Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

How You Can Make It Through Nce - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How You Can Make It Through Nce (565 Views)

Grade II Teachers Better Than NCE Holders - Minister Of Education / 10 English Sentences That Can Make You Appear As A 'Quarter-Baked' Graduate / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make It Through Nce by wittyclev: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Hello everyone, This thread will provide advice on how you can make it, despite the fact that you firstly attended college of education. Moreover, it will also reflects on how you can become successful and move further with ur NCE. So, if there is any challenges u are facing, post them and let solve them.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make It Through Nce by adesammy1(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2015
No regrets whatsoever...finished my NCE from FCE Zaria...now doing my B.Ed. Na the experience Abi na the knowledge you wan try
Re: How You Can Make It Through Nce by wittyclev: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
I really want to know if i can cross using direct entry as an NCE holder to university and they will give me pure and applied science course such as biochemistry instead of educational related courses?

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About Africa / Which Is Correct: "If I Was" Or "If I Were"? And Why? / Absolutely Brilliant! - The English To German Language Transition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.