Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly (2148 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' / Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by olabukola: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
God have mercy, what are we going to call this nonsense? who are they going to represent and what lingo are they going to speak. God red cap in Lagos hallowed chambers making laws for us. Unbelievable.
Amuwo and Ajeromi has fallen. Which LG is next.
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by tit(f): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
the next one is the fool ambode that wants to be governor!
he is Igbo!
we shall not allow him!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by passionup11: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
U must be a very myopic,self centred and narrow minded bigot.Do you need to come from a place or wear a particular dress to effectually represent people? Have U cared to check whether those areas the 'unwanted persons' won still have people you feel its their birth right to represent the areas in the majority again? Have U seen your constitution before to see the requirement for contesting elections or acquiring rights to stand elections in a particular area? Pls think before U speak. The world is evolving. In the British house of commons, 3persons of Nigerian heritage are members.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by slybe: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
OP why the hate, what is the difference between you and those racist.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by olabukola: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Can you people allow us to contest talkless of winning in your eastern states?

3 Likes

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
olabukola:
The first question you should ask yourself is: Can you yourself visit talkless of living anywhere in the eastern states? Answer that question. Then come back and ask your question again.

8 Likes

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
olabukola:
yes u can contest but u can't win, since u have decided to continue to be slave to your masters the fulanis/hausa, then be ready to lose more of your position in your state to the SE/SS, next it will be your governor. just to remind you that is not only in Amowo Odofin and Ajeromi Ifelodun LGA, oshodi/isolo also gone to SE/SS.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by oakson: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
passionup11:
U must be a very myopic,self centred and narrow minded bigot.Do you need to come from a place or wear a particular dress to effectually represent people? Have U cared to check whether those areas the 'unwanted persons' won still have people you feel its their birth right to represent the areas in the majority again? Have U seen your constitution before to see the requirement for contesting elections or acquiring rights to stand elections in a particular area? Pls think before U speak. The world is evolving. In the British house of commons, 3persons of Nigerian heritage are members.
You must be high on ojukwu's corpse for the above. Are you for real? How many non-ibos are democratically representing ur shit hole? Even an ibo man can't contest or work as a civil servant in his sister state, here u are barking like a bingo.
One appalling thing about your so called tribe is most of u guys always have ur eyes and mind fixated on other people's things. When u see an ibo u see greediness and insatiability and a potential usurper. When u give them an inch they go for miles. If not for the over ambitious trio of Bode, Jimi and Obanikoro giving u cretins an UNDESERVED place in lagos pdp(Surely they will regret this). Preach and practise oneness in ur dumping ground before bringing it here!
Bloody hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by Sooroptimist: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
OP......

Dont display any ignorance

The election held on Saturday is not for House of Assembly but Senate and House of Representative......They will all be Abuja bound

The next set of elections is for Governorship and House of Assembly who are going to be based in Lagos

1 Like

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
One Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
oakson:

You must be high on ojukwu's corpse for the above. Are you for real? How many non-ibos are democratically representing ur shit hole? Even an ibo man can't contest or work as a civil servant in his sister state, here u are barking like a bingo.
One appalling thing about your so called tribe is most of u guys always have ur eyes and mind fixated on other people's things. When u see an ibo u see greediness and insatiability and a potential usurper. When u give them an inch they go for miles. If not for the over ambitious trio of Bode, Jimi and Obanikoro giving u cretins an UNDESERVED place in lagos pdp(Surely they will regret this). Preach and practise oneness in ur dumping ground before bringing it here!
Bloody hypocrites!
^ ONE NIGERIA grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by lomprico(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
I tot we are one, op sad

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by oakson: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
quid:

^ ONE NIGERIA grin grin grin grin
the way he really insulted the op annoyed me. I had to descend to his level
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by olabukola: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
quid:
One Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell that to a marine, We need an inner circle meeting asap. All result that went to anybody red capped must be nullified. This is arrogance to the highest level.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by collins011(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
oakson:

Bloody hypocrites!

I understand your frustration. But I must tell you.that.this is. democracy playing out here. The voice of the massages is the voice of God. I.will advice you to take a pill chill before your BP rises out of proportion
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by Adegbodolu1: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sooroptimist:
OP......
Dont display any ignorance
The election held on Saturday is not for House of Assembly but Senate and House of Representative......They will all be Abuja bound
The next set of elections is for Governorship and House of Assembly who are going to be based in Lagos

They are Abuja bound.......so what? That is even worse.

But come o ............I want the Igbos to take over the whole Lagos and Yoruba land if possible.

Shebi we are bunch of cowards, lazy land selling mofos forming over educated.........Serves us right with our welcoming, accommodating bullsh*t. They came and took over the ports, took over markets, took our industries, took over the airport, took over all shops while we continued with wasteful useless owambe. They have bought all available choice land......we dont compete aggressively, we dont have town meetings, we dont strategise. Maybe when they take over governance and start making our laws and dictating to our degenerate Obas who preside over reckless transfer of our land and the richness in it to Igbos they our eyes go clear.

I belong to a race of cowards, lazy compromising mofos capitulating to the Igbos left right and centre.

I find Igbos serious and astute in every business I have done with them meanwhile my Yoruba brothers will disappoint you over and over. Over-relaxed mofos.

This is painful.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
olabukola:
Tell that to a marine, We need an inner circle meeting asap. All result that went to anybody red capped must be nullified. This is arrogance to the highest level.
Sit back and enjoy DEMOCRACY under the umbrella of One Nigeria.
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by oakson: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
collins011:

I understand your frustration. But I must tell you.that.this is. democracy playing out here. The voice of the massages is the voice of God. I.will advice you to take a pill chill before your BP rises out of proportion
Try again am done with that... The elections are stated for April 11 let's wait and see
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by zimoni(f): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dem don start the madness again

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by Rad1cal: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
olabukola:
God have mercy, what are we going to call this nonsense? who are they going to represent and what lingo are they going to speak. God red cap in Lagos hallowed chambers making laws for us. Unbelievable.

And this fool will be screaming change
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
olabukola:
^ ^

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by Blackfire(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
that means ROTIMI amechi, should be disowned by ikwere people
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
olabukola:

Allow u We can't allow you because because ur not even here.

Igbos dominate Lagos, That's why they can achieve such feats.
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2015

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by tit(f): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Shebi we are bunch of cowards, lazy land selling mofos forming over educated.........Serves us right with our welcoming, accommodating bullsh*t. They came and took over the ports, took over markets, took our industries, took over the airport, took over all shops while we continued with wasteful useless owambe. They have bought all available choice land......

Ma worry. Aaah!
All this thing you are calling, are they up to one oil well?
We have all their oil well.
Just go and meet Baba Obasanjo to settle you with one.

bUt we cannot allow another Igbo, ambode, into Alausa.
Noooooo!
we have to do porapo meetings.
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
tit:

Ma worry. Aaah!
All this thing you are calling, are they up to one oil well?
We have all their oil well.
Just go and meet Baba Obasanjo to settle you with one.

bUt we cannot allow another Igbo, ambode, into Alausa.
Noooooo!
we have to do porapo meetings.
This is how the abokis were thinking until the price of oil began to drop.
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by olabukola: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
I made this post some years back, little did I know it will come soonest.

https://www.nairaland.com/583750/ibos-advantage-20-30-yrs-time
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by tit(f): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
please do not vote for the red cap ambode!

he is omo Igbo.

Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by tit(f): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
i told you ooo
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by ibedun: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
olabukola:
I made this post some years back, little did I know it will come soonest.
https://www.nairaland.com/583750/ibos-advantage-20-30-yrs-time

We probably didnt understand the meaning of Nigeria and we sure did not know Igbo's intentions until now.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. I think the days of Igbos trooping over to our land and finding virgin territory, free space, unencombered, undisturbed, free willy doing anyhow etc etc might be over.

Unless of course, Odua is dead and buried BUT I am sure nobody wants to watch as his ancestral land being taken over.

There is a lot of grumbling within the Yorubas already and I suspect that the rumbling might just bubble to the surface now.
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
ibedun:

We probably didnt understand the meaning of Nigeria .
You misunderstood the meaning of one Nigeria.
And you fraudulently reject the CONSEQUENCES of one Nigeria.
Re: How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly by olabukola: 8:00pm On May 31, 2015
ibedun:

We probably didnt understand the meaning of Nigeria and we sure did not know Igbo's intentions until now.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. I think the days of Igbos trooping over to our land and finding virgin territory, free space, unencombered, undisturbed, free willy doing anyhow etc etc might be over.

Unless of course, Odua is dead and buried BUT I am sure nobody wants to watch as his ancestral land being taken over.

There is a lot of grumbling within the Yorubas already and I suspect that the rumbling might just bubble to the surface now.
I think it is getting late already. And whoever that is on ground isn't serious about any plan.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Wins The 2015 Imo State Governorship Elections / Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials / Political Figures Checking Out Other Women's Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.