Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nairabet Affiliate Program Has Been Suspended: Is This A Joke Or Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairabet Affiliate Program Has Been Suspended: Is This A Joke Or Scam (2873 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / For 7 Years, This Program Has Been Raking In Over 10k Daily Legally / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet Affiliate Program Has Been Suspended: Is This A Joke Or Scam by needinfo: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
i don't know what nairabet is up to with their affiliate program.i just saw the message on the affiliate panel that their affiliate program has been suspended.is this their new form of cheating affiliate or scamming because what will happen to the commission made during this month of march when it is even ending.i think there should be a reason for the suspension but what will happened to affiliate earned commission for the month of march.waiting go happen with the people we we referred during the period of suspension, na so them go waste just like that. why are they suspending their affiliate program.

Re: Nairabet Affiliate Program Has Been Suspended: Is This A Joke Or Scam by 2oddMASTER: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
needinfo:
i don't know what nairabet is up to with their affiliate program.i just saw the message on the affiliate panel that their affiliate program has been suspended.is this their new form of cheating affiliate or scamming because what will happen to the commission made during this month of march when it is even ending.i think there should be a reason for the suspension but what will happened to affiliate earned commission for the month of march.waiting go happen with the people we we referred during the period of suspension, na so them go waste just like that. why are they suspending their affiliate program.
they are broke that's y
Re: Nairabet Affiliate Program Has Been Suspended: Is This A Joke Or Scam by needinfo: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2015
2oddMASTER:
they are broke that's y
at least they should pay the commission earned for this month before suspending it.i don't know if this is a trick to scam affiliates. Akinalabi
Re: Nairabet Affiliate Program Has Been Suspended: Is This A Joke Or Scam by 2oddMASTER: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2015
needinfo:
at least they should pay the commission earned for this month before suspending it.i don't know if this is a trick to scam affiliates. Akinalabi
u no sabi wetin broke mean? Dem no get money pay bet winners ni talkless of affiliates
Re: Nairabet Affiliate Program Has Been Suspended: Is This A Joke Or Scam by needinfo: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
2oddMASTER:
u no sabi wetin broke mean? Dem no get money pay bet winners ni talkless of affiliates
i don't think they are broke.nairabet customer service no even dey reply mails.since a week i have been mailing them but no single response at all. Akinalabi should at least give reasons for suspension.not when the month is ending for them to pay commission they will think of suspending it.at least, they should pay commission for this month
Re: Nairabet Affiliate Program Has Been Suspended: Is This A Joke Or Scam by karlxavier(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Please can anyone tell us what are their reasons for suspending their affiliate Are they not going to pay this month"s affiliate program?
Re: Nairabet Affiliate Program Has Been Suspended: Is This A Joke Or Scam by needinfo: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Me just tire o.i don contact them tire, no one single response.nairabet support need to upgrade. Akinalabi need to tell us why the suspension.at least they should have a reason.this means i will start removing their links from where i shared it so the traffic will go to other site like merrybet because me no go fit promote site wey suspend their affiliate for no reason when lots of other site are calling for affiliates to promote, nairabet dey do shakara

(1) (Reply)

Live Online Business – Watch Me Live AS I Will Be Turning $10 To $50,now $122 / Organogram Of Central Bank Of Nigeria / Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.