Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Any Hope For World Cup Qualification For The Flying Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Any Hope For World Cup Qualification For The Flying Eagles (647 Views)

World Cup Qualification(nig Vs Swa) / How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area / It's Offical - Tb Joshua Drops His Verdict On Nigeria's World Cup Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Any Hope For World Cup Qualification For The Flying Eagles by allboyz(m): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2009
After beating the Young Pharaohs of Egypt by 2-0 and they lost the second game to S/Africans. . .Now we are left to an option of a MUST win come Sunday against the Elephants of Ivory Coast. . .

For,i think its gonna be very difficult,considering the fact that the Ivorians lost 2 games now and they would want to prove a point against ladan Bosso side on Sunday.

what are factors that you think made the Flying eagles lost the game against the SAF? Coaching tactics? or did they under rate? or was it mere luck?

throw in your comment here and also state if you THINK we can still qualify?

Cheers!!!!
Re: Any Hope For World Cup Qualification For The Flying Eagles by allboyz(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2009
i believe we would qualify. . . but i don't WISH that this coach Ladan Bosso takes us to the world cup.

where is Chrisantus? still on RED card?
Re: Any Hope For World Cup Qualification For The Flying Eagles by Cristalz(f): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2009

(1)

Ucl Final - Are We Going To See The Replay Of Paris 2006 Or Moscow 2008? / Preparing To Host The U17s: / U-17 World Cup Scandal Matures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.