Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa (40695 Views)

Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / Buhari Leads Jonathan By More Than 70% In Online Poll - See Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2015
nerodenero:
Why are there no results from SS and SE?

Too many votes bro. We are still counting them grin.
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by Sagamite(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2015
betterpikinn:
ALL PRAISE BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY
SO FAR SO GOOD.
PDPlGS AND JOBLESS TANOIDS ARE STILL CHARGING THEIR PHONES TO COME AND SCREAM GEJ TILL 2019 IN DELUSION ; cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by nerodenero: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Indeed grin grin grin
BuddhaPalm:

Too many votes bro. We are still counting them grin.
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by Msquare220: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2015
collynzo2:

Buhari won in Adamawa in 2011. This one looks a lot closer than then.
4 Ur mind buhri won in adamawa 2011. mtsww Some ppl Tho
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by Holuwarsweun(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Jwonder:
Let d north continue to release their result, when una finish.. We in SS and SE will do calculation and release our's....

Politics is Game!!!!!!!!! PDP are undefeated champions in the GAME
U Wan Do Ojoro For Ss And Se Abi God No Go Forgive U And Ur Leader If U Do Dat
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Tranquill:

You are just on point. After seeing the South West result I became convinced that Jonathan will win even though not with a very wide margin. I expected a very big blow from APC in the South West which did not happen. Small Bayelsa alone takes care of the deficit in the entire south west including Kogi.The fact that GEJ won Plateu, Benue, Nasarawa and Taraba even is quite interesting. I thought APC was taking Nasarawa. Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom will take care of Kano and Katsina. South East has not been considered yet.

Dude u need to spend more time with your mathematics textbooks. Jonathan is losing with a very wide margin. During the 2011 general election Jonathan won all the south west states except Osun and he was expected to do the same this year. As for Buhari to win he needs 25% of votes from the states Jonathan won in the previous general election and those states are being won by apc now so gej needs a miracle to win this on going election. More so the number of pvc collected in Kano,Kaduna, and Katsina state alone can cancel out the whole of SE deficit bro keep calm and see Buhari boots GEj out of power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by tommykiwi(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2015
oakson:
where is that loud mouthed boy called Ribadu?
Nonsense, I still dey laff
Sai Buhari
keep on laughing. The end will tell,he who laughs last always laugh the best..So Apcheat pple U guys should be laughing at the end we the PDP will laugh last!
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Jwonder:
Let d north continue to release their result, when una finish.. We in SS and SE will do calculation and release our's....

...we should be ashamed of championing illegality and destroying our country for no just cause...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by bbjummy: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2015
ribbit:

Out of the results declared, APC won in nine Local Governments while PDP won in five local governments.

/#!/
Who declared the result, INEC or U that went to spy?
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by donbrowser(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2015
nerodenero:
Why are there no results from SS and SE?
Undergoing Permutations

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by doctokwus: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2015
collynzo2:

Buhari won in Adamawa in 2011. This one looks a lot closer than then.
That's not correct.GMB won in Adamawa (508,414 to CPC then 304,526).
So GMB has won another state he lost in d north.
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by Holuwarsweun(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2015
nerodenero:
Indeed grin grin grin
U Are An Idiot Hw Many Are U Pple There Self
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by rusher14: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Thank you Adamawa.
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2015
kalindaminda:

Criminal. Die.
You will die first. APC maga.
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by bbjummy: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2015
Anxiety won't allow Nigerians wait for INEC to declare results. Nawah to us o!
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by iiiyyyk(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Jwonder:

Are u well at all,

I realy donot see jona winning, the worst could be a rerun, but I doubt.
Buhari have the entire NE, NW, 5/6 in sw?, 3/6 in NC and Abj ie 22states.
Gej SE, SS, 1/6 in sw, 3/6 in NC ie 15.
GMB needs 25% in at least 24 states, which he definitely meet, considering the large number he got in the NC states he lost and ekiti.
Its done deal, Gej is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by eluquenson(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Beyond any reasonable doubt, Baba will triumph if & if Jega don't compromise.
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by ogdada: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Jwonder:

PDP has apga to content with. In southeast
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
jcmaiah:

You will die first. APC maga.

I'm safe in my country. You will definitely die before me.
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by Tranquill: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jastombutex11:

Dude u need to spend more time with your mathematics textbooks. Jonathan is losing with a very wide margin. During the 2011 general election Jonathan won all the south west states except Osun and he was expected to do the same this year. As for Buhari to win he needs 25% of votes from the states Jonathan won in the previous general election and those states are being won by apc now so gej needs a miracle to win this on going election. More so the number of pvc collected in Kano,Kaduna, and Katsina state alone can cancel out the whole of SE deficit bro keep calm and see Buhari boots GEj out of power

You are the one that should go back to your books. I base my analysis on had facts and not on 'Dugbe market' reasoning. What do you mean by "For Buhari to win he needs 25% of votes from states Jonathan won in previous general elections"?
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by intergral(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
I know say na places like michika, madagali, guyuk, numan etc where all those christian religious extremist full, useless people una never see anything first... Make jona win again idiotss una go follow am go bayelsa see weda those SS people go accept una if dem no call una mallam.... Mumu Ab_Oki...
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by chibas: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
blazemanass21:
PDP gonna win,am seeing the signs
take am easy o,haba.
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by chibas: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
tobbenlimited:

THIS IS 2015 [size=18pt]FOOL[/size]
take am easy o!haba.
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tranquill:

You are the one that should go back to your books. I base my analysis on had facts and not on 'Dugbe market' reasoning. What do you mean by "For Buhari to win he needs 25% of votes from states Jonathan won in previous general elections"?

Love the fact that u forgo your falling ego and ask for more enlighten info. Buhari needs to win the states which he won in the last general election and 25% of the states won by Gej in 2011 in order to win. But the way things are now Buhari has won Osun Ogun kogi with a very wide margin and those are the states where he just need the 25% of the people's vote.
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by Tranquill: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
emerged01:

Oga sorry o! in all the abovementioned states,nobody is expecting Buhari to win but surprisingly Gej lost Kogi,Adamawa and Ondo. In Benue, we are still awaiting final result.

Adamawa is not confirmed yet but Benue is already in the bascket. By how many votes did he win Ondo, Kogi and the entire south west put together. If margin was more it would have given him an edge but as it stands, Jonathan will win but not with a wide margin like I said.
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by micrep3030(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Seriously am giving up
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by GaniLAb(m): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pls Alhaji Dangote reduce the price of cement to 1500 naira so as to celebrate the victory of Buhari
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by econity(m): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
donpeey22:
If this is true then it's a good result for PDP in an APC controlled state.
how come ppl are liking this post that is nothing but a blatant lie. Adamawa is PDP state
liking such post is promoting propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
Fake new

Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by Nazeeboy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ribadu talk say he go deliver Adamawa for jona. Where him dey now as Baba dey sweep them comot for Adamawa. #sai Baba Buhari
Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by emmyz09(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jwonder:

FOOLISHNESS IS WHEN YOU TURN BLIND EYE TO THE TRUTH FACING YOU AM A NIGER DELTIAN BUT gej n pdp HAS FAILED ON ALL SIDES

I LAUGH IN IGBO

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa by johnpalmer774(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
donpeey22:
If this is true then it's a good result for PDP in an APC controlled state.

PDP CONTROL ADAMAWA NOT APC..............BALA NGLALIARI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video) / Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State / Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.