Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,885 members, 7,821,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Lessons Learnt From Goodluck Administration(add Yours) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons Learnt From Goodluck Administration(add Yours) (1622 Views)

Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market / Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons Learnt From Goodluck Administration(add Yours) by shenisaac(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Igwe9:
Reason why Nigeria has not been developing being negative politicking, hatred and born to rule mentality.

Betrayal and tribalism manifesting in our time.
His sins to yoruba was that they did not have stake in his government. Was he the national assembly that appoints speaker.

SW betraying their brothers since the time of civil war.

Hehehehe... I Laff at u. Now the SW votes matter abi! What government would build Nigeria without the Yorubas in key offices? We all know that they are intelligent nation builders! I am a northerner o, but if you want to point at betrayers, point to the north. GEJ gave them juicy appointments, so many high offices are manned by the north, he even pumped money in for schools and all, but the north wouldn't give him an inch. Please talk sense.

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt From Goodluck Administration(add Yours) by tonididdy(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2015
His wife was my greatest sight upset

So local
And feeble (I know women are soft but a first lady is built to be tough and classy aka hillary clinton)

As for the hubby jona...hmmm...weak weak weak
Re: Lessons Learnt From Goodluck Administration(add Yours) by BRAV0O(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2015
*As a president aligning urself with wanted, criminals and thug will cripple ur reputation, never appoint a wanted as a leader of a particular region party towards ur campaign

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt From Goodluck Administration(add Yours) by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2015
In 2011 most Northerners didn't vote for him still he cared about them more than any other region but that couldn't prevent them from massively voted against him again, he has learned that it's difficult to turn hate to love.

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt From Goodluck Administration(add Yours) by yahyus(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
1. Avoid being greedy.
2. Marry a wife u can control.
Re: Lessons Learnt From Goodluck Administration(add Yours) by Kx: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Do not bite the finger(s) that fed you.
Re: Lessons Learnt From Goodluck Administration(add Yours) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Igwe9:
Reason why Nigeria has not been developing being negative politicking, hatred and born to rule mentality.

Betrayal and tribalism manifesting in our time.
His sins to yoruba was that they did not have stake in his government. Was he the national assembly that appoints speaker.

SW betraying their brothers since the time of civil war.
he could have influenced it with pipeline contract orreplaced anyim or ministers
Re: Lessons Learnt From Goodluck Administration(add Yours) by maestroz: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Lessons learnt

1.Goodluck can take you to the top. you need to EXERCISE PATIENCE(wife) to stay at the TOP
2. you need goodadvisers to tell you the true state of things in the economy not mere write ups filled with 'i will' and 'i condemn' not backed by actions
3.Learn from past leaders and stop calling them motor park touts
4. Learn to diffrentiate STEALING from CORRUPTION
5.Provide amenities not Dollar sharing

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt From Goodluck Administration(add Yours) by wola44: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Don't lose 5 Executive governor to opposition party.
Re: Lessons Learnt From Goodluck Administration(add Yours) by Gentlebabs(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
"Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer".

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Good Move By GMB / Meet The Man That Wrote The First Igbo History / Could This Be True? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.