Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

: Dell Laptops Delivered To Nigeria At A Bargain - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / : Dell Laptops Delivered To Nigeria At A Bargain (699 Views)

Grab A Bargain - Used Clothes For Sale At Discount Prices / Full AC Chevrolet Express Van For Hire At Best Bargain In Town / Buy Goods Online With Naira And The Goods Delivered To Your Door Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

: Dell Laptops Delivered To Nigeria At A Bargain by godsonadex: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2009
Afternoon. I live in the UK and I deal in DELL Laptops but want to expand my distribution network to reach Nigeria.

If interested, you can specify what you want in the laptop e.g. RAM, Hard drive size, Processor speed and so on and any extras you want with the product e.g. flash drive, Internet Security e.t.c,  I will get this built for you by DELL and will send it to my partner in Nigeria who you can pay in cash and get your laptop. So as you see there is no risk involved.

I can guarantee the price you will be getting it from me will be lower than the price you will get it from any store in Nigeria.

If interested, send me an email at gistwitmii@yahoo.co.uk leaving your name and phone number and I will call you ASAP to discuss your needs.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

(1) (Reply)

Playstation Style Usb Gamepad For Laptops And Desktops For Sale! / 20,000 Usd Worth Of Bet On Market Gift Certificate For Sell At The Price Of Usd / Do U Want To Import From Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.