Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) (1252 Views)

Whistle Blower Exposes Hijacked Foodstuffs Meant For Refugees In Bauchi. Photos / When Is Enugu Fasting And Prayers Going To Start / A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) by tushburg(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
People of Bauchi Praying now at INEC HQ in Bauchi. They are calling Governor Yuguda's name in their prayers

Cc: lalasticlala,

1 Like

Re: Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) by dhardline(m): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
See their eyes....scarycry cry
Re: Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) by Holla911(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) by clevvermind(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
they are just looking like terrorist.
Re: Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) by clevvermind(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
dhardline:
See their eyes....scarycry cry
like pussy cat.
Re: Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) by tit(f): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
tushburg:
People of Bauchi Praying now at INEC HQ in Bauchi. They are calling Governor Yuguda's name in their prayers

Cc: lalasticlala,

God will not answer their prayer
Re: Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
clevvermind:
they are just looking like terrorist.

Young man i dont know how to classify you really. You see people who are harmlessly passionate about what they seek and your best description would be that they look like terrorists? I guess your senses have flown the coop. Perhaps i should say that you sound like a fagg.ot and let you react to that.

#iboboytinz

4 Likes

Re: Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) by tushburg(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
I swear this men has plans weda good or Bad...God pass US

1 Like

Re: Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
tit:

You that is saying God will not answer their prayer do you realise the extent of oppression these people are under and now they are defiantly standing to say No to Yuguda by openly defying the curfew imposed on them. People Power!! Also God is always on the side of the oppressed.

3 Likes

Re: Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) by saintkash(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
tit:

are u God's spokesperson? we should mind wat we say abt people o.. God created them n kept dem alive till today so He alone knows wen, whr n how to answer prayers from his servants.

1 Like

Re: Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) by clevvermind(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Young man i dont know how to classify you really. You see people who are harmlessly passionate about what they seek and your best description would be that they look like terrorists? I guess your senses have flown the coop. Perhaps i should say that you sound like a fagg.ot and let you react to that.

#iboboytinz
go and sleep jor. they look like terrorist. which God are they even praying to?

2 Likes

Re: Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
clevvermind:
go and sleep jor. they look like terrorist.

If this is how terrorists act then I am so so proud of them. In the midst of all the terror and oppression they face they still have their wits about them and their heads held up high unlike you who hide behind your keyboard and whisper "terrorist" on NL. Why dont you try calling them that to their face if you have got the balls. All these kids trolling on NL. Kindergarten posers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations On Becoming Nigeria's President (gen. Muhammad Buhari) / Tinubu And Amaechi Clash Over Senate President Position / NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.