Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes (35817 Views)

Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) / Buhari Overtakes Jonathan In Benue, Gets 250,000 Votes - PUNCH / Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Remarkable:

You know what's funny buut true?

GEJ can lose the SW but win the presidency...

Does Obj v. Falae ring a bell? he lost the SW, (Obasanjo did), but won the presidency...

the previous republic as well? Shagari lost the SW, but won the overall title as president...

and the republic before that? Balewa lost the SW, but won the presidency of the republic...

so though I know it makes you feel good to lie to yourself... but alil look back into Nigeria's history on elections is totally opposite of what you just said.

Anyhoo... all we want from each state in the SW is at least 25%, winning it outrightly like in Ekiti is a bonus... the real battle ground is the NC... so APC carrying an APC state is no surprise, really.
Olodo.

Obasanjo won the Northern and even South south states. Is the same happening to Jonathan?

Keep on giving yourself false hope.

Jonathan needs to win South west, SS, SE, NC and parts of north to be able to return.

He has lost SW, lost 3 states in NC already and you still say he would win? Keep on dreaming.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by Elove1: 12:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari Child Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 /
# 12million Naira as School Fees Developing Her
Future and Career. *Jonathan's Children Have
Being Moved To London For Studies and
Residence while Developing Their Career and living
In Affluence..... *Atiku Abubakar Children Are
Abroad Schooling.... *Tinubu's Children Are
Abroad Schooling and Living in Affluence, They Are
All Developing and Investing In their Children To
Continue To Rule Us After They Are Gone..... You
are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing APC and
PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change"
Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting
"Transformation" Killing Yourself, Fomenting
Trouble and Constituting Nuisance to the Society
because of Peanuts that can't make you a better
person...... Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why
Not Do Apprentice Or learn a Skill that will make
You more Productive today in the Society. Why
Not Do Volunteering Jobs Instead Of Looking For
Big Pay Jobs!!!! Stop Being A Disgrace To Your
Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying
PDP Umbrellas Because That is the Wish of
Politicians For You... They Know If You have a
Good Job, They Can't Use You As A Thug /
Propagandist. If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten
Children To the Street For Campaign and Jonathan
Will not Bring his Children and Blood Brothers To
The Street For Campaign, Then You are a Disgrace
To Your Family If You Don't Stop Masquerading
Yourself As PDP and APC Agents, Because Up Till
Now, I have Never Seen Buhari 's Children and
Jonathan's Children On The Street Wearing APC
Vest and Holding Brooms, Neither Have I seen
Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella
Even On Social Media Let Alone In the Street.... A
Word Is Enough For The Wise....Vote wisely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by shevy45(m): 12:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Cartainly, Osun & Oyo will follow.
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by alsudaes1(m): 1:05am On Mar 30, 2015
crownprince102:
Sai Buhari

Sai Baba

Sai Ogun

Sai SW

Sai O-what big shame to them especially the ijebus. . .the entire Ogun state (apc VP state) won with just one quarter of Godswill's votes as a senator
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by sacora(f): 1:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Remarkable:

Well, GEJ scored over 25%, in this state... so that goes in the bag, and we keep counting. Next!
cold comfort!
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by kolaaderin: 1:10am On Mar 30, 2015
SmartAlex:
Am not surprised APC is winning their home match.
Come to SS and SE[pdp's home] and u will confirm that buhari has no ground atall compare to what Jonathan has in the SW

Looking at u in 3D..... SW home for buhari or battle ground for the two party.
Home ground for buhari is the north and no one is even talking about it cos its all knocked down for the general. The supposed battle ground is also turning victorious .... All I can see is some kilometer ahead for JONA to safely arrive at Otueke
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by dokegbu: 2:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Said baba....my President ...ekele diri chukwu
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by MeandSum: 2:10am On Mar 30, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Not bad. PDP will bleed APC for votes in S'West. S'East, S'South and N'Central will be decisive for Jonathan.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news. the way things are looking now it seems APC just secured more than 45% of the votes in Edo state. You guys were hoping to win Kaduna but APC got over 80% of the declared votes from that state for now.
The maths is not on your side.

What were you saying about North Central?
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by Demdem(m): 2:29am On Mar 30, 2015
ilugunboy:
I know lagos will not be any different.....wherever Ogun goes....lagos follows

Where is ur friend the protection seeker ( Barcanista) who claimed SDP / pdp will hold sway?
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by brownlord: 2:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Demdem:

Where is ur friend the protection seeker ( Barcanista) who claimed SDP / pdp will hold sway?

Rdemdem, I saw you shouting like a mad man in the rivers state video, it seems you are inconsistent with your drugs
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by Demdem(m): 3:00am On Mar 30, 2015
brownlord:

Rdemdem, I saw you shouting like a mad man in the rivers state video, it seems you are inconsistent with your drugs

Brownfool, i think u are lost and confused. Left Rivers Saturday night for a business deal. cool
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by brownlord: 3:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, i think u are lost and confused. Left Rivers Saturday night for a business deal. cool

Lmao, business deal!

I though the video was during the election and that was suppose to be Saturday morning?

Retardemdem, you are going mad o, your brain can't grasp less than 10 words.

I hope you are not adding weed to your condition?
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by adeniyitheprof(m): 3:13am On Mar 30, 2015
SmartAlex:
Come to SS and SE[pdp's home] and u will confirm that buhari has no ground atall compare to what Jonathan has in the SW

However my brother, in 2011, it was Jonathan all the way in all the SW states including Lagos.

The yorubas voted for him massively, particularly in Lagos where people voted for PDP to take on Presidency but voted for ACN to take on Governorship.

If I am not mistaken, Jonathan won virtually all SW states but now seeing an hausa man winning or leading in SW is something of a serious concern to PDP.
This goes beyond a mere 25% of the votes upon the alleged billions spent in this region.
Before these elections, according to an independent survey, Ogun and some states in SW and even in North were predicted to be won by PDP but the reality is against such theory now.

Also if I'm not mistaken, AD, ACN or CNPP has never won any state in SE; so I am not expecting anything different.

Good morning!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by Demdem(m): 3:17am On Mar 30, 2015
brownlord:

Lmao, business deal!

I though the video was during the election and that was suppose to be Saturday morning?

Retardemdem, you are going mad o, your brain can't grasp less than 10 words.

I hope you are not adding weed to your condition?

Brownfool, again I reinstate that u are confused.
The curse I placed on u is obviously Aving it's toll.
Saturday was election day and chaos all over Rivers.
Protest was Sunday.
Fool, u are doomed.
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by ElekeNtioba: 3:20am On Mar 30, 2015
MeandSum:

sorry to be the bearer of bad news. the way things are looking now it seems APC just secured more than 45% of the votes in Edo state. You guys were hoping to win Kaduna but APC got over 80% of the declared votes from that state for now.
The maths is not on your side.

What were you saying about North Central?

source?
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by arimahoseloka(m): 4:11am On Mar 30, 2015
millionboi:
APC is a party of confusion,I regret votin 4dem in few post,why al dis busy bodi nd bombin in som eastern part,beginin 2hate APC..........,nd 2 d moderate must al dis trash mek frontpage,Seun won dem result is 2be annouce by INEC nt by any APC or PDP man here.Stop it now@Seun
we can't give the PDP any chance to rig the election
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by MabraO: 4:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Remarkable:

Well, GEJ scored over 25%, in this state... so that goes in the bag, and we keep counting. Next!

Losers be like
U get 25% Does that amount to winning?
Mumu always giving themselves hopeless hope.
So mumu GEJ scoring 25% na achievement
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by tunde1200(m): 5:10am On Mar 30, 2015
I like this write up!!
Thanks bro.

1stola:
TANoids, how market na? grin
It's obvious that APC is winning and very soon, the people's general will be declared winner.
Nigerians are wiser now.
In 2011, most SW and SE states voted for the clueless fucktárd. GMB only won most states in the north.
#NeverAgain would Nigerians allow a Useless Clueless Shoeless Zoologist so-called PhD holder and a Terrorist rule us again.
Tell me how this man will win this time around!
GMB will definitely win about 70% in SW
GMB will definitely win 80% in the north
GMB will definitely win about 30% even in the SE grin
Oya PDPïgs, please help me do the calculations...
CHANGE IS EMINENT.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by fiponmile(m): 5:40am On Mar 30, 2015
thank GOD OOOOOOO
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by Safari29: 5:42am On Mar 30, 2015
sai Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

change is innevitable
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by KanwuliaJara: 5:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Archmage:
deltas Election lacks credibility....

No sssssshyte? grin
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by juman(m): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Just like oyo state.

Sai ogun state.
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by Adanora: 6:15am On Mar 30, 2015
So long as GEJ got up to 25% vote from Ogun, we are ok
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by scylla27(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2015
SmartAlex:
I never knew B uhari was from SW woh! Chai!!! But chief no forget say SS and SE are just two out of the 6 GP/zones. And SS and SE have the least population out of the 6, so I suggest u lock up and keep calm.

CHANGE IS HERE TO STAY
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by scylla27(m): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2015
arimahoseloka:
yes my borther and to the NLander regretting voting APC he should go to INEC and retrieve his Vote, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by mack111(m): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Viewing frm a mango tree
Lmao. Enjoy!
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Bifwoli:
This win is a sham.Fake figures unless Buhari had his bokoharam members and ordinary public voting for him under threat of guns.

GEJ shall win and rule till thy kingdom come.
* Laughing in Itsekiri* kikikikikikikikiki! Sorry bro. Ur drunken fisherman has lost. He is my South-south brother, but he failed us, so he's coming back home.
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by Bubbastic(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Betting odd
Buhari ---- 1.4
Jonathan-6.0
Victory is sure. Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by Ebukaokeke5: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Halleluyah! all glory b 2 Yahweh.Thanx n Yahweh bless INEC Ogun state 4 ur patriotism n chivalry 2 dis great feat.congrats Alhaji Buhari my soon 2 b pronounced president elect by prof. Jegga 2day.
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by ngona(f): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake news
Inec should pls release chatham house ward result now, pls no delay
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square
Ur BP go strong wen dem announce d result.
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by Remarkable: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
MabraO:

Losers be like
U get 25% Does that amount to winning?
Mumu always giving themselves hopeless hope.
So mumu GEJ scoring 25% na achievement

I am not your father, so stop calling me "Mumu".

If it weren't like father, like son, you would have known what the electoral act says about garnering 25% of votes in at least 24 states. Ogun can officially be one of the 24 states for GEJ... so we keep counting. I know its difficult for your type to understand things that aren't expressly stated; but when I say "so we keep counting... " it doesn't man that i am saying there's a win already; all it says is that we are still counting more states that will give GEJ the required 25% and when his block votes are released... the rest will be history.

Now who's the next mumu that doesn't understand that? (I am sure you will not even understand what I've said and come back to spew more crap).
Re: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes by millionboi(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
arimahoseloka:
and dat u wana do @d expense of d masses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids / Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack / Banditry: Philip Shaibu Indicts Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.