Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

INEC Should Not Cancel Rivers Results No Matter The Amount Of Rigging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Should Not Cancel Rivers Results No Matter The Amount Of Rigging (1190 Views)

We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC / INEC May Cancel Rivers, Abia Elections / Jega Rejects APC Petition To Cancel Rivers Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Should Not Cancel Rivers Results No Matter The Amount Of Rigging by bettercreature(m): 12:35am On Mar 30, 2015
I dont think Inec would be right to cancel the rivers state election,i went to 5 states yesterday and about 4 states today,rigging is everywhere and i think if APC loose after all the suffering GEJ passed through,i think they should stop crying and support jonathan
APC will never get up to 25% in south-south and south-east even if this election is repeated a thousand times
Sai Buhari
Re: INEC Should Not Cancel Rivers Results No Matter The Amount Of Rigging by NewsEmpireNG(f): 12:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Why are u talking like an Infant na?

I dont even know where to begin to tackle ur blunders from cos its numerous & u can never understand *gives up on u*

Btw: read each word to yourself loud and clear... gently... do that again... e make sense 2 u

3 Likes

Re: INEC Should Not Cancel Rivers Results No Matter The Amount Of Rigging by Fairgodwin(m): 12:40am On Mar 30, 2015
There's a huge difference between "loose" and "lose" bro. Please take note.

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Not Cancel Rivers Results No Matter The Amount Of Rigging by Raiders: 12:41am On Mar 30, 2015
bettercreature:
I dont think Inec would be right to cancel the rivers state election,i went to 5 states yesterday and about 4 states today,rigging is everywhere and i think if APC loose after all the suffering GEJ passed through,i think they should stop crying and support jonathan
APC will never get up to 25% in south-south and south-east even if this election is repeated a thousand times
Sai Buhari
APC already got more than 40% in Edo state which is part of SS . Also I think APC will get 25% in Rivers and Imo. But will do very bad in other SS and SE states
Re: INEC Should Not Cancel Rivers Results No Matter The Amount Of Rigging by TopsyKrete: 12:43am On Mar 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Sai Buhari

Bros, u can lie o, how were you able to cross over between 5 states on the election day

3 Likes

Re: INEC Should Not Cancel Rivers Results No Matter The Amount Of Rigging by bettercreature(m): 12:44am On Mar 30, 2015
NewsEmpireNG:

I dont even know where to begin to tackle ur blunders from cos its numerous & u can never understand *gives up on u*

Btw: read each word to yourself loud and clear... gently... do that again... e make sense 2 u
If you are one of us please advice our people in your area to stop the complain about RIvers state,we never going to win or even get 25 percent there,
Re: INEC Should Not Cancel Rivers Results No Matter The Amount Of Rigging by Williamso(m): 12:57am On Mar 30, 2015
NewsEmpireNG:

As in I just tire.
Re: INEC Should Not Cancel Rivers Results No Matter The Amount Of Rigging by NewsEmpireNG(f): 1:00am On Mar 30, 2015
But that doesnt stop you & I from doing the right thing and also doing things right...

Even if u wudnt get up to 25% like you mentioned, lets atleast do things right. You cant throw anytin less than expected at me and expect me to catch it, NEVER!!! I alwys stand up to my rights...

Youu can ask my goons, lol
bettercreature:
If you are one of us please advice our people in your area to stop the complain about RIvers state,we never going to win or even get 25 percent there,
Re: INEC Should Not Cancel Rivers Results No Matter The Amount Of Rigging by jamex93(m): 1:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Rivers and Anambra result must b cancelled....

PDP has rigged dem

APC members were not allowed to vote in Rivers

So the result must b cancelled

#Change
Re: INEC Should Not Cancel Rivers Results No Matter The Amount Of Rigging by bettercreature(m): 1:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Yorubas really dissapointed me,one think is to collect PVC and another thing is to go out to vote
I am highly dissapointed,the turn out from the south-western states is too low
Yorubas are lazy p**ssy
Re: INEC Should Not Cancel Rivers Results No Matter The Amount Of Rigging by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Yorubas really dissapointed me,one think is to collect PVC and another thing is to go out to vote
I am highly dissapointed,the turn out from the south-western states is too low
Yorubas are lazy p**ssy
Lazy of cos.... egunje pple

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Meet Over Buhari: Threatens To Return Back To The Creek / Mark My Words Rochas Okorocha Will Win His Election. / Jagaban Says Calm Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.