Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Condolence To Mr President.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Condolence To Mr President.... (486 Views)

My Condolence To Stephen Keshi Family And The Team- Adesegun Ademusiwa / Dele Momodu Pays Condolence To Osinbajo ( Photos ) / My Condolence To Student Of Unilag On The Lost Of Oluchi Anekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Condolence To Mr President.... by quicyvictor(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'm sorry Mr clueless...
You so much believed that your LUCK brought you this far....
so you shouldn't be mad that the journey ends here cos you've exhausted your luck ....
you didn't value it that much cos you didn't worked for it....
throwing away a golden opportunity that your generation might not find for the next thousand years
"what a man works for, last longer" ohun taba sise fun nii pe lowo eni (Yoruba adage)
JONATHAN TILL YOU HAVE THIS KIND OF OPPORTUNITY IN YOUR NEXT LIFE

2 Likes

Re: My Condolence To Mr President.... by sehin79(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
ORO NLA
POWERFUL WORDS.
JONAH!!!!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Leading APC In 9 States With 19756 Votes. / The Mood At APC Headquarters - Video :D / Even With This Video This Girl I Know There Is Hope For Nigeria.sai Buhari!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.