Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

The Wind Of CHANGE Blew Constant Power To My Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wind Of CHANGE Blew Constant Power To My Area (400 Views)

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? / "Wind Of Hope" Offers To Sponsor Buhari, Jonathan Debate In UK / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wind Of CHANGE Blew Constant Power To My Area by Djdeebrain(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2015
We where promised constant power when they wanted us to vote them in. We only get the constant power when the wind of CHANGE blew them as they were decending from the thrown.
Re: The Wind Of CHANGE Blew Constant Power To My Area by IykeChukz(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2015
Omo...

Light since yesterday oh...
Is this Fresh Air or Or Wind of Change?
Re: The Wind Of CHANGE Blew Constant Power To My Area by sweetestever(f): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2015
that wind is wind of destruction not change

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Prayer For Nigeria / Congrats General Buhari. / Engineer Rauf Aregbesola Congratulates President Buhari By Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.