Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Letter To President Jonathan And General Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Letter To President Jonathan And General Buhari. (492 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To President Jonathan And General Buhari. by deebrain(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2015
President Jonathan, should you be declared winner, though i did not vote for you this time (i swore never to cos i think you were below average despite my political hope in you in 2011), i would still congratulate you in advance. If you have any conscience, please perform in your second term-at least pity the millions of people that believe in you despite the disappointment of your first term.

General Buhari, yes, you sir. God! If you should win, i will definitely be excited! Yes. Your journey is a success story of perseverance. But should you be a disappointment in your first term, gosh! I will curse you in the name of God! So many millions put their lives, assets and emotions on you this time. If you don't perform, kai! God himself will never forgive you. So for you sir, don't celebrate too much if you win, cos you have a lot to prove than your opponent should you win.

God bless the two of you! You are both a blessing to this generation despite all!
Re: My Letter To President Jonathan And General Buhari. by godsamist: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Heard you right...our case is the case of: when two elephants fight the grass suffers,but when two ants fight,their legs suffers defeat...may the almighty God answer the prayers of the poor masses in this nation who always bears the pains.

(1) (Reply)

#babanowthatyouarethere / Kano Tragedy!!!Inec Resident Commissioner In Last Week Election Got Burnt To Dea / Ekiti Will Benefit From Buhari's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.