Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

SE And SS Will Be The Decider - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE And SS Will Be The Decider (5914 Views)

SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 / SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Top of d morning to u all.

I hv bn following results online online and I noticed the PDP is making a very strong statement in APC stronghold of SW with about 40% Popular votes and that they hv won Ekiti state. I also noticed that results flying over the Internet shows that PDP is making a statement also at NE, Nw by getting 25% popular votes and that APC is also making statement from NC by getting 25% popular votes and if this trend Continue then SS & SE will be the deciding region in this election and may lead to GEJ Returning elected, Mind u all the people of SE mainly voted emass on Saturday even with the Bomb going off they stood their Ground and voted and I was at WTC when the bomb went off, people regroup and became ever determined to cast their votes, even people that initially were reluctant came out to vote and protect it and I can't see the possibility of GMB getting the needed 25% from that region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by PointB: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2015
It goes without saying...
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Tightguy(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2015
I beg to disagree. I think the decider would be the votes coming from states like Nassarwa , Adamawa , Taraba & Plateau. Whoever wins these states in the North central would most likely become the president-elect. There is no gain saying that PDP is expected to sweep majority of the votes in the SE & SS.
Meanwhile GEJ ............carry go sir.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by olas24u(f): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Playing with fire
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Baawaa(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2015
That is why massive rigging is going on there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jonathan you don lose ooooo,patapata you go lose forever, Amen

5 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Bayswater: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2015
Tightguy:
I beg to disagree. I think the decider would be the votes coming from states like Nassarwa , Adamawa , Taraba & Plateau. Whoever wins these states in the North central would most likely become the president-elect. There is no gain saying that PDP is expected to sweep majority of the votes in the SE & SS.

Oga, take it from me GEJ has unofficially won those states. I don't see how Buhari can win this election.

5 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Tightguy:
Yeah, nassarawa and plateau are for pdp already with the latest result so far. Remaining Taraba and adamawa. # Godwin

2 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by talktimi(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Baawaa:
[s]That is why massive rigging is going on there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jonathan you don't lose ooooo,patapata you go lose forever, Amen[/s]
what deluded massive rigging are you talking about ? Please stop talking nonsense

3 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by dondo83(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:

I hv bn following results online online and I noticed the PDP is making a very strong statement in APC stronghold of SW with about 40% Popular votes and that they hv won Ekiti state. I also noticed that results flying over the Internet shows that PDP is making a statement also at NE, Nw by getting 25% popular votes and that APC is also making statement from NC by getting 25% popular votes and if this trend Continue then SS & SE will be the deciding region in this election and may lead to GEJ Returning elected, Mind u all the people of SE mainly voted emass on Saturday even with the Bomb going off they stood their Ground and voted and I was at WTC when the bomb went off, people regroup and became ever determined to cast their votes, even people that initially were reluctant came out to vote and protect it and I can't see the possibility of GMB getting the needed 25% from that region.

when you have 200,000 votes out of 2m how is that 25% .which formular are you using? pdp has less than 10% in katsina, bauchi, kano, borno, sokoto and yet you claim SS and SE will be the deciding factor...Brov no pun intended but what are you smoking?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2015
My fellow brothers in the SW will be like chai, are we dreaming ni. Once GEJ is declared winner .

2 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:

Go and watch results from 2011 and compare with 2015, then you will know how far.

4 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by CHM11: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2015
What happens to the Yoruba Race if Buhari does not win? The North/Yoruba alliance doesn't really affect the north if the APC lose because they (the north) already have a vice ticket in the person of Sambo.

Additionally, they can come back for power via the PDP in 2019 or an opposition in 2019.
For the Yorubas on the other hand, all I can do is sigh. Wrong wrong wrong alliance, you shouldn't have allowed the North do 'divide and rule' to the south. It only makes the once 'irrelevant' SS and SE more stronger and now they are almost a deciding factor.

6 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Scholes007(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Why and how pdp wins
SE-95-99%
SS-95-99%
(they have got the popularity there and it is 11 states leaving 25 states +FCT)
NC-80-90%
(There hv got the required popularity for free and fair election and also rigging capacity...meaning they will try to make sure APC gets no popularity vote in Two to three more states there...that will be 11+3=14 leaving out 22 states and you know what it means)
PDP will(have got) get the required popularity vote in 6 NC states making pdp get 17 states
SW
PDP have got the required results as they seem to have won not only 25% votes in the six states they have gone ahead to win some and have a very close call in the others that is a bonus...17 + 6 =23 states
NE
pdp gets 25% in 1 or 2 states
and 2/3 popularity vote is gotten
NW
pdp seeks population here... like 7-10% (or above)of the possible 18000000+ votes which i believe will be at least a million plus
summary
(a) pdp seek 80-99% votes in at least 14 states and i believe it came to 95% fulfilment
(b)pdp seek as many votes as possible in SW,NW,&NE and i believe the desired effect is been achieved
open to discussion

3 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2015
dondo83:

when you have 200,000 votes out of 2m how is that 25% .which formular are you using? pdp has less than 10% in katsina, bauchi, kano, borno, sokoto and yet you claim SS and SE will be the deciding factor...Brov no pun intended but what are you smoking?
d results ur quoting re they official? The official results hv stated coming and believe u me the SS and SE will be d decider.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

Go and watch results from 2011 and compare with 2015, then you will know how far.
am not saying that a lot of things has not change but PDP is still making a statement, if APC must be a great party in Nigeria they must make a headway into SE, they must invest in making sure that they market their ideology to SS and SE, they can easily make headway in NC buy they must invest in making SE a strong hold.

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:
am not saying that a lot of things has not change but PDP is still making a statement, if APC must be a great party in Nigeria they must make a headway into SE, they must invest in making sure that they market their ideology to SS and SE, they can easily make headway in NC buy they must invest in making SE a strong hold.
They are making inroads already, imo for instance, Buhari has scored 50,000 votes already from 10 LGAs, he scored 7000 there in 2011. He scored 10000 in Abia already. So far so good for the Apc

5 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by ideology(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:
APC ideology will not sell in SS/SE apart from aggrieved PDP members that joined APC.

APC does not need SS/SE to control the country as long as SW/ North have the highest population
They will always have their way using aggrieved PDP members.

After elections, a lot issues will rise, like resource control even development etc. If there is no sabotage and SS/SE form strong allegiance, they will fight to secede.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by CyberWolf: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
When INEC starts announcing results officially from NW,NE & SW, APC swines will die of shock..When all the permutations are completed, We the GEJ fans will cruise to victory with the release of SE & SS result...Game on cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

They are making inroads already, imo for instance, Buhari has scored 50,000 votes already from 10 LGAs, he scored 7000 there in 2011. He scored 10000 in Abia already. So far so good for the Apc
if 50,000votes is what u call achievement then I hv nothing else to say to u, but from the official figure am hearing GMB has 16,000votez and that is not progress
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:
if 50,000votes is what u call achievement then I hv nothing else to say to u, but from the official figure am hearing GMB has 16,000votez and that is not progress
Compared to 2011, its progress while gej is loosing numbers in the SW, NW NC and NE. Thats how results are counted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2015
ideology:

APC ideology will not sell in SS/SE apart from aggrieved PDP members that joined APC.

APC does not need SS/SE to control the country as long as SW/ North have the highest population
They will always have their way using aggrieved PDP members.

After elections, a lot issues will rise, like resource control even development etc. If there is no sabotage and SS/SE form strong allegiance, they will fight to secede.
Apc needs SE and SS votes, regarding SE making strong Alliance I heard that SS and SE are in secret Alliance with NC to produce the Next president of Nigeria after GEJ so that when it's the turn of the South to produce a president they will back SE.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by ozoigbondu: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2015
l wonder how SW votes are divided......GEJ won at least 30% of the votes in all 6 states so techincally GEJ won in the SW

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Scholes007:
Why and how pdp wins
SE-95-99%
SS-95-99%
(they have got the popularity there and it is 11 states leaving 25 states +FCT)
NC-80-90%
(There hv got the required popularity for free and fair election and also rigging capacity...meaning they will try to make sure APC gets no popularity vote in Two to three more states there...that will be 11+3=14 leaving out 22 states and you know what it means)
PDP will(have got) get the required popularity vote in 6 NC states making pdp get 17 states
SW
PDP have got the required results as they seem to have won not only 25% votes in the six states they have gone ahead to win some and have a very close call in the others that is a bonus...17 + 6 =23 states
NE
pdp gets 25% in 1 or 2 states
and 2/3 popularity vote is gotten
NW
pdp seeks population here... like 7-10% (or above)of the possible 18000000+ votes which i believe will be at least a million plus
summary
(a) pdp seek 80-99% votes in at least 14 states and i believe it came to 95% fulfilment
(b)pdp seek as many votes as possible in SW,NW,&NE and i believe the desired effect is been achieved
open to discussion
If only you were adding numbers rather than %, both candidates have met the 25% benchmark already.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by dondo83(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:
d results ur quoting re they official? The official results hv stated coming and believe u me the SS and SE will be d decider.

very very official. kano and lagos can almost negate SS . so what are you saying bro? is it bayelsa with less than 500k voters that will decide the winner? please note kano had 5m registered voters and only 40% voted . As civilised as america is they always have 60% voters , Gej cannot come and tell me just like 2011 that 100% voting was recorded in bayelsa. Eye don open we are well informed this days thanks to internet. Buhari is the president elect #Godwin#

5 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

Compared to 2011, its progress while gej is loosing numbers in the SW, NW NC and NE. Thats how results are counted.
what u failed to understand is that after GEJ, their is a secret agreement that power will go to NC and they will be backed by SS, SE. That is the present secret pdp plot and when that happens the gain that APC made now will be nothing.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by anigbajumo(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:

stop dwelling ignorance here....GEJ cnt win 10%vote in 15 states in nother syd even he cnt win 20% vote in south west......tell me y SS nd SE wil b d decider?

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by AZeD1(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l wonder how SW votes are divided......GEJ won at least 30% of the votes in all 6 states so techincally GEJ won in the SW
GEJ won all the south west states except Osun in 2011 and now he won only Ekiti. How is that progress?

Oh by the way, there is no Ribadu to steal some northern votes from Buhari.

GEj will win the south east and south south but Bayelsa and Ebonyi combined != Kastina

Its not looking good for GEJ at all.

4 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by kkokoma: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2015
All u guys should just be patient for a few more hours, then all will be revealed and we can all get on with our lives
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by abitex577(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2015
We are waiting to see the over 2 million votes that usually come from Rivers and Imo States.

2 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:
what u failed to understand is that after GEJ, their is a secret agreement that power will go to NC and they will be backed by SS, SE. That is the present secret pdp plot and when that happens the gain that APC made now will be nothing.
Let's deal with facts (election results)
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:
Let's deal with facts (election results)
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2015
dondo83:

very very official. kano and lagos can almost negate SS . so what are you saying bro? is it bayelsa with less than 500k voters that will decide the winner? please note kano had 5m registered voters and only 40% voted . As civilised as america is they always have 60% voters , Gej cannot come and tell me just like 2011 that 100% voting was recorded in bayelsa. Eye don open we are well informed this days thanks to internet. Buhari is the president elect #Godwin#
ur still making the same mistakes That most APC fans in this forum is making, Nigerian election is not decided by the total vote cast but popular vote. The people that wrote the Constitution and electoral act knows that if they make it by only total votes cast that the north may rule forever so they made sure that they included popular votes, Bayelsa state may hv only but 500,000votes but the electoral act and constitution expect GMB to make an inroads there and win some votes to show his popular and failure to do that will show his not popular there. My dear with our electoral laws every region and state is important no matter how small their population are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crisis Getting Intense In Takum LGA, Taraba State Where TY Danjuma Hails From / Niger Closes 10 Boarding Schools, Relocate Students To Safer Schools For Exams / Ojuelegba War: Nigerian Soldier vs. Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.