Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Former Super Eagles Captain, Nwankwo Kanu Expands Business Frontier - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Super Eagles Captain, Nwankwo Kanu Expands Business Frontier (601 Views)

Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Super Eagles Captain, Nwankwo Kanu Expands Business Frontier by Wisdytech(m): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2015

Nothing enhances a man’s mood better than a fat bank account. That could have played a major role in the transmutation of former Super Eagles captain, Nwankwo Kanu, from an athlete to a businessman. He is currently brimming with joy over the success of his businesses and the strides he has been making in business since he hung his boots a few years ago.

The veteran footballer, popularly called Papilo, has expanded the frontiers of his business by including a modelling agency to be called Papilo Modelling Agency. After a bitter feud with his friend who once ran his business while he built his football career, Kanu decided to take charge of his numerous business ventures, which include oil and gas, real estate, hospitality and photography.
He is also said to be directly in charge of his newly established modelling studio located on Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/former-super-eagles-captain-nwankwo-kanu-expands-business-frontier/

(1) (Reply)

Champions League | Bayern Makes History, Barcelona Cruise To Semifinal / Eden Hazard Wins Player Of The Year / Weekend Betting Tips (02-03/05/2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.