Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ladan Bosso Has Shattered The Minds Of Nigerians! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ladan Bosso Has Shattered The Minds Of Nigerians! (1457 Views)

Ladan Bosso Surprised At Rabiu Ibrahim Exclusion From Worldcup List. / Ayc- Can We Put Any Hope In Ladan Bosso? / Why Ladan Bosso Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladan Bosso Has Shattered The Minds Of Nigerians! by jhendor(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2009
First of all i would like to ask this simple question, Who recommended this COACH again? He was really unimpressive in his last national assignment. He took the previous U-20 to the world cup and he did not even showcase anything.

We lost to South Africa? 2 goals to 1 (It could've been more)!!, though we led, the zeal and passion that the South Africans had defeated ours.

I saw the Flying Eagles play like a shadow of the team that won the U-17 World Cup. There was emphatically no cutting edge in thier game & were unorganised (they also kind of lacked discipline as the were not playing with all seriousness). They lacked the wit that was prominent in the late coach Tella's team (May his soul rest in peace).

Where did he get those boys from? I mean the boys he infused into Tella's team, they were just too slow and lazy. The team never had motivation even right from there match against the Egytians.

Obviously, the old boys (U-17 WORLD CUP winners) in the team played well with the exception of the uninspiring captain, Luckman who lost Nigeria's penalty kick.

Our no 8 was not at all attacking minded, cos he was just too slow. Oseni performed below expected. We expected goals from the strikers. In the last game, two non strikers actually scored our only goals!

I must admit, Nigerians are not happy at all with this team and THE COACH sad. I tell you even if we "manage" to win the AYC, i can assure you that we do not want this COACH to lead the team to the U-20 World Cup.
Re: Ladan Bosso Has Shattered The Minds Of Nigerians! by kolaoloye(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2009
I'm totally with you. Very disgraceful outing. Thank God for this tournament that has exposed
the coach before the real thing ( Junior world cup championship)
Re: Ladan Bosso Has Shattered The Minds Of Nigerians! by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2009
can anything good come out of Ladan Bosso

I am not suprised
Re: Ladan Bosso Has Shattered The Minds Of Nigerians! by switch47(m): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2009
Na today,
Re: Ladan Bosso Has Shattered The Minds Of Nigerians! by jhendor(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2009
I dont even know why they did not maintain Ben Iroha (assistant to Tella), he knows the boys better.
Re: Ladan Bosso Has Shattered The Minds Of Nigerians! by nedujizzy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2009
Ladan Bozo,

am not surprised,he is a 'bozo'
Re: Ladan Bosso Has Shattered The Minds Of Nigerians! by topkin(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2009
Ladan Bosso!!! hisses Cant u hear the name? Sounds like that of a slowpoke! what good can come out of such a person! Ladan Bosso my foot!!! hisses again
Re: Ladan Bosso Has Shattered The Minds Of Nigerians! by kayality: 1:49am On Jan 31, 2009
BOSO
The guy went to Canada wit Under 20 were defeated in quarter final 4-0 in die minute
last year here in Nigeria defeated again wit home base players in final 2-0
this year too in semi -final 2-0
they should better give siasia those boys so that we can achieve something in Egypt this year
Re: Ladan Bosso Has Shattered The Minds Of Nigerians! by alex406(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2009
To me he is not worth being a coach,he is killing the spirit of the game.There are so many people he can emulate from instead of painting his name.

(1) (Reply)

BRAZIL 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP DRAW-LIVE 06/12/2013 / DONE DEAL: Suarez Joins Barca For €88m / ‘steven Gerrard Better Than David Beckham And Paul Scholes’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.