkali LGA G/lada LGA

I dey always enjoy the way you always console yourself in advance. Na so you talk for Lagos election, Oyo, e.t.c, you vanished for some hours after hearing that Buhari defeated Jonathan woefully undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by Adex097: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Game over PDP. grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by maslong(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
millionboi:
Rubish is dis wat u r paid 2giv wrong result....m........Until I hear 4rm Jega

Please don't mind him as thi result is for only one LGA. there are six LGA
in Abuja watch out for Amac biggest LG and also
PDP strong hold Bwari LGA also PDP strong hold.
Kuje LGA also PDP , wkali LGA G/lada LGA

1 Like

Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by adesegun121(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
sincerenigerian:
*********** THIS RESULTS ARE FOR ABAJI AREA COUNCIL OF ABUJA ONLY **********

Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by DONADAMS(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
I smell CHANGE!!!!
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by otigbagba: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
apoti:
By Henry Umoru

...jona is running against a train this time..game over
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by olasco123: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
my friend! you have done your job. We Nigerians understand your situation, but by now you should have been paid your salary for this month and stopped working because the game is over.

SeverusSnape:
GEJ all the way.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by PilotOz(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
kay1one:
but u will fall for pdp and their lies? face facts. defeat is inevitable
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by adesegun121(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
maslong:

story for the gods...

Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by sule5727: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Good
Dear Jesus last words before he died was "It is finished".
Hope PDP can start saying this too before they go 6 ft below due to dismay, disappointment and despair because they' ll all be facing the divine and a greater authority for all the atrocious crimes they've committed against humanity..

Buhari's victory is impending. PDP, it is finished
Sai Buhari.
I really like ur post!!! Any time I see ur post I always shares tears!!! one love sai baba
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by PilotOz(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
maslong:

be calling strong holds, wen abuja r clamouring for change
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by cheddahboy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
kay1one:

There must be a transformer in your vicinity you can hug dearly!

I can bet he will hug it and nothing will happen, u know why?

Transformation can't take place without CHANGE.
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by justjify(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
As a result of this,there is wild celebration in my part of abuja. With party supporters moving around on bikes and in cars, blaring horns and playing loud music. I pray it doesn't get ugly/dirty tonight ooh!
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by gagewonda(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Our media houses acting very unprofessional as much as im nt a pdp fan neither am I an apc fan I wanna correct dis. Those figures are for abaji nd kwali area councils not d entire fct. Der r still municipal, karshi, robochi nd co. U dont expect voters in d whole of fct to be 20k plus I suppose so vanguard shld correct d error
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buhahahahahhahahaa. Lmao. cheesy
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by sule5727: 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Obadiah77:

you miss road undecided
help me tell him he really missed road oo !!!
Re: Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by tayour917i(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Obadiah77:

you miss road undecided

grin ... Oshirin ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Women, Mothers Protest In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Big Upset Looms In Senate: 22 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP / Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.