Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

My One Birthday Wish... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My One Birthday Wish... (551 Views)

Epic Birthday Wish To Mr President By A Nigerian (pic Included) / Today Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Birthday. Wish Him Well. / Governor Amaechi's Birthday Wish...very Hilarious. .lmao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My One Birthday Wish... by yfo: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2015
First of all, happy birthday to me!!!...
Now that has been cleared up let me dig into the topic at hand, my one birthday wish. As I was preparing for my small evening celebration it struck me as uncanny that my birthday would fall on the very day that our great Nation would receive the result of an event hat has been scrutinised, debated and even fought over for the past one year or more to be honest (talk about feeling like a star on your special day huh cool). I'm referring to none other than our 2015 Presidential election (is there any other position being contested sef )
Anyways, just as I was preparing to be pampered this evening an epiphany hit me and I thought to myself "wouldn't it be the most epic of all birthday presents for General Buhari to be named President-elect today?". Yes, that is my one birthday wish ( I can practically sniff GEJ/PDP supporters stalking out the thread now lipsrsealed) and let me just state that I'm not an APC "supporter" as I couldn't care less how they fare in the governorship and other elections but I support GMB...for this election at least.
I could go on and bore you with my reasonings and what not but hey let's face it, only GMB supporters are reading this last line cheesy...happy birthday to me once again jare!!!

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Contest By GMB, GEJ And JEGA / Presidency Orders Probe Into Leakage Of Jonathan’s Phone Chat With Buhari / The Power Of Spoken Words (politicians Take Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.