Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing (4600 Views)

Paul Enenche Gets Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS) / Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member For Crying During Sammoses Burial / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing by babiskinado(m): 5:26am On Mar 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTa-7emNaL0

As Bishop David Oyedepo lays hands on him
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing by Raiders: 5:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Fake

3 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 30, 2015
who did they vote for? yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing by bigtt76(f): 5:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Hahaha ....look ow di pastor de look around lek tifman grin while hin wife busy de straighten her hair ....people are just too gullible in this country all because of bad governance we all take solace in the church and end up getting ripped off. God will surely visit our needs not through these fakes though.

Yungwizzzy:
who did they vote for? yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing by melvin0004(m): 6:52am On Mar 30, 2015
bigtt76:
Hahaha ....look ow di pastor de look around lek tifman grin while hin wife busy de straighten her hair ....people are just too gullible in this country all because of bad governance we all take solace in the church and end up getting ripped off. God will surely visit our needs not through these fakes though.

may God 4gv u
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing by Dmany: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2015
Hallelujah
Good morning brethren. I greet u in the Name of JESUS. I wish to humbly seek your help this morning to address a really terrible problem that is already at war with my peace of mind and progress. Its really a lengthy story and GOD is my witness that this is neither scam nor fraud. My business became dull recently and this plunged me into very shameful debts. All efforts aimed at reviving my business suffers a setback of lack of funds. The home front is another pathetic angle. The pain percolates deeply that my children could not write the last exams. The main thrust of this appeal is the debt of N50,000 that I need to pay today to avert an unspeakable depth of shame and ridicule. Pls help me in any way you can. I will gladly forward my full name to my bank details to access your financial help. With an additional 50k, I could revive my business and be able to take care of my family. Kindly help me. I can only run to the Christian Community and feel comfortable in the love of our LORD and Master, JESUS CHRIST. I stand before you without deceit or pretense. I stand before you in all sincerity and let GOD judge me if I lie by this request. I am a born-again Christian. Thank you and may GOD raise help for you at life's delicate junctures. My account number is Zenith bank 1003732493. If you have further questions, I will gladly respond to it .
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing by rusher14: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2015
^ grin
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing by saintvc(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Does it mean oyedepo annoying is greater than his own
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing by MATEX30: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yeah the ministry of pastor paul eneche is speaking louder than ever before, and it is also an extension of the liberation manddate today, we bless God for dunamis christian center - http://www.gospelepistle.com/2015/12/The-ministry-of-pastor-paul-and-becky-eneche-dunamis-christian-church-dunamis-TV.html
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing by MuttleyLaff: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Market dey. SMH
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing by tdcministry: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
The people of God, sons and daughters of Jesus, the righteous ones, those who adhere strictly to the teachings of Jesus christ. Why hast thou lack in some crucial facets of life excluding the spiritual facet? It is the believe of many Christians that the process of attaining success in marriage, career, academic and social life is by sticking to God. The human part in the role of success has been neglected by many Christians. In the career world, many Christians don't seek to acquire more knowledge and skills in order to be promoted , the church has been viewed as a centre where all protocols and processes are ruled out and miraculous promotions are procured. The house of God have been portrayed as a mechanism of heuristics towards the attainment of success in any facet of life. However, some sect of believers affirm that "Heaven help those who help themselves" they believe God and man have a role to play in the success story of mankind; it is their believe that the right things needs to be done and the required process and protocols needs to be followed. To the critics of the believe that "heaven help those who help themselves" the Christians who tries to follow the lay down processes and principles  of attaining success are often regarded to as Christians who believe in their own strength and wisdom. To vindicate their criticism they often cite the saying that "our God breaks all protocols"...without mincing, what's your take on this issue? .......comment and throw more light to the issue on Ground....http://oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com/moment-of-expression-with-oluwaseyi-kelv.xhtml

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: He Loads Us With Benefits / Black Sunday For C/s Members,prophet G O Fakeye Is Dead Founder C&s Churh Ayo Ni / Why Do Animals Die ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.