Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary (3527 Views)

Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / The King Of Nigeria Ademusiwa Want Goodluck jonathan Investigated / I Will Proceed On Terminal Leave By First Week March:Pof Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by christopher123(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2015
For those familiar with Jide Salu Diary (JSD), I don’t do propaganda. I despise it with a passion. I do not belong to any party, however, there are certain candidates I believe are capable of doing a descent job. I believe they will put the people first, ahead of their pockets. This is why I now urge Nigerians to cast their vote at the forthcoming 2015 general elections based on the right person that can deliver for the people, and not necessary what the party has promised to offer. I doubt if Nigerians are ready for this idea, but its what I strongly advocate. Its a pity an Independent candidate wouldn’t be able to afford to play politics in Nigeria. Not just yet.

A dear friend sent me the article below, which was first published two months ago. I read, as I always do. again, I read beyond the headlines – I am proud to say that readers, followers and commentators of JSD are readers, this fills me with pride – and I thought I needed to post it.

Fact or Fiction? You be the judge. I will be glad to read your thoughts.

Some of the decisions of President Goodluck Jonathan have not gone down well with some of the leaders and Moneybags of APC, as he closed lots of their sources of defrauding Nigeria.

READ AND BE WISE.

1] Majority of the Oil Blocks licenses in Nigeria will be expiring in few months and many of them are scared that President Jonathan might not renew their licenses. They want to vote him out by all means to retain the Oil blocks licenses.

NOTE: Some others also want a piece of the giant Nigerian pie.. and they believe the only way to ensure this is to bring back the same set of Nigerians known to be champions of nepotism and favouritism -the STAR attributes of CORRUPTION (Please look up the dictionary meaning of corruption)

Others in mostly the south who benefited largely from stolen crude are not happy with the 158% reduction in crude oil theft as announced by the CNS not long ago, and will prefer CHANGE back to the looting of the single largest source of dough for the Nigerian National Cake

Not many Nigerians are aware that the Northern Region paid custom duties to the Western Region until 1976, when Murtala Mohammed took over the reins of Government. Or that as at 1975 when Murtala Mohammed overthrew the Yakubu Gowon administration, the Niger Delta enjoyed 45% rents and royalties? Murtala Mohammed slashed it to 20% (Decree No. 6 of 1975) to assuage the Northern States, before Olusegun Obasanjo, through the Aboyade Technical Commission which recommended the removal of the remaining 20% of the rents and royalties, finally nailed the coffin of the Southern States without any protest from the people of the Niger Delta or other parts of the South.

“Many Hausa-Fulani told me that the North’s escalating poverty has resulted from its declining access to oil because of its loss of the presidency to Olusegun Obasanjo, a Southern Christian Yoruba, following the death of the Northern Muslim Kanuri, Sani Abacha. Their solution to Northern poverty was to recapture the federal government. This they did in the rigged elections of 2007 and the presidency of Umaru Yar’Adua. But, they lost it again when Yar’Adua died in May 2010 and the vice president, Goodluck Jonathan, a Christian Ijaw from Southern Nigeria, became president.” – John Campbell, Former US Ambassador to Nigeria.

http://www.cfr.org/nigeria/nigeria-dancing-brink/p22833?excerpt=1

2] They were hurt when President Jonathan ended their subsidy fraud. Govt reduced the payment from N1.4 Trillion in 2011 to less than N400 Billion in 2013 and yet there has been no scarcity of fuel in the last 3 years.

3] Jonathan sold off NEPA/PHCN and ended their fraudulent NEPA/PHCN contracts. Now local and International companies are building their power plants to stabilize Power. They will not use any NEPA staff to put SALT on our Power plants again to put everyone in darkness…

NOTE: Generator sellers/dealers will need CHANGE. Only committed and loyal power industry workers will obviously be re-employed by new power services owners. Just as we blame one mobile network provider for poor services and port to another, so we can pick holes in the service delivery of power companies and port to another. Millions of Ignorant Nigerians are unaware of this fact. The FG involvement in power services is now about 20%.

See Fashola boasting of Lagos being almost self-sufficient in power generation http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/lagos-almost-self-sufficient-power-generation-fashola/

4] Jonathan removed 73,000 ghost workers and 43,756 Ghost Pensioners from the civil service and reduced their corrupt wealth by over 2 billion US Dollars in just months. These rogues are using their ill-gotten wealth to pay newspapers, online media blogs to propagate LIES and FALSEHOOD, sharing negative propaganda against the President. The Ignorants joined them to shout CHANGE. Are they changing to re-employ the removed Ghost workers or re-include Ghost Pensioners in monthly benefits records? Be warned about the CHANGE they want you to Vote For.

5] The President handed NPA verification to a third party and eliminated port frauds. They do not benefit anymore, by dubiously seizing people’s goods and turning around to buy them in auctions. It is now 24 hours operation and surveillance, giving no room for their agents to be fraudulent or frustrate Importers. They want their evil reign to return. That is their CHANGE.
6] The cabals were hurt when Jonathan blocked their monopoly of fertilizer distribution and now supply straight to real farmers at discounted prices. Farmers do not go through Ward chairmen, Party Excos, Politicians or any ‘Timber and Caliber’ to get Fertilizers any longer.

NOTE: There are thousands of people who benefited directly.indirectly from the scams. But Jonathan busted a 40-year old fertilizer scam in 90 days #Fact

7] They want Jonathan out by all means – he blocked their hoarding of petroleum products and stopped Nigerians from sleeping at filling stations … and many roasted alive in any event of fire outbreak in filling stations. Their black market business have been destroyed by Jonathan’s proper management of the supply of these products and because of this, they ruled that he has failed.

Jonathan did not fail honest Nigerians, but he failed the Oil Profiteers and thieves.
8] Jonathan’s re-introduction of One-man-one-vote did not go down well with them. With Soldiers, Police, Secret Police, Civil Defense at Polling Units, Ballot box snatching and stuffing is now a thing of the past. They made you to believe that Jonathan has failed because Polling units are no more in people’s seating room. You forget that the President’s Party won only in 1 of the 4 governorship elections conducted when he started his tenure in 2011.
Imo – APGA, Anambra – APGA, Edo – APC, Osun – APC, Ekiti – PDP. This would NEVER have happened during OBJ’s government.

9] They want Jonathan out of office because they are aware that the 2016 Census will correct the Population lies imposed on Nigerians over 60 years ago. They are MAD that Jonathan will conduct electronic/scientific census, where only Human beings will be counted and near- zero chance of one person counted twice.

NOTE: No Credible Census in Nigeria Since 1816

No census has been credible in Nigeria since 1816. Even the one conducted in 2006 is not credible. I have the records and evidence produced by scholars and professors of repute.
This is not my report. If the current laws are not amended, the planned 2016 census will not succeed,” Odimegwu said. He recalled how staffers of NPC protested against commissioners during the 2006 census over alleged manipulation.
“During the 2006 census, workers locked out the commissioners over creation of new areas,” he said. Odimegwu further alleged that a former Lagos State governor (names withheld) falsified a census result some years ago.
“Nigeria has run on falsehood for too long. We must stop this falsehood and put a stop to all of these. The Boko Haram problem is partly as a result of that. Because the 2006 census was not correct, the former board of NPC was unable to publish the figures. “If they try it, there will be an uproar. We must make Nigeria work. We cannot do that unless we know the statistics. We cannot build infrastructure without demographic data. As long as the figures in Nigeria are wrong, corruption will continue to thrive. We must have an organised data before we can plan for Nigeria,” he stated.

He urged that Nigeria should either conduct a credible census exercise or forget about it. “It is either we do an accurate census or we will not do anything. We are committed to giving Nigerians a credible and reliable census. Nigerians are weeping up sentiments, but we have gone beyond ethnic sentiments. Nigerian children are suffering and many youths have no jobs,” Odimegwu said. http://www.punchng.com/news/no-credible-census-in-nigeria-since-1816-npc/

THIS IS THE ‘CHANGE’ THEY CRAVE

10] They want Jonathan out of office by all means because, in 2016, Jonathan will stop the situation where a child from Oyo state will be expected to score 129 Marks to get admitted into Federal Govt Colleges (Unity schools), while another child from Kebbi is expected to score only 2 Marks to enter the same school. A young man from Osun state is expected to score 190 In JAMB to have opportunity of University education, while his friends from Sokoto are sure of admission, even if they score zero. It is a SHAME that some of the young people that Jonathan is fighting for, and ensuring to bring a fair Nigeria for all of us, are now brainwashed, fed with lies and are attacking the man that is fighting for them and their generations to come.

USE YOUR HEAD AND THINK..

11] Nigeria now mostly grows its own food, trains are back running, our Airports are of international standards, our roads are safer and more motorable, university funding doubled and more built to admit more Jambites.

Our street children in the North (Almajiri) are given opportunity to learn and live in comfortable school hostels, eating good food, and not left-overs, 13 local Motor assembling and Manufacturing company relocated to Nigeria, 9 Local and International Power companies building their power plants since last year to improve of electricity need.

ONE WILL ASK, WHAT CHANGE ARE THESE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?

Jonathan has shown Nigerians what real democracy is supposed to be. He is not killing or jailing his opponents or those that insulted him in the Media and that cannot be seen as a weakness, but his respect for the law and life. He never sent anyone to prison for a mere allegation of corruption without proof. He allowed them fair and independent hearing by those charged with this responsibility.

These show his meekness, empathy and unconditional postive regard, knowing that he cannot build a better Nigeria alone and that we need every hand on deck to achieve a bigger, better, prosperous and peaceful Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria.

It is your Choice. #ForwardEver, or #BackNever. – Hope For Nigeria.

LASTWORD: Have you not wondered why one who has fallen foul of the laws of the land is still needed to ”fight corruption” when he is clearly a candidate for perjury and forgery, is still wanted by some people even if he presents a toilet paper as certificate after proving to the whole world that he is a slowpoke?

Don’t be surprised to know that lots of Buharists are forgers of certificates or age falsifiers like their idol

I WILL STABILIZE CRUDE OIL PRICES IF ELECTED NIGERIAN PRESIDENT – BUHARI

PIX
Date Published: 02/17/2010

I made $500 million from oil block – Gen. T. Y Danjuma

A former Minister of Defence, Lt.-Gen Theophilus Danjuma, shocked his audience at a consultative meeting his Foundation and some Non-Governmental Organisations had in Abuja on Wednesday when he narrated how he made $500m from an oil business, and was in a fix on how to spend it.

The chief executives of the NGOs at the meeting could not believe their ears after hearing Danjuma’s narration.

The former Chief of Army Staff said the $500m, came as his profit from the total of $1bn he had realised from selling an oil block, which was allocated to him 12 years ago.

About $500m had been used to settle some pressing personal issues, pay his staff, and tax to the government.

He recalled that the story started 12 years ago when he was allocated an oil block by the regime of late Gen. Sani Abacha.

He said that the oil block which was in Port Harcourt, River State, however, took him about 10 years before his company first struck oil. Luckily for him, by this time, the price of oil had soared in the international market.

He said this made him to sell the block because he knew that “whatever goes up must come down,” stressing that the deal fetched him $1bn.

He also said that he was left with ‘just’ $500m after he had taken care of the essentials of life.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os2911.html#.VMrfHUZ3gtc.facebook

Why ”they” Want Jonathan to Leave By Any Means Necessary..and Why the Opposition Leaders Are Crying Out Loud

http://jide-salu.com/2015/03/08/wait-a-minute-why-they-want-goodluck-to-leave-by-any-means-necessary-fact-or-fiction/

IF JONATHAN LEAVES, I AM JUST SORRY FOR THE SOUTH SOUTH, THEY WILL BE ANNIHILATED AND ENSLAVED, IGBO WILL BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THEM FOR BEEN THE FOOL THE SECOND TIME

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by blacksta(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2015
na today

3 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by missbehave247(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2015
And he kept quite about it, clawless indeed

4 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by Wsdm: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Not when i am anxious to hear the presidential result. You want me to read that essay. Sorry is your name.

9 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by DesChyko: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2015
One reason: Oil Blocs.. Nothing else matters.
Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by davidmascot(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2015
A myopic view .

4 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by Acidosis(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Honestly Nigerians will regret their SUDDEN love for GMB.

How can a state like JIGAWA who got diverse brand new roads, a brand new University, brand new airport and many more from GEJ/PDP fail to deliver 39% of the total vote?

I just hope Buhari will deliver HEAVEN or at least a Johannesburg prototype to the Northern and Southern Change agents.

3 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by rusher14: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Oh baby wind for me, wind for me.

7 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by dammie4j(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Story Story Story... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by dammie4j(m): 11:07am On Mar 30, 2015
rusher14:

Oh Boy, u dey vex ooooo cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by truefact: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2015
You said all bro
Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by masseratti: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2015
Story for the Gods

1 Like

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by datola: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2015
You might be correct about power players.

However, why generality of Nigerian wants GEJ out is because of failure in performance in virtually all spheres of the Nigerian life.

5 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by 9jii(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2015
And you believed all this Long story? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by ChinemeOkpan: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2015
christopher123:
[s]For those familiar with Jide Salu Diary (JSD), I don’t do propaganda. I despise it with a passion. I do not belong to any party, however, there are certain candidates I believe are capable of doing a descent job. I believe they will put the people first, ahead of their pockets. This is why I now urge Nigerians to cast their vote at the forthcoming 2015 general elections based on the right person that can deliver for the people, and not necessary what the party has promised to offer. I doubt if Nigerians are ready for this idea, but its what I strongly advocate. Its a pity an Independent candidate wouldn’t be able to afford to play politics in Nigeria. Not just yet.

A dear friend sent me the article below, which was first published two months ago. I read, as I always do. again, I read beyond the headlines – I am proud to say that readers, followers and commentators of JSD are readers, this fills me with pride – and I thought I needed to post it.

Some of the decisions of President Goodluck Jonathan have not gone down well with some of the leaders and Moneybags of APC, as he closed lots of their sources of defrauding Nigeria.

READ AND BE WISE.

1] Majority of the Oil Blocks licenses in Nigeria will be expiring in few months and many of them are scared that President Jonathan might not renew their licenses. They want to vote him out by all means to retain the Oil blocks licenses.

NOTE: Some others also want a piece of the giant Nigerian pie.. and they believe the only way to ensure this is to bring back the same set of Nigerians known to be champions of nepotism and favouritism -the STAR attributes of CORRUPTION (Please look up the dictionary meaning of corruption)

Others in mostly the south who benefited largely from stolen crude are not happy with the 158% reduction in crude oil theft as announced by the CNS not long ago, and will prefer CHANGE back to the looting of the single largest source of dough for the Nigerian National Cake

Not many Nigerians are aware that the Northern Region paid custom duties to the Western Region until 1976, when Murtala Mohammed took over the reins of Government. Or that as at 1975 when Murtala Mohammed overthrew the Yakubu Gowon administration, the Niger Delta enjoyed 45% rents and royalties? Murtala Mohammed slashed it to 20% (Decree No. 6 of 1975) to assuage the Northern States, before Olusegun Obasanjo, through the Aboyade Technical Commission which recommended the removal of the remaining 20% of the rents and royalties, finally nailed the coffin of the Southern States without any protest from the people of the Niger Delta or other parts of the South.

“Many Hausa-Fulani told me that the North’s escalating poverty has resulted from its declining access to oil because of its loss of the presidency to Olusegun Obasanjo, a Southern Christian Yoruba, following the death of the Northern Muslim Kanuri, Sani Abacha. Their solution to Northern poverty was to recapture the federal government. This they did in the rigged elections of 2007 and the presidency of Umaru Yar’Adua. But, they lost it again when Yar’Adua died in May 2010 and the vice president, Goodluck Jonathan, a Christian Ijaw from Southern Nigeria, became president.” – John Campbell, Former US Ambassador to Nigeria.

2] They were hurt when President Jonathan ended their subsidy fraud. Govt reduced the payment from N1.4 Trillion in 2011 to less than N400 Billion in 2013 and yet there has been no scarcity of fuel in the last 3 years.

3] Jonathan sold off NEPA/PHCN and ended their fraudulent NEPA/PHCN contracts. Now local and International companies are building their power plants to stabilize Power. They will not use any NEPA staff to put SALT on our Power plants again to put everyone in darkness…

NOTE: Generator sellers/dealers will need CHANGE. Only committed and loyal power industry workers will obviously be re-employed by new power services owners. Just as we blame one mobile network provider for poor services and port to another, so we can pick holes in the service delivery of power companies and port to another. Millions of Ignorant Nigerians are unaware of this fact. The FG involvement in power services is now about 20%.

See Fashola boasting of Lagos being almost self-sufficient in power generation http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/lagos-almost-self-sufficient-power-generation-fashola/

4] Jonathan removed 73,000 ghost workers and 43,756 Ghost Pensioners from the civil service and reduced their corrupt wealth by over 2 billion US Dollars in just months. These rogues are using their ill-gotten wealth to pay newspapers, online media blogs to propagate LIES and FALSEHOOD, sharing negative propaganda against the President. The Ignorants joined them to shout CHANGE. Are they changing to re-employ the removed Ghost workers or re-include Ghost Pensioners in monthly benefits records? Be warned about the CHANGE they want you to Vote For.

5] The President handed NPA verification to a third party and eliminated port frauds. They do not benefit anymore, by dubiously seizing people’s goods and turning around to buy them in auctions. It is now 24 hours operation and surveillance, giving no room for their agents to be fraudulent or frustrate Importers. They want their evil reign to return. That is their CHANGE.
6] The cabals were hurt when Jonathan blocked their monopoly of fertilizer distribution and now supply straight to real farmers at discounted prices. Farmers do not go through Ward chairmen, Party Excos, Politicians or any ‘Timber and Caliber’ to get Fertilizers any longer.

NOTE: There are thousands of people who benefited directly.indirectly from the scams. But Jonathan busted a 40-year old fertilizer scam in 90 days #Fact

7] They want Jonathan out by all means – he blocked their hoarding of petroleum products and stopped Nigerians from sleeping at filling stations … and many roasted alive in any event of fire outbreak in filling stations. Their black market business have been destroyed by Jonathan’s proper management of the supply of these products and because of this, they ruled that he has failed.

Jonathan did not fail honest Nigerians, but he failed the Oil Profiteers and thieves.
8] Jonathan’s re-introduction of One-man-one-vote did not go down well with them. With Soldiers, Police, Secret Police, Civil Defense at Polling Units, Ballot box snatching and stuffing is now a thing of the past. They made you to believe that Jonathan has failed because Polling units are no more in people’s seating room. You forget that the President’s Party won only in 1 of the 4 governorship elections conducted when he started his tenure in 2011.
Imo – APGA, Anambra – APGA, Edo – APC, Osun – APC, Ekiti – PDP. This would NEVER have happened during OBJ’s government.

9] They want Jonathan out of office because they are aware that the 2016 Census will correct the Population lies imposed on Nigerians over 60 years ago. They are MAD that Jonathan will conduct electronic/scientific census, where only Human beings will be counted and near- zero chance of one person counted twice.

No census has been credible in Nigeria since 1816. Even the one conducted in 2006 is not credible. I have the records and evidence produced by scholars and professors of repute.
This is not my report. If the current laws are not amended, the planned 2016 census will not succeed,” Odimegwu said. He recalled how staffers of NPC protested against commissioners during the 2006 census over alleged manipulation.
“During the 2006 census, workers locked out the commissioners over creation of new areas,” he said. Odimegwu further alleged that a former Lagos State governor (names withheld) falsified a census result some years ago.
“Nigeria has run on falsehood for too long. We must stop this falsehood and put a stop to all of these. The Boko Haram problem is partly as a result of that. Because the 2006 census was not correct, the former board of NPC was unable to publish the figures. “If they try it, there will be an uproar. We must make Nigeria work. We cannot do that unless we know the statistics. We cannot build infrastructure without demographic data. As long as the figures in Nigeria are wrong, corruption will continue to thrive. We must have an organised data before we can plan for Nigeria,” he stated.

He urged that Nigeria should either conduct a credible census exercise or forget about it. “It is either we do an accurate census or we will not do anything. We are committed to giving Nigerians a credible and reliable census. Nigerians are weeping up sentiments, but we have gone beyond ethnic sentiments. Nigerian children are suffering and many youths have no jobs,” Odimegwu said. http://www.punchng.com/news/no-credible-census-in-nigeria-since-1816-npc/

10] They want Jonathan out of office by all means because, in 2016, Jonathan will stop the situation where a child from Oyo state will be expected to score 129 Marks to get admitted into Federal Govt Colleges (Unity schools), while another child from Kebbi is expected to score only 2 Marks to enter the same school. A young man from Osun state is expected to score 190 In JAMB to have opportunity of University education, while his friends from Sokoto are sure of admission, even if they score zero. It is a SHAME that some of the young people that Jonathan is fighting for, and ensuring to bring a fair Nigeria for all of us, are now brainwashed, fed with lies and are attacking the man that is fighting for them and their generations to come.

11] Nigeria now mostly grows its own food, trains are back running, our Airports are of international standards, our roads are safer and more motorable, university funding doubled and more built to admit more Jambites.

Our street children in the North (Almajiri) are given opportunity to learn and live in comfortable school hostels, eating good food, and not left-overs, 13 local Motor assembling and Manufacturing company relocated to Nigeria, 9 Local and International Power companies building their power plants since last year to improve of electricity need.

Jonathan has shown Nigerians what real democracy is supposed to be. He is not killing or jailing his opponents or those that insulted him in the Media and that cannot be seen as a weakness, but his respect for the law and life. He never sent anyone to prison for a mere allegation of corruption without proof. He allowed them fair and independent hearing by those charged with this responsibility.

These show his meekness, empathy and unconditional postive regard, knowing that he cannot build a better Nigeria alone and that we need every hand on deck to achieve a bigger, better, prosperous and peaceful Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria.

LASTWORD: Have you not wondered why one who has fallen foul of the laws of the land is still needed to ”fight corruption” when he is clearly a candidate for perjury and forgery, is still wanted by some people even if he presents a toilet paper as certificate after proving to the whole world that he is a slowpoke?

Don’t be surprised to know that lots of Buharists are forgers of certificates or age falsifiers like their idol

PIX

A former Minister of Defence, Lt.-Gen Theophilus Danjuma, shocked his audience at a consultative meeting his Foundation and some Non-Governmental Organisations had in Abuja on Wednesday when he narrated how he made $500m from an oil business, and was in a fix on how to spend it.

The chief executives of the NGOs at the meeting could not believe their ears after hearing Danjuma’s narration.

The former Chief of Army Staff said the $500m, came as his profit from the total of $1bn he had realised from selling an oil block, which was allocated to him 12 years ago.

About $500m had been used to settle some pressing personal issues, pay his staff, and tax to the government.

He recalled that the story started 12 years ago when he was allocated an oil block by the regime of late Gen. Sani Abacha.

He said that the oil block which was in Port Harcourt, River State, however, took him about 10 years before his company first struck oil. Luckily for him, by this time, the price of oil had soared in the international market.

He said this made him to sell the block because he knew that “whatever goes up must come down,” stressing that the deal fetched him $1bn.

He also said that he was left with ‘just’ $500m after he had taken care of the essentials of life.

Why ”they” Want Jonathan to Leave By Any Means Necessary..and Why the Opposition Leaders Are Crying Out Loud

http://jide-salu.com/2015/03/08/wait-a-minute-why-they-want-goodluck-to-leave-by-any-means-necessary-fact-or-fiction/

IF JONATHAN LEAVES, I AM JUST SORRY FOR THE SOUTH SOUTH, THEY WILL BE ANNIHILATED AND ENSLAVED, IGBO WILL BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THEM FOR BEEN THE FOOL THE SECOND TIME[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by Change2015(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2015
Lol @ the "I don't do propaganda" bs!

#change
#GMB
#APC

8 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by adanny01(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Pure propaganda even with the disclaimer.

Its late to campaign bro, just sit and wait for the INEC boss to send GEJ back to Otuoke.

4 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by Deltagiant: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2015
@Op, Igbo voters are not fools for having stood for what they believe was right. They knew Jonathan could win or lose. The support given to him since 2011 was deliberate of which many may not understand the reasons. Win or lose, another historical message has been sent and the people of old Eastern region got it this time, very loud and clear. 1967 is way behind us.

1 Like

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by modath(f): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2015
@christopter,
You are no longer using christonium and chrissy anymore? Anyway this write up is a little too late. Sorry, try again in 2019...

3 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by socialmediaman: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2015
christopher123:

The whole write up is trash! poo from a dog. I have just few questions for you:

1. How do the oil blocks change the lives of those who are massively unemployed, those who go to sleep hungry everyday, those who have no hope in this present government?

2. So Ending the subsidy will end the corruption in the oil sector? Nigerians were angered when Jonathan decided to be clawless by fighting Nigerians with increase in pump price rather than fighting the corruption in the oil sector. He sits down in aso rock and thinks that because he and his friends have luxury of money any time they want, then its the same with Nigerians? WHat a total disconnect from the flight of the problem of the masses.

3. How did the privatisation help bring electricity to Nigerians? When Obasanjo brought in MTN and Glo etc in business, we saw how serious the government implemented the project, Millions of jobs were created, and there was a clear implementation plan. I remember the time of former NCC vice chairman, Eugene Ajunwa, ncc was consistently slamming these network providers with fines for derailing in their basic services, sometimes they were mandated to refund subscribers etc, thats how you know a serious government. Not this poo administration

More insight:

4. When a government starts advertising what they have done, then the government is a poo! DO you know how many ghost workers who have been removed from government since the military government of Abdulsalami Abubakar? WHy is it that it is a poo government that will start advertising its own as if it has never happened in the history of Nigeria? I remember when Abdulsalami Abubakar came into government and discovered some loopholes in the oil sector which people were using to siphon 2 billion naira daily from the government. He immediately closed the fraud channel and moved on with government, that is when a man really earns respect from the people. Get that?

5. For the rest of the poo you typed, i dont need to emphasize on them. Just have some shame advertising for this government, please!

A government who could not secure popularity from even the south of the country, and he decided that the best way to contest a re-election is to divide Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines!

Please stop insulting Nigerians, they are no fools. Aso Rock is not Jonathan's personal property and Nigerians are not beggars who should be grateful at every crumb you throw at them, while feasting on their common wealth.

5 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by stepo707: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2015
if their plan is to steal oil again then am sure the niger delta militants will handle them.end of story.

PS i believe most of this things written just that jonathan should allow nigerians know this things but he kept quiet and allowed hausa people to use him and allowed many people to steal our money and let us suffer.We hope buhari will address some of this issues and as for oil block let them forget about oil cos no niger deltan will allow any northerner near that oil well

1 Like

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by jpphilips(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2015
christopher123:
For those familiar with Jide Salu Diary (JSD), I don’t do propaganda. I despise it with a passion. I do not belong to any party, however, there are certain candidates I believe are capable of doing a descent job. I believe they will put the people first, ahead of their pockets. This is why I now urge Nigerians to cast their vote at the forthcoming 2015 general elections based on the right person that can deliver for the people, and not necessary what the party has promised to offer. I doubt if Nigerians are ready for this idea, but its what I strongly advocate. Its a pity an Independent candidate wouldn’t be able to afford to play politics in Nigeria. Not just yet.

READ AND BE WISE.

God Bless Nigeria.

PIX

IF JONATHAN LEAVES, I AM JUST SORRY FOR THE SOUTH SOUTH, THEY WILL BE ANNIHILATED AND ENSLAVED, IGBO WILL BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THEM FOR BEEN THE FOOL THE SECOND TIME

If you can explain the difference between an OML and an OPL as regards oil block concession, then I will take you seriously, you think this is about Oil block, oil that is cheaper than microphone in the world market? bros, wake up!!

3 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by tunshe: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Acidosis:

How can a state like JIGAWA who got diverse brand new roads, a brand new University, brand new airport and many more from GEJ/PDP fail to deliver 39% of the total vote?

I just hope Buhari will deliver HEAVEN or at least a Johannesburg prototype to the Northern and Southern Change agents.

Cry cry baby!

Governance isn't just about roads, fine tune your thinking.

Your candidate failed to secure lives and properties, he failed to curb corruption and wastages.

GEJ has tried his best unfortunately, his best wasn't enough.

He has to go! Look forward and enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
One thing I know is this:

If Buhari wins, the owners of the oil that feed Nigeria will want to directly control their oil!

My blame still go to the slave masters who created Nigeria!
Then to the myopic Zik for his "wisdom" in sustaining the delusion!

I have said it elsewhere that head or tail, Nigeria is jinxed!
Highest by Wednesday, we shall have the final results.

Where ever you are, be vigilant,Nigeria is not worth your precious life!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
OP in as much as you are right. I would say this for those climbing the top of the food chain there is but only one rule hunt or be hunted. Jonathan was lackadaisical about this.
Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by IGBOSON1: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
DesChyko:
One reason: Oil Blocs.. Nothing else matters.

^^^And CENSUS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by IGBOSON1: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Acidosis:

^^^Of course to make things fair the South South/Niger Delta/Ijaws have to make Nigeria ungovernable for him! You know......just to level the playing field so we can compare like-for-like! By the time they reduce daily oil production to little more than 2 buckets per day then we'll know how far!

2 Likes

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Acidosis:

bro.. ds hate is just too much.. Dats d result of pple who vote for religion o... No matter wat u do, wen islam is comcerned its like u re a loser.... And never u bank on d yoruba dey re a doubled edge sword..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
GOODLUCK NIGERIA
Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by Remarkable: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
socialmediaman:

The whole write up is trash! poo from a dog. I have just few questions for you:

1. How do the oil blocks change the lives of those who are massively unemployed, those who go to sleep hungry everyday, those who have no hope in this present government?

2. So Ending the subsidy will end the corruption in the oil sector? Nigerians were angered when Jonathan decided to be clawless by fighting Nigerians with increase in pump price rather than fighting the corruption in the oil sector. He sits down in aso rock and thinks that because he and his friends have luxury of money any time they want, then its the same with Nigerians? WHat a total disconnect from the flight of the problem of the masses.

3. How did the privatisation help bring electricity to Nigerians? When Obasanjo brought in MTN and Glo etc in business, we saw how serious the government implemented the project, Millions of jobs were created, and there was a clear implementation plan. I remember the time of former NCC vice chairman, Eugene Ajunwa, ncc was consistently slamming these network providers with fines for derailing in their basic services, sometimes they were mandated to refund subscribers etc, thats how you know a serious government. Not this poo administration

More insight:

4. When a government starts advertising what they have done, then the government is a poo! DO you know how many ghost workers who have been removed from government since the military government of Abdulsalami Abubakar? WHy is it that it is a poo government that will start advertising its own as if it has never happened in the history of Nigeria? I remember when Abdulsalami Abubakar came into government and discovered some loopholes in the oil sector which people were using to siphon 2 billion naira daily from the government. He immediately closed the fraud channel and moved on with government, that is when a man really earns respect from the people. Get that?

5. For the rest of the poo you typed, i dont need to emphasize on them. Just have some shame advertising for this government, please!

A government who could not secure popularity from even the south of the country, and he decided that the best way to contest a re-election is to divide Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines!

Please stop insulting Nigerians, they are no fools. Aso Rock is not Jonathan's personal property and Nigerians are not beggars who should be grateful at every crumb you throw at them, while feasting on their common wealth.

You made an accusation to GEJ in you comment above, that the best way he thought of contesting was to "divide Nigeria along religious and ethnic lines."

I will assume we have had a one, united Nigeria, but will like to ask how GEJ brought this division along ethnic lines you accuse him of.
Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by oluspencer(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hahaha .... not after "change"
Re: Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary by Remarkable: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
IGBOSON1:

I am wondering how that will end...i.e. what will Buhari's reaction be? and how will the militants respond to that etc...

^^^Of course to make things fair the South South/Niger Delta/Ijaws have to make Nigeria ungovernable for him! You know......just to level the playing field so we can compare like-for-like! By the time they reduce daily oil production to little more than 2 buckets per day then we'll know how far!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria / Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate / Why FG Is Against Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.